[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write letters to people who won't read them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: letters2.png (37 KB, 460x459) Image search: [Google]
letters2.png
37 KB, 460x459
Last thread: >>17329647
>>
File: 1467651201154.jpg (1 MB, 1679x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467651201154.jpg
1 MB, 1679x1200
>>17332888

I claim this thread in the name of Pegasus, the Herald of Andraste
>>
Da ich dich so lange nicht reden hörte, so möchte ich dir eine Gelegenheit geben.
>>
Emily,

I just want to understand why it is that you said that you loved me when you had absolutely no intent to treat me like you do. I get it, I really do. I mean, I will never be as attractive as those other guys, never as smooth talking and just as cool as them in general. But there is obviously some part of you that likes me anyway, because you told me you did. That was two months ago, and you seem to have chosen them over me. I understand and respect your decision, but why did you have to drag me down with you? Whether you actually love me or not, you know me. You know how I am and how I react to these kinds of situations, so why would you lead me on like that knowing damn well that fuckboi>me?

I have been circling around from frustration to sadness, to peace and to oblivion. I don't really know how to sum up everything that I want to say to you, so i'll just say this; leave me out of it, from now on. I threw away so much for a chance for us, for YEARS, and now I just have to look out for myself for awhile.

Sincerely,
V
>>
>>17332888
This thread has died before bump limit twice in a row (at ~250 then at ~30 posts). What's going on?
It went all the way to 310 about 15 times in a row before this.
Maybe trips are a sign.

>>17332911
Claim it again whenever it's on page 10, wouldya?
>>
>>17332941
I can only claim it once sorry
>>
J,

Will I ever be able to move on? Will I ever be able to let go of you? It's clear you don't want me - you're twelve years older and living your dream, while I'm still here, just as I was four years ago.

I can't have normal relationships with people anymore. I know I'll just hurt them because I'm not over you. It sucks to carry around this baggage, but I don't know how to let go. There's no one in the world that can replace you.

I wish I could replace you.

I say that, but what I really want is just you.

I can't keep this facade up much longer.

Chrissy
>>
JP

I think you are pretty cool, I'd like to keep in touch off xbl but I'm terrified to do that.

Anyway, I'm glad we met

GT
>>
JC

I like you more then I'd like to admit. The truth is I'm scared shit less that you won't feel the same and I can't put myself thru that heartache. You are the first person I want to tell everything to, the last person I think of at night. You make me laugh uncontrollably because you're an idiot that can always put a smile on my face. I love talking with you for hours about nothing and everything. I miss you when you're not around and sometimes I hate how much I feel like I need you or that I can't live in a world where you aren't around. I'll tell you here what I'll never utter in person. I think I could love you, if I let myself...
>>
A,

Why didn't you say goodbye
>>
H,

I would love to see you again but I don't think I can do it. All of it, it's just too much. When I told you that I loved you I wasn't lying. In fact, I never really lied to you, not once. Still you won't trust me which I totally get. Our whole thing started by me cheating on my former girlfriend.
I have been drunk for a week straight now and I cannot take any of this anymore. So now I'm about to do what you kept me from doing. I'm leaving, for good. I now have nothing that keeps me here. No family, no friends, no prospects, all I had was you. I will miss you like hell but I think this is better for the both of us.
Farewell beautiful women, I wish you a prosperous and fulfilling life. I will never forget you.

In love
-M
>>
File: tjjtejtejtejej.png (21 KB, 1360x632) Image search: [Google]
tjjtejtejtejej.png
21 KB, 1360x632
Dad,
you're a jerk, I hate your family, fuck you and your stupid trip to London with your wife and your children.

S,
I'm sorry, I kinda miss you.

Bf,
I love you with all my heart don't leave me.

NL
>>
File: 1466824315348.jpg (45 KB, 480x429) Image search: [Google]
1466824315348.jpg
45 KB, 480x429
>>17333502
Not the A I mean, but here goes: because you'll blame yourself and that's not my point. When it happens, you won't hear about it for a while. I'm just tired of it all and I need to rest. If I can't be happy again, I refuse to keep on suffering.
>>
S,

I honestly wasn't sure what to think when I logged on and saw you had removed me as a contact. A glitch? A mistake? And then you never responded, even though your last message was a question, however innocuous.

I meant everything I wrote in that final farewell; I wish you the best luck the world can offer and that you make it through this slump you're in. Don't ever apologize for who you are.

Even if this was what you needed to do in order to move forward, I would understand. I just wish you said why--or anything, really.

A
>>
dont know how much longer i can keep up this front. im not happy my life is shit my job is shit and i have no real friends. i try to keep in contact with them but i always getting the ignored. example hey anon would you like to .. o sorry im busy. a few hours later.. whats up? hanging with friends...
>>
It's been two months since we last saw each other. That we last felt each other's skin.

Does it ever get any easier?
>>
>>17333502
It was too painful
>>
bump, again
I don't want to keep bumping this thread pointlessly, have you guys lost interest in writing letters?
Why was this thread so highly active before?
>>
>>17336849
She barely cared about my love letters when we were together. She certainly wouldn't care about them now.
>>
>>17336863
/thread
>>
I'm not ashamed of you, I don't value you any less as a person. I still love you. I don't hate you for the things you did. Things have been tough in that head of yours; things are going to get tougher. Just know you can get through it and always will get through it. It's who you are. Yeah, it may break you, but broken things get put back together.
>>
Oh how I wish to get a nice messages from you again. Reading them created a nice illusion of you liking me.
>>
ER
I miss you I love you
>>
A.

Where did you go?

D.
>>
>>17332888
Draga BOULE,

Vreau sa-ti spun ca de cand ti-ai batut joc de mine in clasa a7a ma simt ca naiba. Du-te dracu. Te urasc. Imi pare foarte bine ca te-ai despartit de gagica-ta de 4 ani. Esti un jegos si sugi pula mult. Ah, si esti mai urat decat prevede legea, eu sugerez sa te sinucizi.

CU DRAGOSTE, TE ROG SA MORI.
>>
T

eeeeeewww, put that thing back at the truck stop where you found it
>>
Dear J

Maybe it is better if we broke up. I don't know what insecurity I have that makes me think hitting on women is manly or whatever, but it's not healthy. I want to fix it, and the first way I can think of is not drinking anymore. Clearly I can't handle that.
It is definitely not something to have in a relationship. I've hurt you, I'm a scumbag, and sincerely don't deserve you.
I don't know how to start being as genuine as you. How do you love me the way you do? You have to have some sort of flaw or emotional gripe, right?
Stop looking at me with those loving eyes. I can see the pain in them. Go back home, move away from me and forget this chapter of your life. 12 years down the drain because I felt like I wasn't enough of a man being married to one woman. I wish you had never met me. You are a good person.
>>
>>17337863
It's not mine but I agree with you.

It was my fault from the beginning and I don't blame you for doing what you did. I saw both the good and the evil parts of you, and learned a lot from it, thank you for that. Today was the first time I did something like this and I won't be doing it anymore. I just wanted you to know how it felt.
>>
I wish I could tell you this in person..

I hate that I care about you so much. I feel like my soul is being stretched thin. At first I was afraid that we would drift apart when you found a new job, but now I'm scared that you're inching closer and closer. I'm sure it's because I agreed to do that favor for you.

I hate that my mind unwillingly reads into things, hoping to find something that isn't there. I know you don't think anything of me. You already have someone so why would you? The book exchanges, inviting me to go to SF with you, hanging out with you and your dog, giving me sweets that you made, stopping by my work just to give me something that you could have just sent me through the interoffice mail. All these stupid gestures that made my heart feel full. I feel like you're going out of your way to be nice because you're just that type of person. I enjoy it, but my feelings are going to get in the way of our friendship.

I really, really wish I could have you. I don't know what to do with myself. I just keep writing these stupid letters and mull over every piece of memory I have of you.
>>
JG,

Fuck you. You're hurting me more than you could ever know.

How much longer am I going to spend pining after you? Weeks? Months? Years? The rest of my life?

I can't take much more of this. If you're planning on leaving me, just do it and get it over with. There's no reason for you to keep putting it off, I feel like you're just stringing me along now with empty "I love you"s and "I miss you"s and it's fucking horrible. I've wasted so much emotional energy on you that I'm not sure I'm going to be able to feel anything for anyone else when you're through with me.

You've taken everything I've had to offer, and now there's nothing left for anyone else. You've sucked me dry. Thanks, I've always wanted to know what it's like to feel empty and hopeless 24/7.

