[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yet another height thread. I'm only 5'3". I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1466828153925.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1466828153925.gif
2 MB, 250x250
Yet another height thread.

I'm only 5'3". I don't have any sort of complex, and my height is not a problem to me, but it's always a problem for girls as some have admitted that they would be embarrassed to be seen with someone as short as me. It's honestly the biggest annoyance in my life.
>>
So if it's not a problem with you, what the hell do you want us to do? Make you grow? Kill every female?
>>
File: DontBeUpset.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DontBeUpset.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>17332613
To be honest, I think you should just avoid girls that are marginally taller than you, she'd be an outlier if she wanted to date somebody marginally shorter than her. When going for chicks, just try to ignore that portion of them. Make the best with what you got.
>>
I'm 5'6" and it's never been a problem. Though I guess that's a pretty critical 3 inch difference. 5'6" is about the shortest height that's still considered normal.
>>
>>17332613
move to asia
>>
I'm 5'8''-5'9'' and strangers on the internet sometimes try to make me feel bad about my height.

Occasionally they succeed but currently my body dissatisfaction is dominated by being out of shape.

I think it's fine and nothing can really be done to change your height anyway.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.