[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I prevent myself from becoming a racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Everywhere I turn, some black idiot is being inconsiderate, selfish, lazy, dangerous, and stupid; especially when they're given a job or almost always when they're given a driver's license.

Why do they even stay here if they break every law out of protest because it's something 'whitey' does? How long can they keep just blaming whites for everything? How is that acceptable, but when I point out dumb shit niggers do, everyone flips out because I said one of the forbidden words according to my white privilege.
>>
Dont think, judge and talk about them as niggas.

Think and talk about them as inconsiderate, selfish, lazy, dangerous, and stupid people.

As long as you are able to see these qualities on whites too, people will not be in a position to call you racist.
Now, you have to choose your words well when expressing an opinion... people are eager to attack a rayciss. Be smart.
>>
>>17334262
This.

I live in an area that is 90% white. I see a black person maybe three times a year. Pockets of whites around here have taken the mantle of stupid, trashy and obnoxious. Trash is trash and comes in all colors.
>>
You can't. I wasn't a racist before I worked in a ghetto.
>>
>>17334248
>How do I prevent myself from becoming a racist?
Wrong question, senpai. It's too late to prevent.
>>
File: mfw18.jpg (184 KB, 461x560) Image search: [Google]
mfw18.jpg
184 KB, 461x560
>>17334248
>how do i prevent myself from seeing the obvious?
>>
>>17334248
I lived in the south for the first 18 years of my life in a predominately white community. White trash is as bad as the worst nig nogs you'll ever encounter. Instead of hating black people just start hating stupid ignorant pieces of shit. There is no shortage of terrible wastes of life white and black
>>
>>17334248
We now live in times where blacks can do whatever they want, and we honkies cannot point it out or we are evil racists. It wlll be in the history books after America is over that this was a significant contributing factor. We're fucked.
>>
File: 1467654753265.jpg (62 KB, 480x629) Image search: [Google]
1467654753265.jpg
62 KB, 480x629
>>17334248
Why fight your natural instincts OP? Why turn your back on what is right?
>>
>>17335391
I've had to stop watching the local news because it's nothing but black crime, crying fat black women, bakkaball, negro celebrity gossip, just nonstop nigger shit.
>>
>>17335401
Honestly, I consciously avoid the news because it's making me angry. Not even racist. Certainly, I say racist things and would be considered racist according to left wing extremists, but I know what the fucking word means. I'm not racist. I judge everyone equally, and I don't make excuses. And if the left wing (yes, I'm calling you out) would just drop their identity politics and get down to dealing with FACTS, the "racism" we do have would disappear as quickly as all the problems it's a symptom of.

But the news is just a neverending parade of the problems in our society and how politics are refusing to deal with them, while focusing on marginal bullshit.
>>
>>17334248
Get off your high horse. You're already a racist. Deal with it. There's nothing you can rapidly do about it. Also, there are shitty people from all races. It just so happens that you see blacks in the media often.
>>
>>17334248
How do you define racist?
If I was you I would just acknowledge that many blacks unfortunately are lazy, dangerous, racist and selfish etc. If that's what you see then why not accept reality instead of acting like they aren't dangerous etc. If you act like all blacks aren't dangerous that might just get you killed or mugged.
You would also think these things about a person who acts like that if he was white right?
As long as you don't discriminate I don't think there's a problem or that you're racist.
>>
>>17335498
>It just so happens that you see blacks in the media often.

Because they commit vastly more crime than other races.
>>
>>17335735
If crime was reported proportional to the rates that it actually happened, you'd see far more white faces on the evening news. Not only do they make up a slim majority of violent criminals, they carry out the VAST majority of white-collar crime. You don't see it on TV because time is limited and scary black men pull more eyeballs.
>>
I don't understand why she keeps getting trotted out as an example of black stupidity. She played the defense lawyers for fools, they were just smart enough to realize that the jury was full of dunderheads who couldn't code switch.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.