Please stop doing this to me.
>>
I wish I could just live a normal life.
>>
>>17332888

Christina,

You never gave me the chance to say goodbye. There are all sorts of feelings and thoughts I should be expressing to you, but the only one I want you to understand is that I miss you. I met you at a crossroads, you were willing to change for the better with me but you chose him instead. I cant describe the profound sadness that overcame me the day you asked for the scissors back, I really thought you were done hating yourself. Though it was brief, I can confidently say I was madly in love with you. I cherish every memory I have of you. But you dont. No, the girl Im writing to is gone forever. Ill never get to talk to her again, thats been made abubdantly clear. You know, I had a dream the night after you told me you had chosen keith. There were two of you, one was strange, loud and obnoxious like the friends you were starting to make when you met him. Then there was the other; the beautiful, quiet girl I fell so hard for that first day of class. The other went with those friends of yours, and you came with me. We spent the day together, talking and connecting and enjoying each other's presence. We ended up on the top of a building, where we talked about the future. You told me you had to go, and that you were not going to come back. I watched you step off the ledge and fall, fading into the haunting memory that you are now. Though you live on, the girl I fell for died that day. I'll never see her again, only in the brief recollections of those few weeks I had with her. So, to her, I say goodbye. I love you, I wish you could know.
>>
>>17335145
Hey friend, dont be sad. It gets better, it always does. Just hold on, the sad bits make the happy ones that much sweeter.
>>
b,
You know how i feel about this kind of stuff and I don't get why you cant understand and respect me enough to understand where i am coming from and respect my decisions
from j
>>
>>17338824
I do respect your decisions. You have your life and I have mine. Is that not so?
>>
J,
I give up. Nothing I do or say will make a difference. All I wanted was a life with you. But I know you don't want that, so I'll leave you be. You're happiness is all that matters.
M
>>
>>17332888
To M:
I miss you everyday. Sometimes I tell myself your crap. Sometimes I know you weren't that bad. I tell myself the same lies about myself. I hate being bipolar. I understand why you left. I wish I could leave too sometimes but I'm stuck with me, I'm the best guy around until the meds don't work. I can't forgive myself for how I acted. I'd give my left arm to go back and not make those phone-calls. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for how I was when I was unwell. I didn't even realize I was becoming sick again until it was too late. It's ironic I only feel bad now as I'm getting better. My god do I miss you though. I can only imagine what you must think of me. Everyday I miss you and have to tell myself thier will be no little M's or J's running around in the future. That future is dead and I killed it.
J
>>
Jenn, I go crazy thinking about you. I know you see only me as a friend, maybe the age gap is a problem as I'm too young for you. I can't appreciate enough that you still treat me like a friend even after I admitted my feelings to you and nothing changed, but it makes me feel like perhaps you forgot. And I guess, what else is there to do of it? I have a girlfriend now but you still enter my mind often, and being with you is bittersweet in that I love your company and will take what I can get but it's hard keeping myself under wraps. It must make me filth, but I think i would leave that for you. But again, it's okay. I will take whatever I can get of you, I'm happy to be allowed into your life. -D
>>
Dear girls
I hope your happy, the slutty mentality you all have has broken my soul. I don't mind having a bit of fun here and there but what ever happened to relationships, sometimes I like to be worth more than my dick
>>
Dear H,

You must know how I feel about you.
Even in the most obscure locations, I can turn and spot you out in a crowd. Literally the first thing my eyes can see.

Somehow, I know whn you're near, and instinctively turn to see you. Like yesterday, when you were walking quite a far distance behind me, and for some strange reason, I turned to look at you (despite not knowing you were there).

This happens too frequently.

I'm on another floor, and look down from the ledge, and I'll see you standing in the small narrow area I could see of the floor below.

And you always catch me.
Or I catch you.
I'm not sure.

I wouldn't ever make a move, I know you're married. But I've been thinking, constantly, what to do.

In September, after my families holiday, I'll be looking for another job. I'm not sure how I'll say goodbye to you.

I won't even say goodbye to most people. I don't like goodbyes. I'd rather just make a quiet exit.
But I really want to say something to you. I'm thinkin of maybe just giving you a little letter on my last day there, saying "goodbye, thanks for everything, you always looked out for me" or something like that.
Another part of me wants to just say it as I leave. "I love you, bye".

But then I think, what if you don't let me leave it at that?
What if you get all paranoid or something and contact me again, asking "what did I mean when I said "I love you"?"
Or what if we one day end up working together again?
I don't want to make things awkward.
At the same time, I want to tell you.
Even though by now, I'd assume you know.

A few weeks back, I was working in your area, talking and working with a friend. I suddenly saw you looking over, got shy, ended up looking down and not talking.

I glanced up and saw you had the biggest smile on your face. Someone else asked you about it and you said "it's nothing, never-mind".
I think you know.

I love you.
C
>>
L,
the reason why i've been quiet is because there is nothing to say.
>>
>>17339740
what.
WHAT.
why the hell would you think this is something you need to get off your chest, are you that wracked with autism?
come on guy.
come on.
sure you can tell that person this thing. "why u so quiet" "because i got nothing to say"
>>
>>17338699
No, you don't.
>>
>>17333502
I was nervous, sorry
>>
>>17339400
Jesus Christ, M, I know you're obsessed with me, but for the love of god, just stop, please. For the sake of me, move on to someone else.
>>
It just realized we never went to the aquarium together.
>>
>>17339797
that's right, a normal life means you work until you die with occasional breaks when you manage to squeak out vacation time after having saved up for it

normal life is stupid and boring and leads to resentment, adultery, divorce and heart disease

normal life is a long lingering DEATH
>>
>>17339740
idgaf you fat fuck.

Rot in hell, bitch.
>>
M,
Please talk to me. Tell me how your day was. I want anything you'll give me. I think I love you.
L
>>
Hey Emma. I know I'll probably never see you again. Hell, I choose to set up my future that way because I care about your happiness more than my own, and I know my attention toward you was unwanted.

But fuck, I wish I could tell you what utter insanity was catalyzed by those weeks with you.

When I got home I was still hollow. In my desperation I was vulnerable. I think that vulnerability was what attracted my old friend to ask if we could start going out. At the time I said that we could just enjoy what time we had, and eventually I was even comfortable saying "I love you." Looking back on it though, I think I just wanted to fuck the pain away.

You told me that I was a smart guy, and it showed in October when I got back my ACT scores. I got a 34 out of 35. I was the first in my school to apply to the Ivies, and since I was a guy who checked off so many of their boxes everyone assumed I would get into my dream school, because at that point I probably WAS going to.

I didn't get in, though.

We were all dumbfounded. We didn't know what was going on.

Turns out there was a concrete explanation, though.

My "old friend" didn't like the idea of me going to my dream school. He wanted me staying in-state, nearby. So he stole my identity and sabotaged my chances with my dream school. He hacked my online application and replaced every other word in the application essay with "cunt". Then he called them, saying he was me, going on a maddened rant (he turned out to also have framed me for several thousand dollars in theft, but that's another story for another day).

This fall I'll be going to a good school. Not great, but good. Who knows, maybe the hollowness will finally leave me. What I DO know is that I still feel for you. The one picture I have of you is still the background on my phone, whether because of laziness or regret I don't know, but it stayed there, even when I was dating my "old friend".

Maybe one day we'll see each other again. Maybe one day.
>>
>>17332888
Davide,
I frinkin' hated you for what you did. When you disappeared i sincerely couldn't believe you could do this in the worst period of my life. I was destroyed. I wanted you to be at my side. How can be someone be cruel like you did and get away like that? Your father wouldnt even let me send a letter to you. He's just like you, all what he said, all the love he claimed to have for me, it didnt count nothing. You were part of the family. I hate you from the bottom of my heart. I hate you as much as I loved you. I wished your death so many times.
Still, I wish you could come back.
I wish i could hug you and forget everything.
Life is shit sometimes, and i can forgive you for being that passive and weak...because i've been too.
I waited your call so much...I waited.
And i hate you, and i want to forget you and give in.
Still, i'm here waiting.
>>
>>17338614
JG is a fuckboy wasteman.
>>
>>17336923
Initials? Sorry
>>
I loved when you told me "fuck me harder".
>>
T,
You are a nicer person than all of the shitposting and blatant racism implies. Why must you continue to relish in childish memes?

B
>>
>>17332888
R
Youre a disgrace of a man. Glad you deleted me.

