[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I was on Tinder swiping and I matched with one girl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 401323.jpg (286 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
401323.jpg
286 KB, 1920x1080
Hey /adv/,
I was on Tinder swiping and I matched with one girl. I was thinking of how to start off the convo when she randomly unmatched me after like 20 or 30 minutes. Idk what happened but usually every girl I match with doesn't just unmatch randomly after matching or maybe I'm just unlucky this time.

I noticed she has a facebook and I found her through there cause she has a few mutual friends. Should I message her on there and get her attention or let it go?
>>
Let. Her. Go. Less than a few percent of Tinder matches result in actually meeting. Get back to the numbers game.
>>
She could have swiped right on every guy in a frenzy, only to later realise she didn't really fancy you after all.

She might have fancied you at the time she swiped you right, but that could have been months ago (this happens, matches aren't necessarily swiped at the same time,) and realised she needed to be more picky by the time you swiped her.

She might have been drunk when swiping you right, and regretted it.

She might just be in on it for the confidence boost and doesn't really care about actually talking to guys.

It could have been an accident deleting you.

You might have taken too long to write her, and perhaps she took that as a sign that you were busy texting other matches, and she didn't want to be second to anyone.

Just don't take it personal. It's just a game anyway.
>>
Absolutely do not message her on Facebook about it you autist. Just forget about it and let it go.
>>
The short answer is that single women usually have completely random reasons for cutting you off, and on Tinder and other dating sites the chance of that happening is magnified by like 10 times.

Let it go and move on, it's not worth worrying over, I guarantee.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.