[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have feelings for this girl...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Sad-Meme-01.png (119 KB, 1500x1244) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Meme-01.png
119 KB, 1500x1244
Hey /adv/ I have STRONG feelings for this girl and I really want to tell her. The thing is that she hasn't been answering my texts lately and I have absolutely no idea if she's mad at me or not or I'm just contacting her at a bad time. I have been thinking about her for weeks now and it's been killing me. I just want to talk to her again and tell her how I feel. What should I do? How should I tell her how I feel about her?
>>
>>17333043
Not answering texts? Damn bro. You got to meet her in real life.
>>
>>17333043
>The thing is that she hasn't been answering my texts lately and I have absolutely no idea if she's mad at me or not or I'm just contacting her at a bad time.
Fuck this shit, it's disrespectful and childish to leave the other person hanging imho. I know most people in this generation feel differently since they weren't taught any fucking respect, but it still bothers me.

>What should I do? How should I tell her how I feel about her?
Talk to her in person, like >>17333045 said.
Don't text her that shit, that's almost always a bad idea. Especially when she isn't replying to any other texts.

Honestly, try to start letting go, man. If she doesn't give enough of a shit to reply to your texts, she probably doesn't want you at all.
>>
>>17333043
You missed the opportunity. Suck it up and move on.
>>
>>17333043
If a girl doesn't respond to your texts then she doesn't dig you. It literally takes less than 10 seconds to read and reply to a message. She doesn't care or is busy talking with other people. Maybe you did catch her at a wrong time, but if she doesn't have the motivation to tell you that then it's yet another sign that she don't care son.
>>
Did you text her 600 messages? If you didn't, you sent a signal you don't care enough about her.
>>
>>17333233
I don't want to come off as clingy or pathetic..
>>
>>17333045
I have been trying to.
>>
I went through the same thing years ago. She was never into me and I kept trying to talk to her. I eventually asked her if she was mad at me and it turned out that she was. All I can say is just leave her alone, OP. If she messages you back one day that's great, but you need to start moving on now. I know it hurts but nothing good can come from this.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.