K
Im sorry
I dont mind if you hate me now

N
You missed out. Maybe if you weren't so dirty and used up you could have had me.
>>
J,
You are in what seems to be a solid relationship with the man I am falling for. I did not know you existed in his world as his girlfriend when I laid eyes on him and when I decided I wanted to be near him for a very long time. I felt an instant connection to this man and I think he felt it too. I am torn about what to do. I can tell you are a kind girl. I, too, am kind, giving and I don't want to hurt anyone...but I am finding it incredibly difficult to want to stay away from him because what I really want to do is run into his arms and hold onto him for eternity. I can't help how I feel and I'm sorry if this offends you or hurts you in any way but I can't believe I found him. I can't believe how lucky I am to have met him. I feel safe around him. I feel good around him. I feel warm around him. I feel horny and hot around him. I want to snuggle him every night and feel his strong arms around ME, not you. I want to kiss him everywhere-- starting on his lips, his neck, I want to run my fingers through his hair and slide his shirt off his amazing body. I want to wake up with him every morning and I want to cook him breakfast and do his laundry and give him the best shower sex of his life. I want to go to museums with him and look at art and I want to watch scary horror movies with him after work, before bed. I want to hold hands with him and I want to walk around talking about our lives together.

I wrote you this letter to tell you that no matter what you say, no matter what you think and no matter what you do, I want you to know that I have laid my eyes on him, I have found him and I don't want to let him go. I want to let you know that I firmly believe that all is fair in love and war. I want you to know that I'm praying every night for him to be mine. I want you to know that now that I've found him, I can't let him go.

-the other woman
>>
>>17341552
lol you stupid bitch
there are billions of men out there go find someone else, he is not as amazing as you think he is, you literally only want him because he already has someone
people like you need to get gassed
>>
>>17341591
Haha you mad cause why? Never knew he wasn't single until I had already developed feelings for him.. so that completely negates your premature theory that I only want what I can't have...hahaha, fkin idiot.
>>
>>17341608
>Never knew he wasn't single until I had already developed feelings for him
no one develops real "feelings" for anyone that quickly. you are merely infatuated, nothing more, coupled with the fact that you have some serious emotional issues. you are actually calling yourself "the other woman". you need help.
>>
>>17341612
You're a fucking moron and you have NO basis when you claim that people can't develop feelings for others in the span of a few months. And why exactly are you belittling infatuation to begin with? That's where passion stems and lies and that's where love begins. And I am the other woman you fucking shallow idiot, I'm not his fucking girlfriend, am I?

You clearly got cheated on by your boyfriend you fucking ugly loser. Don't take your resentment and aggression out on someone who doesn't deserve it. I'm not a monster because I have feelings for someone who is in a relationship and not even married for fucks sake. Am I not entitled to my feelings? Fuck you and fuck off.
>>
>>17341622
lol i've never been cheated on in my life, i simply know scum when i see it. your assumptions are painting a veeeery clear picture on how you truly feel about the whole situation though. you have zero empathy for his actual girlfriend, is she a fucking ugly loser too? because you clearly want him to cheat on her with you. feel all you want but you are not entitled to him, he has a girlfriend. heads up: the mistress will never come before the girlfriend. you are deluded if you think he is ever going to choose you over her.
>>
H,

I miss you so much. As these long summer days roll on, I realize more and more how much you mean to me and how amazing it was to get to see you everyday. You taught me so much in the short time that was a college semester.

6 months ago, I would have vaguely recognized you. Now you're one of my closest friends and I can't imagine my future without you. I'm counting down the days until I'll be able to see you again.

You're the first person who's ever made me feel this way. I think I'm falling for you. I want to kiss you and hold you and laugh together again. I really hope we can see each other again before I go abroad in the fall.

I was confused when you kissed me after turning me down those few weeks before. I didn't know what could have brought about such a change of heart, but it's so clear to me now. You began to see in me what I see in you.

You've taught me what love is, you were pretty much my first everything (except kiss), and you are my everything.

What we have is something special.

- E
>>
Don't leave this earth like that. You are so much better. FOR ONCE IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE, be brave.
>>
>>17341527
I always figured you judged me harshly. I worked damn hard to get were I am, and that took a huge toll on me. You think I'm dirty? Thats entirely wrong, lonely but not dirty.
>>
Holly,

"Do you ever notice that in the winter time. trees kind of look like brains with the axons, and the dendrites?"

"YES! And the neurons and the brain stems!"

That is the moment I fell in love with you. I would give anything to be around you outside of that dimly lit room.

L.
>>
This is being left here for you, Happy Birthday.

On the road the cities split and infuse with Mercury, stars bend into kaleidoscopes and blend the memories, green and blues tap into the scene and I'm seeing beauty drip its droplets off everything, but there's one phrase that repeats wherever we go, watching your light, there's no place like home... I hope you are well.
>>
V,

I can't do this. I can't. I can't just have tidy little checkins with you. I can't just have nice, happy conversations where, after, you go back to being completely cold to me.

I know you moved on. But, V, I thought you were the one. Every relationship since you has just felt hollow and empty. And now I have to watch you building your life with someone else and all I can think is oh, it should have been me, it should have been me.

You always asked me what I needed from you. I needed you to be there for me. You sent me the most beautiful, passionate love poem and all I could feel was despair because all I could think is that you felt that way about me once, but you never will again. I needed you, god damn it, I needed you, you, you, I needed you and you fucking abandoned me, and watching you love someone else is killing me. WE should have been building a life together.

I hate it. I hate you. I hate you for showing me exactly what I wanted in a relationship, I hate you for filling my head with a vision of a happy future, I hate you for making me think I had finally found my soulmate and then fucking abandoning me, oh god, I hate you. I hate you more than I have ever hated anyone .

Come back to me. God damn it, come back to me, you're mine, I want you, I need you, I fucking need you, it should have been me, I hate you so much, you're mine, you're mine, you were supposed to be mine.

I hope you have a life of crushing mediocrity. I hope everyone you love lets you down and betrays you in the most awful way. I hope you never feel complete. I hope the day you die you look back and you feel all the regret of knowing we could have lived a beautiful life together and you threw it all away. God, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you forever.

You should have been mine.
>>
Jon-

I keep sayin' I'm gonna stop writin' to ya, but here I go again. All I want ya to know is, just like I didn't come in just to see you, I'm not avoidin' the joint because of you.

It's just that my life got kinda crazy there, and it's still developin'. Like, can't catch a break sorta thing and I'm tired. All I want is a lazy day on the patio nursin' a cold one, but I gotta pay the rent somehow eh? Anyway, wanna still be buds, cause you're still cool, even if ya do your job a little too well.

Alright, take it easy.
>>
>>17341608
i never understood how someone could be this special to want to steal them from whoever they're dating...as soon as I find out someone's attached and they've been flirting with me prior to, all attraction is instantly gone. maybe i'm just different, idk, but I wouldn't make any bold moves if I were you, cause desu you've fallen for a projection, I've been there many many times in my short life. you think you know him but you really have no idea, sorry kid.
>>
>>17342049
what the fuck is this writing style

i don't know if you're being ironic or if this is a reference or a quote or some shit but if not please re-evaluate your entire life
>>
>>17339927
J-
oh please that's not me, I know the difference between you're and your. I moved on long ago, man. Stop finding ghosts in every corner, my friend.

M
>>
>>17342055
I'm similar, my attraction dies when they're either interested in someone else or in a relationship. The whole competition thing is gross, I'd rather just walk away while feeling down.
>>
>>17342061
I'm laughing so hard right now, first of all I can't believe this got a reply. Second, I'm trying to make some eyes bleed. Thanks for the laugh. I love being able to go to bed happy.
>>
File: like.jpg (6 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
like.jpg
6 KB, 280x280
>>17342078
oh, solid post then

goodnight senpai
>>
>>17342064
yep, same here! I hate competition. the way i see it is I'm gonna be your only one. I'm not competing, I'm not gonna be first second or third, and I'm sure as shit not going to be a back burner item.

People who are in relationships or married have connections with people all the time. So do single people. Literally everyone. Doesn't mean it's there for the other person, doesn't mean it isn't. All I know is I had a ridiculous crush on someone and as soon as I found out he has a girl and a kid, I was instantly done. Cried a bit out of frustration then I was done. I like to think I moved on nicely and I'm in a pretty okay place now.

I'm not about to be a homewrecker either, because I've been there, too, and it ended poorly. We ended up in a place where he wanted to date me, and I ended up losing all respect for him for multiple reasons. Damn, did not mean to ramble like this. haha.
>>
>>17342092
goodnight, my friend. may you dream of something truly wonderful when you find sleep.
>>
File: blushing frog.jpg (20 KB, 259x253) Image search: [Google]
blushing frog.jpg
20 KB, 259x253
>>17342099
y-you too
>>
Dear N,

Please post more frequently on your blog. I love to get updates on your trainwreck of a life.

