[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, I met a wonderful woman online in a game nearly 2 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: moosedm2003_468x440.jpg (49 KB, 468x440) Image search: [Google]
moosedm2003_468x440.jpg
49 KB, 468x440
Hello,

I met a wonderful woman online in a game nearly 2 years ago. This woman I did not think much of her at first but she gradually became more and more interested into me, being around me, wanting me. She is married and has two kids and lives in canada, is pretty allround sick and can only work halfway jobs at best, needs medical attention for her heart and such.

Anyway, she was totally into me all the time and I had a relationship with someone else but got dumped and then I was her best friend for awhile until it got serious. This was about about end summer/winter last year. I really enjoyed being with her online, first with text and then with voice messages that i sent her and she sent me, then we did skype live for hours upon hours per day. We spent all the time of the day together, her and me until we finally agreed to meet for the first time. So she packed her bags, said good bye to her begging man to not leave her and went straight to my town.

We spent 9 magically awesome weeks together just the two of us 24/7 pretty much. Now she had to leave and go back home again. One week before she left she got a message from her man saying that he will take her kid away because she is neglecting her. It was planned that she would stay for 3 months but because of her health she had to leave earlier, on the 6th. I think I cried nearly the whole week long and due to the distance we did not do any further plans. Pretty much day by day I guess we agreed on.
>>
The big problem is that her man has all the cards in his hands: He maks the money, he has the insurance, about 20k debts are all in her name cause he went bankrupt once already. She might not be able to work a normal job to support us. And then there is the distance and because she is not in the EU moving is very very tough for either of us. I cannot marry her because she is married so going this way sucks majorly too. And packing my things and just moving is tough but I do not even know how it will go on as I do not know what she gotta decide on. Before she left she said that she neglected her children and family for me and that she wants to spend time with both of them, which makes me majorly nervous because it means lesser time for the two of us. Plus, she still lives with her man and can only be there until he comes home. Coupled with summer and that the guy does everything is super nice to get her back, I am feeling very very nervous.

We both love each other like nothing and the worst is that I now held her in my arms for over two months now and I don't know if this is enough for us two anymore and we need that physical connection. Plus, it is fucking tough to sleep alone without her besides me, spend my time without touching her and it is literally driving me insane.

So yeah, love is awesome but it hurts to be seperated from her.
>>
K
>>
She left her man and a kid begging to come back to meet some guy she met on an online game.

Now, to be that guy, what do you thik she will do to you? How long will it take her to find another guy. Because it sounds like when she does she'll just drop it all and go meet them.

People don't change. We are computers running a cyclical code and you are the next target.
>>
>>17334419
To be fair, the man neglected her and didn't pay any attention to her, only after he realized what he done he started to pay her attention again and not hide in his room and do nothing. I was with her all the times and I don't think she is like that, like what others say she is. She is an honest, straight forward girl who doesn't lie.

Now she is home and haven't heard from her in 18 hours now, but she said she will be busy so I am nervous and freaked the fuck out. Inb4 someone saying that it bro.
>>
Get away asap, you will end up paying her debt and becoming the provider of her and maybe even her children. It's not worth it.
>>
>>17334433
I am not really a good catch, if it does not work with her I won't find any other woman, besides, I love her with all my heart and being fucking away from her, sending her away on that airplane yesterday was ripping me apart.
>>
>>17334352
Sounds like a charity case.
Don't do it, why would you get in a relationship with a woman with kids and an incurable illness? To say nothing that she's married.
Life is hard enough as is.
>>
>>17334439
>if it does not work with her I won't find any other woman
Not with this attitude, you won't.
>fucking away from her
This is what you should be doing.
>>
>>17334441
Do you know how much happiness you have when you are with a woman. Or someone who you love with all your heart. Finding someone who fits with you as good as she fits with me isn't easy or else there would be happy people everywhere. I found someone I truly love so yup, that is it.
>>
>>17334352
OP, this is an all around terrible situation. Just let her go man. If she moves into your house, the same way she met you she will eventually meet someone else; shacking up with the computer and all these thoughts of being "abandoned" running through her head on a daily basis.

You're truly in for a world of hurt with this one.
>>
>>17334450
You're still in the honeymoon phase.
Once you've spent 6 months continuously in the same house, you'll (probably) change your mind.
>>
>>17334454
I do not care, I even said I will wait 2 years for her, if needed, because that is when her daughter will get to 18 and they can't take her away from her. She had a pretty hard and tough past and is really addicted to games, or rather to addiction itself I guess.

I might be but then again I already lost my first wife cause she killed herself. Women in general only hurt me lol. Truly want to believe in her.
>>
>>17334450
>>17334457
Anyway, EVERY SINGLE THING you're saying
fills me with rage. So much rage I can do without coffee for today.

Happy when you're with a woman? Women are easy, that's an easy target.
With someone who you love? You can DECIDE to love someone and make it happen, don't fall for the magical fairy story that love just happens.
Someone who fits you? Do you KNOW what you want, or are you just fumbling around? Chances are she's just nice, she's Canadian after all.

>else there would be happy people everywhere
IT'S BECAUSE YOU FUCKERS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, AND WHEN YOU DO YOU'RE TOO CHICKENSHIT TO GO AND GET IT.

Or, to say it with less caps and more calm, this isn't what you want, this is just what you stumbled on - and you're easily pleased.
>>
>>17334469
Otoh that way you're splitting up a family as soon as the girl gets 18, it's still a pretty shitty thing to do.
>>
>>17334483
I know what I want and that is all that I think matters. You can find women, but can you find a good woman? Sh e really has to be someone you love and not just someone you got to kill the lonliness.
>>
File: 1402195815402.jpg (15 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1402195815402.jpg
15 KB, 413x395
>online in a game

>She is married and has two kids and lives in canada

>allround sick and can only work halfway jobs at best, needs medical attention for her heart and such

>about 20k debts are all in her name

>She might not be able to work a normal job to support us

> I cannot marry her because she is married

>she said that she neglected her children and family

Wow anon, how lucky are you? I hope you two are very happy together, maybe you can even have children of your own together that she can neglect.
>>
She sounds like a genuine piece of shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.