[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend going to music festival
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11
File: cat.jpg.jpg (88 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg.jpg
88 KB, 480x800
My girlfriend is going to a music festival for 2 days where people camp in tents and listen to music. Two men are going and three girls including her. She has told me multiple times that they are just friends from work (all are coworkers) and that I shouldn't worry.

Should I worry?
>>
Yep.
>>
See
>>17332207
>>
>Should I worry?

Only if your not in to your girlfriend being in a tent drug orgy at a music festival

Otherwise your fine cuck
>>
>>17333066
you're*
you're*
>>
>>17333056
It's sex, drugs, and rock'n'roll.
The rock'n'roll will be there, drugs will be catered, your gf will bring the sex.
>>
KEK
U
C
K
>>
Pic related?
>>
>>17333056
is she a music lover?
does she always listen to music, scout new artists etc.?

if yes then i´d probably not worry about it.
i´m a music lover myself and once a year i travel to the netherlands for 6 days to attend a very intimate music dedicated festival on a beach.
i´m just there for the music and the people surrounding me are there for the same reason

if it´s ultra or tomorrowland or some other giant fucking festival it might be different
>>
>>17333056
Why aren't u going ? U should go too.
>>
Any time anyone tries to use "Oh, it's just a _____" or "It's only ____" or "It's not a big deal" to convince you to let them have or do something, they are full of shit. If it really wasn't a big deal, they'd drop it and compromise. The fact that they stick to their guns and won't let go proves it is a big deal to them.

Even if she really truly honestly has no intention of doing anything unwholesome, the fact that she does not recognize the situation as inappropriate is cause for concern.
>>
I'm not saying you gon get cucked

But you gon get cucked
>>
Is it the Exit festival?

God I hope it's the Exit festival.

I'd love to fuck your girlfriend in the mud anon. And as it happens I'm playing there tomorrow tonight.
>>
>>17333085
You are like a pig.
>>
>>17333056
She's gonna get banged more than the first pipe on Flappy Bird
>>
>>17333104
Lol.
>>
>all these comments
I don't want to sound like some cuck, but there is a good possibility that she won't bang someone there. Context matters a lot in this.

I go to a lot of (weekend) festivals here in The Netherlands, as well as with some girlfriends of mine. Some of them have boyfriends, some of them don't. The ones with boyfriends never banged anyone, and the single ones barely as well.

It's usually just going to the festival, and having a nice time with drugs at the tents. But like I said, context matters a lot; like culture, the kind of people they go with, how your girlfriend is, what kind of festival/music, what kind of drugs are taken, etc.

Just form an opinion on your own OP, follow your guts. Random 4chinners don't know the context as well as you do.
>>
>>17333056
if pic is related, be very worried, she'll probably be gangbanged
>>
get her tested after the show. seriously, std's spike in areas after these events

i'm sure she'll get fucked, but as long as she didn't catch an STD I wouldn't be too mad.
>>
File: Problem.jpg (72 KB, 670x720) Image search: [Google]
Problem.jpg
72 KB, 670x720
Don't be clingy. Let her have her fun.
>>
She's hot as shit. I say give he a good long fuck before she goes so that she won't be horny enough to cheat.
>>
My brother just got cheated on by his gf when she was high at a music festival. Now they are in a super fucked up situation
>>
>>17335251
If that fucked up situation doesn't include your brother showing that whore the door, you should slap him for his own good.
>>
File: 1466197109427.png (309 KB, 680x707) Image search: [Google]
1466197109427.png
309 KB, 680x707
>>17333056
If you're not going then she has a free pass to fuck a complete stranger.
>>
>>17333056
I never did until.....

gf at 3 day festival wake up to sound of text about 2 am, took a quick look and three pics. gf dancing, gf showing one breast and blurry dark which I dismiss but text back hope she's having a good time, no response and fall asleep again. In the morning, no response to my text but I look at the photos more closely. First, gf dancing in group of people but can tell this is not a selfie. Second, gf showing her right breast but on closer inspection I can see the thumb of a male holding her shirt down. Third which I thought was a badly lit blur was clearly the top and back of her head, she was on her knees between two male feet and it appeared she was giving head.
>>
File: 1428740459864.jpg (136 KB, 937x881) Image search: [Google]
1428740459864.jpg
136 KB, 937x881
>>17335277
Fuck man, I'm sorry.

I'm talking to a girl right now(For about 8 months) and she's been in Europe for 8 months(We met before she left). She's been ignoring me lately and she's been taking pics with guys on her snapchat, but idk if they are just friends.