Dear >>17341552,

Eat shit and die. Hope J kicks your ass.
>>
Sorry I eavesdropped on your phone call. I'm scared of letting you know I found out the news. Would you have done something differently if you had known?
>>
Dear C,

I was so close to getting over you. I thought I could test it out by visiting you but then you send shirtless pictures of yourself to me out of the blue after I texted you about hanging out. What the hell was I supposed to take away from this? You got my hopes up and then I was hugely disappointed once again. I drove an hour and a half to hang out and you schedule another thing with some chick later on the day. Then I saw the hickey and I just wanted to drive back home.

We can’t be friends anymore. It hurts too much being around you because I get so damn jealous. You took advantage of my feelings and used me as a confidence booster. I just can’t do it anymore. I wish you the best in life and I hope you find what you’re looking for but I don’t ever want to hear from you again.

I can’t wait until you move to the other side of the world so I can slowly delete all contact with you and move on with my life.

-L
>>
>>17333003
Your initials?
>>
Jenna seriously, shut the fuck up. All you ever do is talk shit about all our friends, and I've had it up to here when you started talking shit about me. My girlfriend, which is also your best friend told me about how you have anxiety problems and can't control what you say. It's been long enough for me to think that you're just a dick and always will be. First you bashed to me about how you're making more money than me, and how you have a car and I don't, And frankly I'm just getting sick of it. I don't even know why Im still friends with your psycho bitch ass. I feel sorry that your boyfriend has to put up with your bullshit too. Also don't call me broke if I'm going for a trade and you're just going for a fucking teaching degree. I've heard it from many teachers, they hate their fucking underpaid job. Like you, they also said they did it because they thought they loved teaching kids and now it's funny to see that they came to a point where they regret it. It'll also be hilarious to see you end up in their shoes too. Go kill yourself you crazy bitch.
>>
Dear T,
I almost took my life tonight.
I got close. I've had attempts so I know the feeling. I know this spiral. I am crazy. I want this to end. I am selfish and alone. I am ugly and empty. I am awful. Awful.
-Love.
>>
Dear I

I want to eat your ass so badly, however you are a devout Christian and you seem a bit unstable at times so I wouldn't want to take away your foundation of life.

Also I know you have a thing for me and I have a thing for you also but I am not a strong enough person to be in a relationship without sex and I am not a weak enough man to try to seduce you away from your heavenly persuits.

"Baby, maybe, someday."

B.
>>
>>17342061
yeah jesus christ someone has a personality
better torch it
you're a cunt.
>>
>>17341622
Nobody likes homewreckers you fucking cow.
Deal with it.
>>
R,
I still miss you sometimes. I was trying to listen to Bing Crosby and instead cried my eyes out.
Too bad you hurt me. Or I wouldve stayed.
L
>>
>>17342473
the guy even admitted he was trying to be cringe

i'm sorry that you had to find out your preferred method of communicating on the internet is contrived as fuck and feels like it was ripped out of a high school film project about the south, but bantz are bantz

>taking an anonymous post on an imageboard this seriously

lol
>>
>>17341657
nope, I'm leaving
>>
Over the past two years, you were my best friend. I may have times seen you romantically, but not enough to notice. The rest of the time I've just felt protective of you. But, after the dream where you said that you knew that I liked you, I could never feel the same way about you. It's starting to feel like my feelings for you have just been repressed.
You've found someone and now we've become distant.
Maybe it's my fault, maybe it's not.
I'm too scared to find out.
>>
>>17342519
I'd rather listen to that all day than to some pretentious fucking teenager spewing memes.

But you keep on being edgy about how people write here. Maybe you can figure out another brainless meme to express how superior you are. lmao
>>
>>17342519
>>taking an anonymous post on an imageboard this seriously
>lol

says the guy who chimped out over someone's "writing style"
>>
We could've been happy together, gotten over our issues and recovered. But you chose to ditch me and go suck someone else's cock. You fucking slut.
>>
>>17342417
L?
>>
A,

Stop stalking me online. we're never going to date because I'm not gay. I've been ignoring you for years and you keep trying to contact me.

T.
>>
>>17343200
What happened?
>>
>>17343316
As I said. Bitch and I had problems. She chose to give up and decided to fuck her best friend instead. My guess is she already wanted to before, only needed an excuse.
>>
>>17343277
Make it clear to A that you're not gay. If you haven't explicitly told him you're not interested, make sure you do because we fags get super caught up on our straight guy crushes.
>>
Thought you were the shit, turns out you really are shit.

Sincerely,
D.
>>
>>17343335
to?
>>
>>17342417
What is your initial?
>>
>>17342496
Fuck you

I never miss you anymore lol.
>>
>>17332888
L,
I fucking miss you.
You're always on my mind, even after a year.
Yours,
M.
>>
Dearest Stubborn R

I know more about your sex life than I ever cared to know, I'm not calling you a whore/slut you are not,
you did everything a normal teenage girl would do, minus the stalking kek
but what I know is the last thing I ever wanted to find out about you,
you will forever be that creepy girl to me, and pls don't feel like Trucky has anything to do with how I feel, this is all your doing.

I been shit posting here since you were 6, whether you leave or stay has no bearing in my enjoyment of this site.

and I told you before get a bf if you haven't, you are qt as fuck.

oh and btw, your are not the only qt I stalk online, I also stalk other qts I meet in school.

S.

I want you to read this, I want you stop clinging to me, or w/e the fuck it is you are clinging on to.
>>
>>17343424
S, why did they start stalking you, just wondering?
>>
>>17343491
at first? she was probably attracted to me.
afterwards? boredom
now? boredom or some twisted game she is still playing with her bf/ex or w/e they are.

the ex/bf is also stalking me kek
>>
>>17343516
forgot to add
at first? she was probably attracted to me and wanted to make her bf jealous, some fucked up game they were playing.
the guy also stalks me
>>
Dear S,
I'm very sure you know how retarded I am when it comes to girls but you've been really nice to me these past few weeks and I'd love to go out with you. This summer's going by far too fast and I really hope I can at least have some good times with you before the Fall. I just hope my inexperience with women won't be a problem down the road if we do start dating.
Your friend, J.
>>
J,
Even though you've moved on, I still miss you more than anything. The stress of everything else going on made me lash out at you. I'm so sorry for all the mean things I said to you. I feel like shit every day thinking back about those times. Now, things have gotten worse since you left, the tiny storms turned into tornadoes and tsunamis that are pulling me farther downward. I just want to talk to you again, or at least just see you in person once more. Because sadly, you took my last umbrella, and I desperately need it back to keep myself dry, since you won't.
-K
>>
>>17343931
That's a cute letter
>>
S,
I fucking hate you. Just shut the fuck up, holy shit. You make even playing my favorite fucking game a chore with your constant fucking stupid ass chatter. I let you into my life too much, and now that I know how much of a fucking annoying piece of shit you are, I can't just block you. Please, just leave me the fuck alone already. I don't want to hurt you by blocking you but at this rate I'm going to fucking snap.
-C
>>
>>17342417

E, if this is you, please do not do anything stupid. This situation is not worth your life. You hurt me but I am healing, life will continue. All I want you to do is learn from this experience and find a way to work around the personality disorder that you have. You're not too far gone as long as you're still breathing. I am here if you need me but I would suggest that you seek professional help in the future.
>>
>>17343931
I haven't moved on. I also want to see you at least once more to finally tell you how I feel. Going crazy without you.
>>
How could you do this to me you fucking slag
>>
Do you remember what was your excuse when I found out you were cheating on me? "I didn't think you would find out", like that was supposed to make it all better. Guess what? I'm out to get you. I will ruin everything you try to do, every job you try to land, every relationship you try to forge.
>>
>>17344119
lol you're so pathetic haha
>>
>>17344123
I am. But revenge feels so good.
>>
you´re full of shit and should divorce

sincerely, everyone
>>
>>17344133
Lmao, okay? Child, as if you would get any revenge? This person doesn't give a fuck about you anymore and you're going to waste your miserable life going after them.

Lmao i'm just sitting here fucking laughing at you but please update hahahhahaa
>>
File: images.jpg (23 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23 KB, 512x287
>>17344142
>literally you
>>
JT

I miss you sweetheart. Wish it was you and me.

K
>>
Mike,
Sorry for shooting you in the foot, don't make bear noises at night while camping.
>Anon
>>
>>17344046
Jack?
>>
I miss kissing your freckle-sprinkled shoulders and how smooth your skin felt. I miss your laugh, your soft lips on mine. You're gone forever now. There are so many things I wish I told you.
>>
CRT
Why on earth are you against Trump? I would would've loved to be with you. Your eyes, your face, everything about you is beautiful, but why. Why Bernie, why?

