[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people use and abuse women and sleep at night?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: the_end.jpg (18 KB, 317x623) Image search: [Google]
the_end.jpg
18 KB, 317x623
I am stuck in a pretty rough situation. I am really stuck on one girl who doesn't even like me. Thats fine.. my problem is that I am stuck and can't really see the beauty in other women because they don't really compare.

I want freedom from this fucking curse but I just can't not give a shit about women. I don't like hurting people, I don't like manipulating or doing dramatic shit.

However, my friend was telling me that if you get stuck on girl and then get unstuck from her, you are just going to get stuck on a different one.

He said the only way to be free, is to just shit on women all the time. Tell them to fuck off when they are being dumb and ignore them when they are being useless.

I can't do that.. my mind just doesn't agree with that life style. Is he right? I really hate talking to him sometimes because he speaks with such conviction that he actually believes he is right which makes me entertain the idea that he is indeed RIGHT.

what is right? Should I really be shitting all over women?(figuratively speaking).
>>
>>17332326

>the only way to be free, is to just shit on women all the time

Do this with life and you'll be A-OK

OP is a beta fag

/thread
>>
>>17332326

OP you need to understand that all women are going to abuse you in some format, you just might not be savy towards it.

Know yourself, and take care of #1
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 410x410
>>17332326
Yes but not figuratively
She'll see you pulling your boxers off expecting you too whip out your throbbing red rocket but instead turn around and shit on her face. It'll be hilarious. She'll think it's a great prank p
>>
>>17332412
How can I abuse them and not care? I am deeply disturbed by deliberately hurting someone.
>>
>>17332422
God damn scat fetish scum ! Get outta here.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.