I'm driving myself fucking crazy. and this isn't even my girlfriend yet. She comes back in two months and I have no idea what to do.
>>
File: 41c9bdbb33c98f5c0881d510e4aa.jpg (6 KB, 250x215) Image search: [Google]
41c9bdbb33c98f5c0881d510e4aa.jpg
6 KB, 250x215
>>17335277
sounds legit
>>
>>17333069
>tfw summer is truly here
>>
>>17335339
You have to assume she has hooked up. To be fair to her she doesn't owe you anything. If I were you I would find another girl and not put all your effort into this girl.
>>
File: 1427545931322.jpg (68 KB, 546x550) Image search: [Google]
1427545931322.jpg
68 KB, 546x550
>>17335442
I do assume she did.

On that note, if she fucked someone out there, I would care, but not really. Because I fucked a girl in January, and it's that culture now you know?

Like, if you go to europe, as a college-aged girl, you're GOING TO fuck out there. I've accepted that fact.

I don't think it makes me a cuck, only even.

And yeah she doesn't owe me anything, but she's tod me repeatedly that she wants this to happen, and then goes to ignore me. Like not eve respond to my messages.

I want to give her space, but at the same time, I want her to let me know what's up so that I'm not wasting my time.
>>
>>17335537
you are wasting your time. 8 months is a long time on hold for something that had never begun anyway. I'd stop texting her she's with her fling and starting something with you upon her return the last thing on her mind.
>>
>>17335339
You are not in a relationship with her
Why are you asking relationship-related questions?

>>17333056
Is your girlfriend a music nerd? Does she know at least half the bands playing at the festival? Are her friends going because they are music nerds? Or are they all going because they are people who like to party, take drugs and have sex? Think carefully.
>>
>>17335567
Fuck, you're right.

>>17335609
Yeah, I need to stay in my lane. But I can't control what I feel for someone.
>>
File: 1452453100259.png (500 KB, 954x1022) Image search: [Google]
1452453100259.png
500 KB, 954x1022
Why don't you just go with her if you're that worried OP?
>>
>>17333078
This is why I always make it clear to my bf it is a big deal for me to go to anime cons, because I love anime and manga and I love anime cons with all the cool and fun cosplays and the fun events and all the booths and stalls to check out and the organized events and the author interviews, plus there's always lots of larp/videogame/fantasy stuff too which I also love. It's the best most fun atmosphere.
As I told him, it's fine he doesn't care for those things, I don't want to force him to something he doesn't like, but then I also am absolutely not willing to renounce something I like because that's fair, I would resent him if he tried to separate me from my fictional loves because of his bullshit jealousy, and as I warned him if he tries to prevent me from something I like I will dump him. As I said to him: any man who wants to deny me my happiness is worthless and toxic as he'd only make me unhappy and as such will be get rid of immediately. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>17335614
Yes you can, my bf isn't as insecure as you. Then again I have no problems being as brutal and direct as I need to be when I really care about something.
>>
>>17336427
Yea, she's not brutally honest. Instead she likes to play games, which is what pisses me off.
>>
>>17333056
>Two men are going and three girls including he

and why are you not going with her?
>>
>>17336445
this, wtf?

honestly, what is wrong with you kucks fretting over your GF going clubbing/partying/etc etc without you. The fact that she doesn't want to go with you is the real red flag.

Stop falling for the "I gotta give her space!!!" meme: if the relationship is real enough that the stress has you posting your situation here for advice, this sort of thing has no business occurring in the first place. Do you not communicate with your partners about this sort of thing? If my GF was being weird and seemed eager to party/club without me and in the company of male """"friends"""" she'd be NEXT'd in a heartbeat
>>
>>17333056
If she wants to cheat you, she is going to do it anyway. I haven't fucked any of my friends just because I'm camping with them. The only reason why she could fuck is if she already has a relatioship with one of those guys but then again it would happen anyway. People just go out and have fun, all is not about fucking
>>
>>17336486
Where did he wrote that she specifically asked him not to come? People go out without their partners all the time, those who are always together end their relationship always very soon
>>
>>17333056
lol
oh man. youve never been to a festival, have you? let me break this down for you. if she is a legitimately decent person, you have nothing to worry about. if you have even the slightest inkling that her eyes may be wandering, you can count on her taking several miles of dick before she leaves that place.
>>
>>17336436
I'm both >>17336427 and >>17336420.
Maybe she's afraid of being seen like a bitch?
Men always claim they want brutal honesty but then when you are brutally honest they all get hurt and offended. If I am with my bf now it's because he's not like that, he understands my needs and he respects me and them. It is fair I let him do what he likes and he doesn't interfere with I what I like in turn, just as it is not fair I let him do what he likes but he doesn't respect and accept what I like in turn. It's acceptable he doesn't want to come to anime cons with me because that stuff is boring for him, it would not be acceptable if he tried to prevent me in any way from going because he doesn't trust me and his feelings got hurt. I wouldn't care for his feelings in that case because he would not care for mine either, he wouldn't care I would be much more hurt by the fact I'd be made unhappy at being denied something that I really like and that is important for me for a multitude of reasons he damn well knows, the fact I would be offended at his lack of consideration for me, the fact I would not be able to trust someone who doesn't trust me. That kind of obsession always tends to grow into outright danger and I am not willing to risk my safety with a piece of shit who'd think so little of me, especially as I think very highly of myself. That is not the case with my bf, he thinks very highly of me and I respect him for thayt, that is why he's my bf.

