[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going on my first date via tinder, what do I do to not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1462143694709.jpg (147 KB, 848x662) Image search: [Google]
1462143694709.jpg
147 KB, 848x662
I'm going on my first date via tinder, what do I do to not spaghetti everywhere?
>>
>>17332656
Its a tinder date. Nothing you do matters because you'll probably never hear from her again.
>>
Regardless
>>
>Grimes fan
Listen to Halfaxa and just relax. Do whatever you want, not what you think she'll want. The overhead of actively engineering an interaction isn't worth it, don't even bother.
>>
Since it's your first date, just think of it as practice. Assume you're never going to see her again. You can try things out; what happens if you sit closer than normal, or whatever? It doesn't matter if she doesn't like you because it was just an experiment, trial run. You're just gathering some data for next time. No need to stress or worry. You will have more fun, and you're actually likely to be a better date than if you were stressing and trying hard to please.
>>
>>17332728
i agree with this OP. just have fun, be (mostly) yourself and avoid spergy topics like videogames, 4chan and how much weed you smoke.

taking the opportunity to derail a bit and ask what do you guys do to start -specifically start- tinder convos bc it's become a game of seeing how many girls i can attract with my looks and repel with what i say. i suppose im somewhat attractive since ive had about 15-20 matches since saturday but most of the ones i talk to either fall off after a brief exchage or unmatch after the first message. i don't really have this problem irl and once i get the ball rolling im usually fine but cant seem to start many conversations pls help im so lonely :(
>>
>>17332927
But that's all there is to talk about. Should I talk about anime?
>>
>Tinder date

Just remember that she could flake at anytime before the date. Meeting her is not guaranteed by any means.
>>
>>17332944
well to be fair she could be into any of the shit i told you to avoid but chances are she isn't so unless you get the cue DON'T TALK ABOUT ANIME.
>>
>>17332979
You're not leaving me with any options man
>>
Just give her the old lickaroo.
>>
>>17332944
>>17332981
Fuck off I'm not that autistic

So don't talk to her about autistic things unless she brings them up, and even then don't go autism on them. Relax and it should be good

Seems like it could be nice, she's a 7.5/10 qt3.14
>>
Mention 4chan. INSTANT panty dropper!
>>
>>17333385
>Hey, I admin a meme page
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.