STT
>>
Dear E,

Sometimes I wish we could meet again in a place where we have to go very often, and have to do activities together. I know I'm not the same as years ago, and I know you are not as well. I would show you my new me, and prove to you that I'm a renewed version of myself. Through that, if you confirm my thoughts, then I would know for sure that I have changed.
I made a lot of mistakes, took terrible decisions, and you saw all of that. That's why I know that, if for you, I am a better me now, then I definitively am for the rest of the world.
>>
>>17344352
Are you not able to show your E that change?
>>
>>17344355
No because I don't see her. That's why I said that sometines I'd wish we could meet almost daily.
>>
A,

I wish I could forgive you for all you've done to me and sometimes I'm at peace with it and with myself, but sometimes it completely ravages me and I want to hurt myself and others.
>>
>>17344196
Hey, this isn't the guy who replied to you, but I'm a Jack and I know a K who this could be. What's the first initial of your last name?
>>
>>17344445
M.
>>
>>17344488
Nope definitely not. Who's wishfully thinking now jeez
>>
Dear past-self

First of all, no flying cars yet. Insert disappointment.

Here's some advices you might find useful in the future :

-don't wait to tell her ! you'll get rejected anyway but at least you won't think about it every night

-do not attempt engineering school .You'll get hurt

-spend more time with bro and sis. Especially sister.

-Winning Powerball numbers for 15/05/15 are : 12 14 18 38 46 . 9 10

Good luck
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 551x489) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 551x489
To all my friends; I don't know if it's social anxiety, or just myself growing up and or apart from all of you, but whatever it is I hope you all know I love you all and am rooting for you all, just from a distance for a reason I'm unable to explain because I just don't know. I just have a sudden disinterest in human beings. However. My compassion for them remains.
>>
>>17344528
I feel this one. Everyone seems so boring now. I'm probably really boring too, which doesn't help. Also that picture is simultaneously really sad and funny.
>>
>>17340577
Your other initials?
>>
>>17344196
no, sorry. got both our hopes up for a little.
>>
>>17343522
What the fuck...that's fucking hilarious...it's fucked up , hilarious though...sorry, hope she stops stalking you!
>>
>>17344062
What happened?
>>
>>17344848
It doesn't matter, not to random anonymous.
>>
Even after we spoke last night I still feel that there is so much more to be said, I have so much on my mind and it is the worst feeling to not be able to share it with you. Even the little insignificant things we used to share with each other every day I guess I miss my best friend because that's what you were not just a relationship but also a best friend so it's hard on so many levels. I guess I'm now grieving the loss of both. As the days go past I am forgetting more and more what you looked like and felt like, you say we will meet again but I don't feel that in my heart sadly I feel we will now just pine for each other from a distance. What scares me the most is doing things without you as we did everything together and now it's just me I really don't want to do things for just me I want to do them together like we used to. I just miss you I miss talking to you everyday I miss spending time with you I miss eating dinner and playing board games I miss looking at the stars together I miss going on walks and taking drives I miss talking about the future and going on adventures. I miss hearing my phone ping and knowing it was you on the other end. I think I'm finally crushed my heart physically hurts and I don't know when I'll recover.
>>
>>17344359
This sounds like what you told me. God I miss your hugs and knowing I'll never feel that again crushes me. I'm sorry I hurt you I wish you could see just how much you hurt me too.
>>
>>17344862
Well I hope you heal in time and stuff
>>
>>17344974
Don't speak as if you know me.
>>
>>17344977
I don't, I do hope you heal though...
>>
>>17344997
You too, mate. Cheers
>>
Dear F who I loved so madly for so long,

You know that new boyfriend that's 10 years older than you and got that cool BMW ? He's a massive asshole, and you're a massive gold digger. So I cut his wires and sent some of your nudes to..umm, some close persons of yours.

Lots of lo... whatever, G ^^
>>
First of all,this isnt even a letter. I just need to put all the shit ive got on my mind somewere else.
Okay, so, why did you stop talking to me? We just went out on monday, we had a nice time, we talked a lot about our past and laughed about how young we were. No, he's not my ex, but we went out a few times like four years ago. Then you appear again, you ask me to go out and we have a fucking nice time. You are happy to see me and so am I. You walk me home and give me a kiss. Then on wednesday you text me toinvite me to your house on friday. Nice! Everything seems ok. Then you stop talking to me. Its friday and i want to know if im going to ur house or what. But, you are not home... right. Its ok. Thats it. He doesnt talked to me since. WHAT THE FUCK!!! Why would someone who wanted to go out with me TWO DAYS AGO now wont even talk to me? Wtf is wrong with these people? Everytime i go out with a boy, everything ends there. And no, we dont fuck or anything. We just talk and maybe make out a few times. Thats it. Maybe i dont like him or maybe he stops talking to me. I dont know why i like those stupid greedy idiotic but hot guys. They dont match with me. Im the nerdy type. Im funny and normal but i know my real interests, and i know theirs too... geez i feel so dumb writing this, its just that it makes me so sick the fact that i cannot even go out twice with anyone. I dont know what im doing wrong, really... i know im not gorgeous but im not ugly either... i just need someone nice to talk to and cuddle... why did he even told me that i wanted to see my again????? Really. What the fuck. It makes me so angry. I thought this could have been something, since he was crazy for me back then... aaaarjfjrhgg im so idiot bye
>>
>>17344528
The picture is so accurate
>>
Dear M,
I'm going to miss you.
Probably will never talk to you again sadly.
I'm too much of a pussy to try anything further with you.
I'm really glad that I got to met you.
You are a wonderful person and everything I look in a partner.
Hope you have a happy and fulfilling life.

Love, C.
>>
Dear mom
I'm sorry
>>
i was so twisted up before, you came in to my life and showed me different. even when the inevitable comes and we stop whatever it is that we have, i will cherish what you did for me forever.
>>
Dear guy E, i miss you i cant be with you. Pls tell me your real feelings. I know you're not telling me when you're asking me if i like you and miss you. Just get it oit of your system so we can get over it. Lets just talk about our feelings and part our way. Keeping it ul inside just makes this miserable wait lasting forever. I won't leave him for you although I have feelings for you and you know it. Hence just give up. I like you, but I can't keep this up. The kiss didn't mean anything... I'm sorry E. You should know better.
>>
My dearest J,

It's so fucked up how I'm becoming used to life without you. I'm so terrified my memories of you might eventually go away. I try so hard to keep living, just like you told me to, but every day is a bitter struggle. I try to remember the good times, but the thought of you lying in that hospital bed, comatose, just fucking haunts me. Not to mention that I can't get the thought out of my head of when I found your body. No one should ever be that shade of blue. It looked so unreal, like you had been dyed.

I miss you......... God, I fucking miss you. I got really drunk the other night, like so drunk half the night is blacked out, and I completely freaked out. I think your absence is slowly killing me and I just wish those around me would accept that I can't continue without you.

As always, I love your more than anything, just know that. In fact, I love you more than you love me, so there!

With the deepest of love,
Your princess
>>
>>17345657
>>
>>17345610
If you're a genetically modified organism, I want to make Fuck with you for 38 hours
>>
>>17345657
Please seek counseling, try to find someone who specializes in the loss of loved ones. His death is consuming you, if he loved you he wouldn't want you to self-destruct because of him.

I've been down this path myself and I lost a good part of my life because of it. There's no easy way to move on with your life but having someone independent to talk to can help. Please try.

Stay strong anon.
>>
>>17345565
If this message were to me I would finally be at peace.
I'll just pretend like it is, thanks anon.
>>
>>17345680

I've done a little counseling. It's been two months since I lost him [suddenly], so I'm still in that stage where nothing feels right. I keep wavering between obsession over suicide and just hoping that I can survive.

Thanks for saying something.
>>
>>17342662
Initials?
>>
Ah, I wish I could be in two places at once. I feel like I'm slowly becoming less of a friend with all of you, and I don't know how to feel about it. My short time with you all kind of fucked me up; since then, it's kind of been a slow downward spiral, feeling like I'm really just nothing.

I've only really had myself to blame for this, and I guess I only have myself to pull me back up. I love you guys, I really do. Just, don't think that you can't care about me when I'm sober. Hell, a "hello" or "how are you doing" would really go a long way.

You'd be surprised by how much your words affect me.
>>
>>17333003
My initials are JC...
>>
File: please-keep-off-grass-400x268.jpg (39 KB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
please-keep-off-grass-400x268.jpg
39 KB, 400x268
>>17343735
Uuuuugh I wish you were my J.

There's no way he uses 4chan but still

>select all images with pickup trucks
Oh my god.
>>
File: american-psycho-hero.jpg (24 KB, 586x330) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho-hero.jpg
24 KB, 586x330
>>17332888
>trips

Brad,

Why did you have to get a job in Ohio you fucker? Now magic is ruined.
Also, stop fucking saying senpai IRL. it's cringe as hell and the new guy told my parents and now they're asking "what's this 4chan thing"?

