[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BF's Facebok
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: B.jpg (5 KB, 188x132) Image search: [Google]
B.jpg
5 KB, 188x132
So we have been dating almost 3 years. I logged onto my boyfriend's facebook because he is the type to hide things from me. I saw that he keeps searching girls up on facebook, especially this one girl who he was kind of into before we got together. Should I confront him? because if I do he will know I logged onto his facebook again without him knowing,
>>
Learn to respect privacy, and learn that adults have wandering eyes. Don't give him a reason to do more than look.
>>
So am I just to keep quiet while he keeps looking hr up over and over again? its been almost 3 years he should have been over her already they didnt even have anything together to begin with
>>
>>17333164
He probably just does it to jerk off to her facebook pictures. Unless there are some sort of messages between them or something else incriminating. don't worry about it.
>>
very reassuring
>>
>>17333185
Instead of worrying try mixing things up. Get some nice lingerie that shows off your strong points, subtlety increase your sex appeal by wearing more feminine clothing that's tastefully revealing, take initiative in bed but don't be too forward about it, do it slowly. We can sense when you're trying too hard and it's kind of a turn off.

All but the most virtuous guys wander a bit, the more he wanders though the more it shows there's a weakness in the relationship. You need to be the girl that he wants to marry and spend the rest of his life with.
>>
>>17333181
That's probably exactly what he's doing. How do I know? Because I did that shit. He's just rubbing a few out reminiscing about some puss that got away. Leave the dude alone unless you catch him. I beg if you confront him his face turns red.
>>
>>17333152
I'm a girl and I would feel the exactly the same as you

I would confront him because this situation would not be bearable to me
>>
>>17333152
If he jerks off to these girls I suggest you to do the same then he will know how you feel

If he doesn't care it means it was over so you should find someone else better
>>
>>17333152
>>17333333
>>
My bf used to look up pics of his ex, I would have understood better if he masturbated to them but he didn't. The bitch cheated on him but he just felt comfortable looking at her pics, he didn't miss her nor wanted her back. When he got caught I suggested shrink to him which helped him realize he was pretty much self harming. Really weird stuff, just hope he wanks off to her and doesn't have these mental health issues.
>>
>>17333152

Don't you ever get curious about anyone you fancied in the past? It's completely normal. Leave the guy alone and don't be a jealous bore.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.