[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hello anons i am a normal sized male who is average attractive,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: krettt.jpg (428 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
krettt.jpg
428 KB, 2048x2048
hello anons i am a normal sized male who is average attractive, probably 6-7 out of ten, but i like fat/chubby girls. they make the best girlfriends, they are sweet, loyal, love to cook/eat, and generally have better personalities, but for some reason i always feel self conscious about being with them.

i like women of many different shapes and sizes, but i think it ends up affecting my relationships with these bigger girls becvause i end up getting self conscious.

wat do?
pic related, a cute grrl who used to bartend at the place i work with. she quit the other day tho :(
>>
>>17332575
Post pic
>>
>>17332575
>i like fat/chubby girls. they make the best girlfriends, they are sweet, loyal, love to cook/eat, and generally have better personalities
Are you saying that someone's personality is based on their weight or something?
>>
>>17332578
He probably means that because they're chubby their standards and self esteem are lower so they work harder to impress men
>>
>>17332581
Has he not seen the entitled fatties on tumblr or something? Someone's weight doesn't tell you what their personality is like
>>
OP here.

>>17332577
no

>>17332585
i meant that every larger girl i have been with has had a pretty decent personality, some of the smaller girls, not so much. maybe its not related but im just trying to put things in perspective
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.