G
>>
Hey,

Hope you're okay. I know you told me not to make this about me and all but you saying "don't worry my Gmail is set to email you if I don't log on for three months" after telling me you might kill yourself and then disappearing for a day when I've never been able to not teach you before really fucking makes me worry.

Played a little Pokemon today. Just battles online (I'm super rusty) and wonder traded. Can't wonder trade any of the Pokemon with you as the OT even if they're garbage. I dunno.

Please be okay
>>
It has been 4 years since i last saw you Mirella and now I found out you have a kid and are married.

When I dated you, I did it only for lust and that was wrong. Now I have been married for 3 years and went back to our romantic place with my wife. What a mistake that was. I could not stop thinking about you.
I now miss you, but I know is over for us forever

Hope you and your family are happy and I will do the same.

We will always have Venice.
>>
He led me on for ages and I kept thinking he still liked me so after my last relationship ended, I had some space and then tried getting in touch but suddenly I didn't matter anymore and we fought and he said he never cared and I cried all night and every day for years and years, I'm still angry and sometimes he tracks me down and I get excited and look forward to seeing him, and earlier this year we started seeing each other all the time, then home and work changed and I think he may have been casually seeing someone else and I've just had enough, and I could see someone but haven't for ages and don't have a connection with anyone in the world like we have but I dont think he cares about me, he said he loved me so long ago and I thought he was drawing me in to reject me so I didn't take it too seriously but I wanted to, and I'm sure he knows how desperately and deeply in love with him I am and I've tried to stop but I can't and I want to move away where he'll never find me but I miss him all the time and people keep reminding me he's there and I'm comforted and reassured he's around but I can't take it, he hates me I think, I want it all to end because my whole life is about being happy with him and I'm so unhappy without him, something is missing and only he completes the picture but he probably wants nothing to do with me, I have to go and accept he'll never want me again, not even as a friend. I need a lover. I need him but there is no one ford me, I'm so fucking lonely, I just need some stability in my life
>>
Robyn,

I'm sorry I acted like a dick to you when I snubbed your text asking for your lighter back . At the time when we were hanging out that day, in my eyes you were being so demanding to the point of being insufferable. But that was no excuse.

You're a cool guy. And i respect you above all the things about you that tick me off. I have to admit when you snubbed the past two time we saw each other on the street, the guilt struck me like hell.

I'm not asking for forgiveness or understanding, but I want to make clear that i sincerely apologise for my behaviour towards you. I harbour no ill will to you and wish for the best in your future.

Yours Faithfully,

S.
>>
S,
Sorry for flaking after the whole dorm thing. I got involved with D and kinda let things die between us. I don't regret the distance exactly; I think you were expecting something that wasn't going to happen. And after the drama with T I just couldn't take it. But I hate how long it's been and wish we could at least keep up some kind of casual friendship.

Let me know if you're back in town.
-J
>>
Rachel,

I want you to know that I am not mad that you led me on for three months and then now act like we weren't dating or anything. I am not mad that you think I'm driving by your house. I don't want to have anything to do with you and believe I would simply like to pretend you don't exist. I hope one day you are happy and that nobody ever does to you what you did to me. I've found someone I like spending time with and I want you to know that because of you I feel in the back of my mind that I can't trust her. I hate it so much but you did this to me. I never want to see you again.
>>
I think he thinks my message is from someone else or someone else thinks my message is for them
>>
>>17339666
pfft
>>
I write shit essays because you write shit prompts. You didn't deserve to go to UCB. You're lucky you're Mexican and a Marine because otherwise you wouldn't have been accepted. You only got into UCB because of affirmative action. fuck you and your bullshit prompts. you clearly shouldn't be teaching. But I guess "those who can't do teach" is accurate since your books are a fucking cliche and your writing career will never lift off. Guzzle a gallon of piss and smegma, you horrible little man.
>>
>>17346613

Arata,

I haven't seen you since... I can't even remember our last conversation.

I heard you got sacked from Morrison's because you were drunk and overpaid the customer's change. I also heard you were harrasing the male colleagues about our relationship.

What happened to you? Were you always like this? I knew you really liked your wines, but to throw away your job over it?

I won't be made made responsible for your actions. You knew the conditions of our relationship. I didn't like how you egged me into drinking with you all the time, so I kept a distance.

I'll admit that completely snubbing you to end our relationship could've handled MUCH better. Im sorry on that account. I know if you see me on the street again you'll want to hurt me. I probably gave you that right. I know that guilt will hit me like a truck. I also kmow we'll move on eventually.

You were the first woman I've ever slept with. And have been the only person ive slept with, on the count that I have zero skills when it comes to women. For that, i sincerely thank you for liking me. You taught me what it's like to have sex (not make love) in terms of etiquette and what it would be like to be in an intimate relationshi with someone. But that's all I could ever get from you. We didn't have much in common to be honest, and our personalities are way too different. You like to talk, I like comprehensive silence. I wanted to go another round, you were too tired. We not sexually compatible. You trying to force me out when you were reaching climax was the most jarring part of having sex with you. That, and the sensitof your nipples.

I do miss the curves of your body. That fat brown butt of yours is god-tier. I still cum buckets over it. Never lose that. I hope you learned how to twerk at least.

I also hope you've sought after the things you needed most in life. A sound mind, and a man worthy of your potential and limits. Thanks for the memories.

Yours faithfully,

S.
>>
Mom,

I'm so sorry for not being there for you. You were so alone and I wasn't there. I can't answer for your other children but I left you to be alone and now I'm the one crying on your grave. Please forgive me I miss you so much.
>>
>>17341753
Brush your teeth and wash your hair, fat fuck.
>>
>>17340578
What the fuck anon? Shouldn't you appeal this?
>>
CG,

God you're such a fucking faggot. I always hated working with you. You knew I was in an ltr, and you pushed it anyways. You knew I was happy, and have kids with him, and you pushed it anyways. You fucking tried to reel me in with your "boohoo she left me and now I never see my kids" bullshit sob story. Then you fucking confessed to me and made work completely awkward. Absolutely disgusting. You are gross. Invest in a tooth brush, you have quite possibly the worst hygiene of anyone I know. The reason you don't have a wife and kid anymore is because you are an alcoholic and , to put it frankly, an idiot. Having you breathe down my neck was the most unsettling thing I've ever experienced.

Die in a fire,
A
>>
K,
I left the "when" of grabbing beers to you. I'm leaving for the small town in a week or two for some relaxation and because frankly I miss that little place. It'd be nice to grab those beers before that.
>>
>>17332888
>>
>>17344551
LL
>>
I fucking hate the way he showed me how to love
And then ruined my life
I'd rather be dead than live like this
Don't worry, I'll Probably get run over by a bus or something
>>
>>17347616
Do what all women do. Go and fuck another dude.
>>
>>17347623
Haven't for ages, it didn't work. And anyway I've got stuck on this guy's cock..but he thinks I wasn't really into it. That I've forgotten him already, I think. I haven't
>>
M,

I wish you'd stop talking to her. I try to tell myself I'm over everything that happened back then but I'm probably never going to be able to let it go. Secretly I'm still so, so angry. I don't know what to do about it. I don't really think anyone else could understand. You don't, obviously. I can't tell you that I'm upset about the picture she posted of the two of you the other day. I'm nowhere near a good enough reason to get you to stop talking to her, to get you to stop seeing her. I just want her out of my life and I want her out of the life of everyone around me. The easiest way to do it would just be to cut you out of my life and cut that last link to her. But I can't do it. I don't think I'll ever be able to, even though maybe I should. You matter too much. That's sort of why I want you to stop talking to her too, because I can't stop feeling like she's bad news and she's going to keep hurting everyone around her. Hurting them like she hurt me. Like she hurt N. Like she hurt you. Seeing that picture has really ruined my mood for the day and there's nothing I can do about it. I should really just stop looking...

Wishing she'd never caption a picture of you with "best friend", because she certainly never treated me right when it was me that was her "best friend",
A
>>
Dear anyone finding themselves at "rock bottom",

if you have recently had a wakeup call

USE IT TO FUCKING WAKE UP INSTEAD OF CONTINUING TO VICTIMIZE YOURSELF. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO EDIT YOUR OWN LIFE. IT IS YOURS. MAKE CHANGES.

sincerely,
someone in charge of their own shit
>>
>>17347702
That's like telling depressive people "LOL its just in your head!! all you have to do is be happy!"
>>
File: 1429953695318.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
1429953695318.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>17347702
>>
Jenny, I'm sorry.
I love you.

