[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got back from a third date with a girl. I really like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
I just got back from a third date with a girl. I really like her and she seems to really like me. It might be getting serious. She wants to go on more dates soon.

The only issue is I'm dirt broke. I barely can pay rent this month. My situation should change within a month or two, but right now I'm so broke it's depressing. I can't afford to go on a date.

How do I tell her that I'm broke? She's not rich but she's doing okay. I mean, I'm making more than her right now, but she also lives with family and doesn't pay rent.
>>
Can you do things on the cheap? Have her over and cook her dinner? Go for a hike/walk? Stay in and watch a movie? Just communicate with her, after three dates I feel like that's an okay conversation to have
>>
>>17333251
why would money be an issue ?
>>
>>17333251
Just tell her mang, true love goes beyong money. You're not forced to go to fancy restaurants or to the cinema. Just have a walk in the nature, next to some river etc.. The true thing with dates is not the activity you're doing together, but simply the fact your sharing time together
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.