[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm low right now, boys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: feelsbad.jpg (23 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
feelsbad.jpg
23 KB, 385x385
Hey, /pol/.

Dunno if this is the right place to post, boys, but I need support, I guess.

My dad might be diagnosed with multiple myeloma (bone marrow cancer) based on the tests we've done at the doctor. Oncologists are advocating heavily for chemo, and I'm totally against it because of its low success rate and its devastating side effects like hair loss, nausea, and general weakness. I'm looking for alternative treatments where I live (Orlando, FL), and I wanna believe that they might actually work. Cancer is extremely fishy, and I wanna be able to save my dad, but it's getting tougher and tougher to believe.

I guess I'm looking for support from /pol/ack bros and probably some redpills on American medical industry. This thread might attract shills, but it's fine, we can still discuss shit.
>>
Though, I'm not sure if this is the right board for this topic.
>>
>>17333258
Next time you see him tell him your proud of him. If he wants to go through chemo, let him. The way a man goes should be decided by him and no other. I hope things get better for ya bud
>>
Good luck to him and my condolences. I have no real advice, but I think you're right about the chemo, I don't think it helps people. Honestly I think cancer is a huge industry at this point, they don't want a cure. I'm sure there are plenty of ways to slow it down or put it into remission however. Will be watching this thread to see any ideas.
>>
>>17333260
>>17333261
You guys are good people, thanks. I'm researching a lot of therapies including juicing (heavy vegetable), raw foods diet, Budwig protocol (flawseed oil + cottage cheese), and a lot of other things.

The idea that cancer could be due to a diet imbalance or a hormonal imbalance rather than a completely random/genetic occurrence actually makes sense to me, and this might give me hope if I were to enact the right choice with a naturopathic doctor's advice.
>>
>>17333258
My Mum's just had her third lot of chemo for bladder cancer and she's was doing fine, things were looking really good until we had a massive argument when she came to visit me and her granddaughter (happens every time).
Now shes back in London feeling terrible and I've been sat here for days feeling immense guilt. My advise would be don't be a dick be as supportive as you can, this is probably the worst either of us have felt in our lives, and It's not good for her recovery.
As for the chemo I was worried about that too but until the big fight she was just laughing it off saying she can't feel anything and that she doesn't care about the hair loss she will just get a wig it will be fine, she's stage 3 but has met people recently that have survived staged 4 which was a big help. but seriously just be there for him and be positive chemo might destroy your body but it will also destroy the cancer before it's too late.
>>
If you dont looking into medical marijauna as a way to cure him, youre a fool and youll will live with the regrets of not doing the most you could to help.

Now flame me /pol/, flame away you stupis faggots.
>>
>>17333263
I don't know. I'll consider it, but he does not like the fact that his quality of life will be shot.

>>17333264
This is a possibility, but I still don't know. We're thinking of consuming turmeric as well.
>>
>>17333262
>Budwig protocol

I have heard of this one, it was created by a German doctor and she had a lot of success apparently. I think it makes a lot of sense and it's not like she's selling anything by promoting it. It's best to use a cheese called Quark, it's common in Europe but not so much elsewhere. It can't hurt to try it.
>>
>>17333266
I want to try it, yeah. I study molecular biology at the undergrad level, so these alternative doctors who explain the Budwig protocol at the molecular level really give me hope for the treatments.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTegaun_SDc&list=PLJ8y7DDcrI_qvkPFSYewUx3hVpmGL3DYD
>>
I'm praying for you anon.
>>
>>17333264
>Dude weed lmao
Kill yourself hippy faggot. If you want to use weed to help deal with symptoms of either cancer or chemo then I see no problem with that.
>>
>>17333268
Thanks for the music, anon.

>>17333269
I appreciate the prayers, anon.
>>
File: iknowthatfeel.jpg (16 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
iknowthatfeel.jpg
16 KB, 500x382
>>17333258
Go through the chemo and anything else that is legitmate, spend as much time with your father as possible, my father had prostate cancer, beat it through surgery no chemo, sounds like your situation is much more serious. Treasure every moment anon and I hope you all get through this.
>>
Go to a nearby field, pick some dandelions, fashion them into a tiara for yourself. Dance under the light of a full moon while dipping the tiara in lavender oil. Then burn the tiara and a single one of your father's hairs as a tribute to the Moon Goddess and hopefully she'll care for your father.

