[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a pussy faggot, let's get that out of the way. I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: TrowelPS.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
TrowelPS.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
I am a pussy faggot, let's get that out of the way. I have come to terms with the fact that I am not a hard worker.

Started my first real job two days ago, at a landscaping place. Thought it was going to be from 7 to 3, turned out to be from 7 to 5:30. My back kills, my legs hurt, and my pasty white skin is burned from head to toe. Planning on calling in to quit tomorrow.

What do you guys think?
>>
If you enjoy being a pussy faggot and wanna stay that way for the rest of your life, then go ahead, quit.
>>
>>17332351
Wow. That's probably the best advice I'll get, right off the bat. Thanks.

As far as I know, I would enjoy a solid 9 to 5 job that doesn't require elemental exposure and lifting 24 foot metal ladders more than the trades. Not to mention this is just a summer job before I go to school in the fall.
>>
The first week at any new job blows, no matter what it is. Everyone gets overwhelmed, you have to let yourself adapt and get used to it.
Your body will eventually get used to the work. For now, stop being a little bitch and wear sunscreen
>>
Are you wearing sunscreen and a good hat?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.