Some women are strong and intelligent enough to understand one's own happiness and satisfaction must be put first if you want a good life, others grow up conditioned that being a bitch is horrible so they end up going the passive-aggressive way because directly or indirectly you still want to get rid of things that upset you and make you suffer, obviously.
>>
>>17336584
Interesting theory.

I messaged her, and for the last time if she doesn't reply.

I said "This is the last time I'm gonna do this K, but I need you to call me. We need to talk."

I can't keep up with these fucking games. If she wants to not talk to me until she gets back(2 months) then she needs to fucking tell me that. I don't need this shit about her telling me she wants to be with me and then she goes and ignores me.

I'm a nice guy, maybe too nice, and I don't deserve that. I spent 8 months of my life talking to this girl and this girl only, the least she could do is be straight up with me.
>>
>>17335537
She's just stringing you along, for the ego-boost of your devotion, while she gets freaky with the guys she REALLY wants to be with.

Grow the fuck up, son.
>>
>>17336518
Pretty much this.
>>
>>17336609
Good, it doesn't sound like you love her, or you'd trust her and she'd grow to be more comfortable being brutally honest with you. Leave her so she can be free to get with a better man.
>>
>>17336651
>this is what girls on /adv/ actually say
>>
If you're really that worried then you're dating trash. Actually you're definitely dating trash because girls who go to that shit are hot trash.
>>
>>17336658
I'm the anime cons femanon, anon. Yeah, if my bf didn't trust me that'd mean he's not good for me as he would make my life hell. I am with mine now because he trusts me and he knows he can trust me.
>>
>>17333056

If you have to ask...
>>
No stop being so possessive and jealous. She's not your property. She's gonna have fun. And yes, she may have sex with a guy or two there. But guess what buddy that's part of life.

Relationships don't happen in a vacuum. There are a ton of influences and interactions outside of a relationship. If she does end up having sex the best thing for you to do is be non-judgmental and understanding.
>>
>>17336852
>>
I wouldnt worry about it. I went to a million festivals alone and never cheated on my baby.
>>
File: cuck.png (166 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
166 KB, 499x499
>>17333056
>>
File: 1430256537770.jpg (154 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1430256537770.jpg
154 KB, 1024x768
>>17336949
>my baby
>>
>>17333056
been happening since the 60's. Music, camping, drugs and free loving. Not the worst thing to get caught up in and why the popularity. Ever heard the 60's anthem "Love the one you're with"
>>
File: 1442950296366.jpg (22 KB, 432x454) Image search: [Google]
1442950296366.jpg
22 KB, 432x454
>>17336852
>>
>>17333078
this is actually true desu. usually when something seems off/weird, it is. ans people say "omg it's just blah blahh but you feel like it's off.. and it's off.
>>
It is very easy for people to say yes without giving it a second thought. It all depends on how much you trust her and the kind of person she is. If she has a reserved personality and is a good person (doesn't lie a lot) then you should have no worries but if she lives a wild lifestyle and tries to deceive you a lot then something might happen (even accidentally while she's drunk as fuck)
>>
>>17333056
Worrying is pointless because this is something you cannot control

She will cheat or she will not. It is up to you to decide if she is trustworthy, not these random anons with their anecdotal stories. If she isn't trustworthy, then why the fuck are you with her?

And if she is trustworthy and breaks your trust at this festival, then your next move is obvious. Don't fucking worry about it. People need to realize that nothing lasts forever and you have more fun with relationships when they are taken lightly.
>>
>>17337516
it's human nature to experience some angst. Hell if you go to the doctor for a check up and feel healthy there can still be a little voice saying something could be found. Life is full of uncertainty and do agree there is nothing OP can say or do that will change what she will or will not do nor is anyone 100% trustworthy. She could be the most committed gf ever but the right combination of sun, fun, dope and a really cool guy and no one will ever know......

You then look at probabilities. Are the probabilities and opportunity different if she was on a supervised retreat or a 3 day festival? Yep
>>
"travel, pizza, netflix, festival cock" - your gf

enjoy your trash, cuckold
>>
>>17333056
She is about to get herself some BIG DICK
>>
>>17337649
many big dicks
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.