Will do about as much good as the bullshit recommended in this thread.
>>
File: 1448133325110.jpg (11 KB, 229x278) Image search: [Google]
1448133325110.jpg
11 KB, 229x278
>>17333258
There's also Linus Pauling's Vitamin C treatment. He thought megadosing Vitamin C and/or taking it intravenously reversed cancer and heart disease.
http://www.paulingtherapy.com/
>>
File: 1462944036202.jpg (49 KB, 604x982) Image search: [Google]
1462944036202.jpg
49 KB, 604x982
praise kek your doubles say your father will pull thru
>>
>>17333258

B17 or Apricot seeds have been proven to beat cancer

http://beatcancerwithb17.blogspot.com/p/testimonials-for-b17.html
I was told I had leukemia in July, 2011. I am 57 Yrs old, non-smoker, never sick. I went through 2 sets of Chemo. I had heard about B17 in the book "World without Cancer", purchased through Amazon. The First Chemo showed no effect. I started taking 1000mg per day of B17, with multi vitamins. They give you nothing to counter the damage the chemo does to your system. The Second Chemo results were the same. No positive effect. They said more chemo would not help. Radiation therapy, I declined. So I was sent home with 3 weeks or more to live. My bone marrow was full of cancer cells and also in my blood system. This was Sept. 2011. I thought at the time that the B17 had at least helped with the side effects. I did feel very weak, could not taste food, had 2 bad rashes from anti-biotics. But I never got sick. I was sent home. Final arrangments were made, but slowly I started feeling better, wounds would heal and in November, I was doing small things around the house. In Dec. 2012 I was checked. They found nothing in my blood or bone marrow and was told I was in remission. I declined any more Chemo. This is Feb. 2012, and I am still short of breath, but can do minor things. I can't prove how much the B17 had an effect on me, or how long I will be in remission. But I'm glad I ordered it. Maybe God's will or God's gift.
>>
>>17333273
Nicely meme'd you bitter piece of shit faggot
>>
LORD KEK PLEASE CURE OP'S FATHER
>>
>>17333276

>literally admits he has no proof that it did shit for him

When did /pol/ become retarded hippies?
>>
>>17333258

My name is Brad Johnson, and my stepson jon was diagnosed with hodgkins disease, stage four, right after Christmas. I immediately got him on the seeds and 500mg b-17. His dad did not trust the vitamins completely and decided to do the chemo. After six weeks on the chemo, they retested Jon to see if there was any effect. They found NO cancer! He had it all through his lymph nodes, some in the bone, his liver was full of it, as well as his bone marrow!! it's all gone! The doctor's don't understand what happened, and want to do 6 more weeks of chemo, followed by 2 months on a smaller dose, and then one month of daily radiation. The problem now is his dad completely trusts the doctors and wants jon to take the rest of the treatment. Jon is only 14 years old, and has had very little side effects from the chemo. He is still on the seeds and vitamins, but as a maintenance dose. Anything I could tell his dad to maybe get him to realize how much harm it could do to Jon? Feel free to put this in your newsletter, and thanks for all of your help!!
>>
>>17333275
please kek help this man
>>
>>17333258
Can't offer a lot of advice for treatment, but as a guy who lost his mom to cancer, talk to your dad, let him know what he means to you, ask about him and his side of the family, and stay in touch as much as you can.

We should always be making the most of the time we have left, cancer brings that into focus.

Very sorry for your troubles.
>>
>>17333258
You absolute fucking retard there are no alternatives, and this isn't a game where /pol/ tells you that chemo is a Jewish ploy and that "cancer is actually ez pz just eat some more cottage cheese". You're literally fucking retarded.

Do the chemo, moron.
>>
My wife works at a really top-notch oncology clinic on the laboratory side, and is a cancer survivor herself.

In the last year, two of the meds they helped developmentally trial made it to the open market.

If there were shilling and fraud in her piece of the industry, she would be the first to bitch.

But alternative meds and that holistic bullshit is 99 percent bullshit, selling hope to people conventional medicine can't help yet. Fucking over rich Americans is a hobby for unregulated Mexican doctors. I know a retired colonel who died down there.

Of course she is taking a week off. Our child was born prematurely yesterday, and was just too damn small to make it in the NICU. We are burying him Friday in the military cemetery where we ourselves will one day go.
>>
>>17333272
I will consider chemo, but alternative therapies will be my focus until then. Thank you for your advice, anon.

>>17333275
>>17333278
Praise kek.

>>17333274
IV Vitamin C is catching my eye, yeah. I will consider it.

>>17333276
This is interesting. I'd be willing to try all of this and incorporate it into the juicing/raw foods diet.
>>
no real advice to give, but Ill keep you and your father in my prayers OP. But yeah the cancer industry is totally bullshit. Someone with cancer is just a "customer" to them.
>>
Look into keeping blood sugar low through diet (namely, low/zero carb). I know this runs against some of the other suggestions you're researching, but at least look into it. I'm not claiming that it can beat the cancer, but it might slow or even halt its progress. So I've heard, anyway. Best wishes to your father.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (50 KB, 785x757) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
50 KB, 785x757
>>17333284

>literally makes living off of fraudulent industry that kills its patients
>she would be the first to bitch!

kek
>>
>>17333283
Plan B, my friend. Other than that, I'll consider the alternatives.

>>17333284
Sorry for your loss, anon. It's hard to believe anything anymore.

>>17333286
>>17333282
Thank you, lads.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.