I hope this letter reaches you before it's too late. It never will...
>>
>>17333502
I just... it hurt too much to look into your eyes.
I love you, J.
>>
I feel so lost without you. Why won't you just take me back
>>
>>17347712
nah dude. i've been depressed and happiness is a choice - sometimes. choose to at least try, see a therapist or psychologist if you're not. if you hate getting up for work every day, try finding a new job. if you're lonely, get out in the world. if you're bored with your life, move or pick up a new hobby.

I'm not saying that there aren't many many depressed people out there who do try, and fail, but I'm saying there are people who are sorta comfortable in their misery and then blame everything else.
>>
Dear past self.

You my friend are an Insane, wild mother fucker.

Have some morals.

Depending how far this went back don't have sex with anyone until Maria.
Take care of Maria. Don't let her go.
You'll get where you're trying to go man.
Just, hopefully you're not here alone.
>>
>>17347828
I'm pretty happy with my life. It couldn't be better.
>>
>>17347912
That's.. nice
>>
File: Hang Yourself.jpg (14 KB, 169x298) Image search: [Google]
Hang Yourself.jpg
14 KB, 169x298
Dear Father:
I so, very dearly, hate every fiber of your being. Your very existence puts me at a stalemate with myself and I am unhappy about it. You make me contemplate suicide nearly everyday, and thinking about you spikes my anger to extreme heights. Your ideas, your morals, your methods, they make you the most unlikable person in my eyes. From your son with regards of you dying.

Dear Brother
You are the absolute swine of this planet, only occasionally are you a good person, but otherwise, you are on par with Joseph Stalin. You're rude, disrespectful, loud, and ignorant. You are an absolute jackass who should be pulling carts filled with rancid feces for a living. If only you knew what a fucking ass you are, you would be a much better person. From your brother, please follow my suggestion.

Dear Self
Oh, how much I want to kill you, to maim you, to leave you for dead in the woods, but I can't (at least without suffer the consequence of pain). Your entire person and mentality make you extremely unlikable, from being overweight and lazy, to being an ignorant, naive bitch that laughs at others misery like a Capitalist. You are everything that is wrong with America, and the world. You are Greedy, Fat, Lazy, Weak, Unmotivated, Naive, Ignorant, Unintelligent, Uncaring, Arrogant, Impatient, waste of space. I hope you get cancer and die a slow painful death. You are also Memeing cancer trash. From your uncaring self, that felt nothing typing this.

Dear Cat
You're cool, keep being cool.

Dear Mother
I just hate you, I don't know why, but I hate you. Bleach, always.
>>
D
You're a sick individual. I saw everything and you need help
M
>>
Dear E
I love you and every-time I feel sad or down I imagine us. the things that could've happened your enthusiasm to show me around your hometowns your witty replies to just everything the fact that you understood me. and laughed at my own remarks. I wanna talk to you in ten years but will you have any memory of me? did I mean much? or i was just a cyberfling. I think If we met I'd fall in love with you all over again.but you''d never do the same mistake twice right....especially after how i deal with stress. I'm sorry I ghosted you I regret it everyday but things weren't looking up and they still haven't.........I'm still lost and wandering alone ......no one will ever satisfy me like you did........both mentally nad physically ....and you didn't even have to feel me to know exactly what I wanted........I hope I can talk to you as friends at least ....one day.
S
>>
>>17348318
Try to contact them?
Don't give up
>>
>>17348345
I don't think they will ever forgive me. What i did was bad .....well to leave abruptly he knew everything it that was going on and how I'd left everything for him but to get to him was an entirely different story my communication was reduced to wifi spots only since my rural home doesn't have internet nor was it possible. It hurt both of us..........and I guess I flaked out of stress and fear
>>
Dear D,

I'm sorry I hurt you like I did, but I couldn't stay together with you and support your self-destructive lifestyle. You were way to clingy and I couldn't just be your little lover boy and drop what I'm doing whenever you snap your fingers. I realize that I hurt you really badly and I want you to know that I'm sorry.

Dear J,

I don't know what happened to you man. We used to be a lot closer but I guess we just grew apart. I think you've become kind of a douche and I find that you have become quite detached from what you used to hold important to you. Sorry, but I feel that I ought to tell you.

Dear R,

I'm glad you are happy, and I want you to know that I'm happy for you. I know that I've been bitter that you and D have been getting together so well. It's not that I still have feelings for you, I've just been pretty angsty lately for a number of reasons (including relationships). I don't want to feel like I'm trying to give you guys bad juju or wish you ill will or anything. You guys are my friends. I just want you to know that I want you guys to be happy.

J
>>
File: RcAarAq.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
RcAarAq.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>17332888
Dear everyone: I'm sorry you couldn't forgive me.
Amanda, I asked you for a little more, and you ended our friendship. I'm sorry I was stupid and came clean about it. I shouldn't have.

K, I'm sorry for whatever I did that made you unable to see me as a partner.
You're the best person I've ever met, and you were perfect for me. I'm sorry I did what I did, and that I underestimated your pride in yourself to refuse to settle.

L, I'm sorry you lost interest in me as a partner. I'm sorry I didn't leave when I found out everything was based on bullshit lies. That I forgave you and then have you break my heart and leave.
I love you, Madoka.

I'm sorry, C, that you wanted to make me a side piece when you were involved with 3 other men. Nasty ho.

I'm sorry that I forgive my loved one's missteps, even complete premeditated lies, but no woman ever has for me.

Curse the cruel nature for making me expendable and undesirable by default.
>>
>>17348387
Oh..well I hope you meet him someday or something
>>
>>17348425
What's c's Initials?
>>
>>17348318
>>17348387
Sounds like you fucked him over and are facing the consequences now.

Enjoy your misery and regret.
>>
Querida Aurora,
Han sido dos años muy duros mentalmente para mí. Conocer gente no es malo; sin embargo, puede dañar gravemente la autoestima, como en mi caso. Que la dañes no es nada malo: de hecho, te doy gracias por ello. A ti y a todo el mundo que lo ha conseguido. Hoy, por una vez en muchísimo tiempo, me siento fuerte para seguir adelante con mi vida. Sí, sé que soy un poco raro a veces, que soy prepotente, impertinente, desagradable, creído y pretencioso, que cuando quiero doy mucha vergüenza ajena y que parte (si no todo) del rechazo de los compañeros me lo tengo merecido. Que no he hablado contigo prácticamente nunca durante el curso y no eres cercana a mí también lo sé. Aunque no puedo saberlo, intuyo que ha habido veces en las que realmente me has odiado y despreciado; otras, un poco menos. Este odio, tuyo y de otras personas, provocó en su día una reacción muy buena: comencé a situar mi felicidad en mí mismo, en algo que tan sólo yo controlo. El período depresivo tan largo ha llegado a su fin, y tú has sido una de las que lo ha hecho acabar. Por eso, no puedo sino darte las gracias. Ya no me levanto sin fuerzas de la cama, ni tampoco tengo ganas de morir constantes. Apenas tengo ansiedad y me siento contento conmigo mismo.
Eres muy inteligente, responsable y carismática. También muy sensible y comprensiva.
No tengo atributos tan buenos como los tuyos, pero sí que trato de alcanzarlos. Poco a poco, paso a paso, voy construyendo ese prototipo de persona que tu me has mostrado. La gente dice "sé tu mismo" o "todos somos distintos". Que sea "uno mismo" quien quiera, yo sé muy bien que tipo de persona quiero ser y dónde quiero llegar. Se habla de la metamorfosis de la libélula o de la mariposa; mucho menos de la metamorfosis de personalidad que debemos llevar a cabo a lo largo de la vida.
Quedarás en mi mente para siempre.
Con amor,
David
>>
>>17348512
I guess it is fair enough. but like i said maybe in ten years if he does remember me(not likely) I'll give him closure. I did write him one last note explaining why i was doing what i did and hoped he understood i told him to find someone closer to him because i was afraid everything would be in vain my effort and his ...but more his...I'm one third done with the amount i needed to collect to fly over to him.(but i think the reason i was the most afraid is cause I saw someone who promised me the world eat their words back and kick me) Traveling half the world to rely on one person wasn't the best way to begin something new either. I wanted to be there on my own and have us experience our true selves....not me having to subconsciously fall into deeper love because of need.
>>
>>17348692
The only reason I'm being shitty to you is that someone did the same thing, and my initial is E. I know I'm not your dude, but the situation is somewhat similar.

I want to project and call you a shitty person and tell you to go fuck yourself and call you stupid fucking child, all the while still feeling angry because I'm still in love.

