[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm suicidal all the time but too frightened by the entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Hank_Hill.png (527 KB, 620x765) Image search: [Google]
Hank_Hill.png
527 KB, 620x765
I'm suicidal all the time but too frightened by the entire concept of non-existence to pull the trigger. Do you have any suggestions?

Life has ended for me already and I'm just lingering, like the guy in Jacob's Ladder. There isn't hope for anything to improve, seriously, I'm just stuck in this current situation for the rest of my life and there's nothing left for me apart from loneliness and the internet.
>>
Try something new, if you truly feel this way that you have nothing left then go out and do something you are maybe scared of. You have nothing to lose.
>>
>>17332229
All you suicidal people need to get fucked up on drugs first.
>>
>>17332241
I have no motivation due to depression. I don't want to do crazy exciting things. I feel zero excitement or pleasure and have no sense of fun.

I hate my life so much. The dilemna is that I don't want to stop existing I just want to leave this body and start again as another person. I hate this life. My loved ones are dead or dying and I've suffered something that left me disfigured. I can't leave the house I feel so uncomfortable. I suffer bad anxiety in day to day life for the past decade.

I'm just lingering here but my life has already ended.
>>
>>17332299

OP, at least you have triple dubs.

Appreciate the little things in life, you must.
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 720x960
Try improv.
>>
OP, just be a cold motherfucker for the time being. Find inner peace by fucking the world.

If all else fails you DO have us bby <3
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.