[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me meet a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Dog.jpg (274 KB, 960x926) Image search: [Google]
Dog.jpg
274 KB, 960x926
I have a pen pal in Japan that I've spoken to for years. We were platonic for a long time, but lately I think we've developed some feelings for each other but have never out right mentioned them. She wanted me to visit and stay with her during Christmas break last year and told me Christmas is more about couples than family and gifts there. She also lives alone. I was unable to visit her because I had no job and still don't. I didn't have one then because I've been trying to focus on school, but now I decided fuck it and have been trying to get a job but with no luck. I applied at several places, some entry level cashier jobs and still nothing. How can I raise money to visit her? I need about $2,000. I have spoken about her before on other boards so if this sounds familiar, hey it's me again. She is the sweetest thing and I would love to meet her please help.
Pic somewhat related. It's her dog she drew for me on my birthday a long time ago.
>>
>>17333145
Sell your body.
>>
Write that you want to visit her on a wish card and hang it on bamboo you faggot. It's Tanabata after all, the one day when Orihime and Hikoboshi can meet.
>>
>>17333938
I have bamboo growing in my backyard.

A few anons said to make some crowd fund and post it on reddit and imgur, but it seems like every site gets rid of any posts like that. It also seems like something looked down upon unless it's to pay off a medical emergency or something.
>>
Why can't she visit you?
She lives alone so she obviously has some money.
>>
>>17334577
Yeah nobody is going to fund that, the solution is get a fucking job and stop putting in a half ass effort and then giving up.
>>
>>17333145
Did you post on r9k about this? About time you visit her. Why can't she come see you?
>>
File: 1466584965860.jpg (183 KB, 1023x489) Image search: [Google]
1466584965860.jpg
183 KB, 1023x489
>>17334588
I asked her that too, but the autistic Japanese work ethic prevents her from getting a good amount of time off. She's starting her career and has important tests coming. I think she will come at some point when she gets the time though.

>>17334897
I wasn't too sure it would. A few anons said they'd be willing to donate, but the rest of the world doesn't feel too fond about it.

>>17335195
I did a few times and talked about her on /k/. One of the things we have in common is guns and shooting and stuff like that.

I just got word back a few minutes ago and may have landed a job selling tuxedos. There are some sweet bonuses for big sales and events.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.