But you're not her, so I'll just wish you luck.
>>
Goodbye, Mandy

Alex
>>
>>17348722
its all right. I do deserve to be called that part of me knows how fucked it was not to let it end because of circumstance..not because i was a coward and insecure....maybe he would've waited as long as i needed even if we had no communication. but the fact that i ran ...eats me away .......and I'm not getting any better ....I've even thought about living as a hermit maybe then It'd justify how my behavior affected him.....But I wish you luck to hope the girl that did the same realize what she did ...and at least has ..some sense to say a proper goodbye.
>>
>>17348722
What's her initial, E, the one you're talking about?
>>
>>17348884
Don't worry about it.
>>
>>17348888
Okely dokely
>>
M,

I have hurted you in the pass but i am sorry to tell you that i once did it again. It wasnt my intention to do so but i feel like i needed to have more experiences. But in the end i regret it. This will hopefully make me appreciate every little thing about you and treat you the way i told you i was going to do so. I am very sorry.

Sincerely,
V
>>
>>17332888
Grandma,
I'm sorry I'm failing at life, I hope one day you can be proud of me and I can come to visit your grave in iran after the tension dies down. I miss you so much and I still cry when I think about you. I sorry for putting mom in so much stress as a kid and as an adult.

P,
Why wont you respond to me ever? I care for you and will travel half across the country to see you. Youre relationship with me is the closest I've been with another. Its sad but true. The only reason I send fitness pictures of myself is because no other person's words matter to me as much as yours, and when you are proud of my progress it inspires me so much.

Dear Brother,
I wish you were alive so I can see how you would grow up. I heard you were a gorgeous baby, and you will never be forgotten.

-K
>>
hey anna
I love but I hate you at the same time.
-E
>>
>>17348722
It's always interesting to see a letter you could sort of relate to. Not actually because of being able to relate to it in some way, but that if someone else who knew you read it they could assume you wrote it. It's at times like this I'm thankful no one who'd jump to such conclusions would read this board.
>>
(Kinda already made one to my significant other, but I guess I'll add onto it since I've been very vague so I don't seem clingy)

Dear koibs,
I know you're probably still out there trying to live through school and such, but we both know we have a crush on each other. Even if we don't talk at the moment, I still love you. I don't know why, but I can't seem to say 'I love you' directly because I'm scared you've moved on or don't feel the same anymore. I'm just afraid, I guess. Well, Egg, I hope you're doing okay and just enjoying life watching Jojo and other stuff. Hopefully we can talk soon, or when 2016's over. I miss ya.

Dear Rosh,
I'm sorry for being a real jerk for a while. I just kinda went through that phase where I'm angry at everything. I hope we're both chill.

Dear Red,
I hope you find a girlfriend. Sorry for uh, THAT thing we've been through. I hope we can be really rad buddies B) (Also introduce me to your friends. They seem cool!)

Dear Daisy,
I'm Pan I'm Panpizza I'm probably $2. I was gay all along suck it
- Sock
>>
I'm doing it this Thursday, Friday the latest. Thought I'd let you know.
>>
>>17349469
stop being a faggot and just do it
>>
>>17348318
What may please does not content
all resolves but never ends
all that comforts is not true
all you love does not love you

You never know, S. There's always tomorrow.
E.
>>
>>17332972
Here is my guess. He played you Chrissy. The fact that he is 12 years older indicates that he is one of the guys that compensate for something. And for sure he had 12 years to polish his art of picking up and treating women well. But he is narcistic, he did it all for himself. He loved to be so great to you, he loved to make you mad in love but only because HE felt good.

Now you are acting like a fool. Sure no guys your age would be as cool, responsible, wealthy and confident as him. They are 12 years younger, they had 12 less years of character building to do that. You need to get over this fucker and help some nice guy to became better version of "J" in 12 years.
>>
>>17349469
Don't
>>
>>17349699
Such a heartfelt message is sure to convince them not to off themselves. Good job.
>>
>>17349706
Fuck you. I don't know what they're going through and hell, I'm ready to die myself.
>>
>>17332888
T.
Thank you for making me feel like I dont have to pretend.
L.
>>
Me desculpa, amor. Mas está doendo muito e eu não sou forte o suficiente.
Não sei se vamos nos falar novamente, saiba que eu sempre quis seu bem. E por mais difícil que seja admitir, algo dentro de mim torcia por mais uma chance.

Até a próxima.
>>
>>17349830
Interesting initials.
>>
>>17349830
Fuck you fat fuck
>>
Boy you missed out. Hope you're happy slutting yourself out.
>>
>>17350071
Missed out on what? A manchild fuckboi who hasn't decided to act his age?
>>
I miss sending you pictures of my cup of coffee at random throughout the day.
Fuck, I miss everything. I hate you for not being here anymore.
>>
Dear N.

I wish you could fucking understand how much you made me suffer over the courrse of our friendship, treating me like shit for things I didn't even do. You tried to sabotage me partnering with a person that deeply scares me, and even when I forgave you, you decided to keep talking to this sociopath piece of shit, I'm sure you teo had a lot of fun laughing at all my problems, I'm pretty fucking sure that all was a plan to break me and make me kill yourself, but you keep denying it, even if you put me in a group chat with this human piece of shit that wishes to harm me for the sake of it. For a moment I thought we were close, that we could be good friends, I truly believed it, but then you cruelly kicked me when I was on the floor, saying that my insecurities and my way of socializing ashames you and you feel rejection for me, like I'm some kind of fat freak with smelly armpits.

Godammit, I can't believe all the fucking time I wasted on you, you made me hate my life and probably turned me into some kind of anxious paranoid.

M.
>>
Dear Brooke

We have been friends for so long. I can tell you're becomming distant. I hope you don't leave me. Please come back.
>>
>>17350342
You don't like me. I have to detach or I think I might drown.
>>
>>17350129
Wrong anon anon, the man child im referring to isnt even that.
>>
>>17332888
dear me
stop thinking with your dick
regards,
(You)
>>
>>17335436
For you.
>>
Missing out on what? A skank with a chain of fuckbois for her command?
>>
So today's the day. Not only the day I get to see just how I'm going to react as a final test, but yet another day that proves how serious you are about him. How much more serious you are about him compared to how you were with us.
>>
I can't even play one of my favorite game series because it was "our thing". For fuck sake.

The worst part is that I know how this ends, I've seen it.
>>
File: troll bait.jpg (131 KB, 1024x651) Image search: [Google]
troll bait.jpg
131 KB, 1024x651
>>17350061

Anon calm the fuck down. Not every guy or girl with the initial L is writing to or about you. You give too much of a fat fuck about random shit on 4chan.
>>
>>17332888
A

I've been dragged on for too long. I need to know if this is going anywhere at all. I'm pretty sure you know I like you, but why do this to me. Let me know. You know I'm shy because of my past. I'm scared. Just let me know so I know if I can move on or not.

C
>>
File: 1468374308484.jpg (99 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1468374308484.jpg
99 KB, 960x768
>>
I only post so much on social media so I hope you'll notice me and know how I'm doing. I know you check up on it.
>>
After that one friend got murdered, I was a little paranoid and would get up at random to search the apartment. You've seen me doing it. I was embarrassed to admit it at the time.
I just woke up to the sound of someone whispering and for a split second I was thankful and wished so hard it was my skull bashed in this time. Now I lay in bed wondering what the fuck is happening with me.
Am I broken? Is this forever? Can I be fixed?
The whispering? You can figure that one out.
>>
>>17351509
What's your Initials?
>>
I just want to move on. I want to be happy.
>>
>>17351988
You can, Anon. I virtually hug you and wish you the best.
>>
>>17351595
You can do it, Anon. Despite your traumatic experience you're still here, and im sure it is for a reason. Give you time to heal.
>>
Emi,

Seriously, fuck you.

Ben
>>
>>17348246
We all need help.
What did I do?
>>
>>17332888
I really wished that I said I love you...
>>
>>17352468
I wish she had said that she loves me.
>>
Dear Lacey
I don't want to have a conversation on old feelings or make it seem like i'm out to try and plant myself back in your life so I suppose I'll just post here and pretend it made it to you.
I'm sorry beyond beliefe for what i did to you, it's only recently I've come to realize just what I did to you, I was a shitty teenager who thought of his self. I wish you had never shown interest in me, would have saved a lot of heartache on your behalf and what I assume you see as a wasted year of your life. Im sorry i sought after girls on the internet, I'm sorry I thretoned to kill myself and I'm sorry I shown you what I did to myself because I didn't want you to leave. But all this said I alwaysed loved you and after so many years I still do, and I doubt the feeling will ever leave me, but as they say too little to late.
I hope I didn't cause you any lasting pain, and I hope your current bf treats you better than I could. And thankyou for the strength you gave me
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.