[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being rude and unfriendly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: bitch.png (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
21 KB, 250x250
How do I stop being rude and unfriendly?
>>
>>17332036
Fuck you.
>>
you have to have a thing called social skills and then you have to want to stop being rude and unfriendly.

which part is giving you issues?
>>
>>17332046
Nice try

>>17332051
Well I do have the second thing I believe
>>
>>17332036
If you see people needing help with something, help them. Do it just for their benefit, not expecting them to return the favour.

Act interested in people, at least on a casual level. I.e. "hey how's it going" etc.

If you're the type with a naturally harsh voice, try softening it a little. You'd be surprised that people take even controversial things well if you tell them nicely.
>>
>>17332059
Worth a shot.
You need to be alert of what you are saying, always, because that stuff is hars to let go; when you realize you were rude rephrase what you said in a non-rude way imediately and/or apologize. You have to do this everytime because old habits die very hard and you never know when you'll slip.
Try, too, to practice being nice to other people, this will get you a positive feedback and it'll be easier to let go of your rudeness and make you more friendly.
That's what i got now, if i remeber more i'll tell ya.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.