[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, I need reassurance of something. Just tell me I'm a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1466983114566.jpg (71 KB, 540x406) Image search: [Google]
1466983114566.jpg
71 KB, 540x406
Ok, I need reassurance of something. Just tell me I'm a retard for worrying, please

>be a few weeks ago
>with gf in chlorinated pool
>we start fooling around and then my dick touches the outside of her vagina for like a second
>didnt cum
>her period is 4 days late now

She's very irregular, ranging from 1 day late to 2.5 weeks, am I just worrying about nothing?
>>
youre worrying about nothing.
thats not how biology works.
>>
Bruh have you had sex ed yet?
>>
>>17331995
Yes, don't worry senpai
>>
>>17332001
we fucked before and one particular time was the time she was 2 and a half weeks late and I was going insane and I've been scared ever since is all
>>
God I hope this thread is bait
>>
spermies came out of your boner, traveled through pool water and impregnated your gf
>>
>>17332008
It's not but
>>17332006 explains why I'm worried, every time she's a little bit late now I freak the fuck out because of that one particular time, no matter how irrational my worries may be
>>
>>17332013
Have you maybe, perhaps considered using birth control? The pill, implants, etc?

I'm just throwing ideas around here
>>
>>17332022
I use condoms but only when I know we're gonna fuck, but when she was late I decided I was gonna use condoms from now on
>>
I have advice for you and it sounds stupid, but give it a go. Finger her very intense and almost aggressive. I bet you her period will start within the next day.
>>
>>17332006

Is she on any medication? Has she been particularly ill lately? Perhaps frequent exercising? All good reasons for a late period. Sometimes young women find their hormones still fluctuating and hence their period doesn't settle for some time, regardless of other factors.

I wouldn't worry so much bruh, wrapping your jimmy correctly will be all you need for 98 percent of the time. Never forget that 2 percent though my friend, anything can and might happen.
>>
>>17332058
lmao
>>
>>17332074
I didn't have a condom on in the pool obviously but neither ejaculation or penetration occured but thank you for the genuine advice and concern. She has been sick lately yes, constant coughing and sore throat and other cold-like symptoms
>>
>>17332085
> constant coughing and sore throat and other cold-like symptoms

Those are pregnancy symptoms, man...
>>
>>17332097
I'm pretty sure it's a virus considering I'm sick too now because of her, and those definitely aren't symptoms of pregnancy

>i took the b8
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.