[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What environments affect you positively?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: san fran.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
san fran.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
What factors around you that you seem effect you in the sense of feelings or vibes. What I mean is that nature seems to bring a calming sense to most people. Trees, woods, dirt, birds chirping. I also love cold weather and rain with a wet sidewalk. What kind of environment is ideal to you?
>>
Cold weather, rain, city lights, jazzy music. Essentially anything that could be considered comfy
>>
Going anywhere I can forget other people exist. It's nice to get so far out into the wilderness I don't even see trash anymore.
>>
city lights at night, rain, almost deserted places(streets where theres not a lot of people, its less fuzz...), driving in that environment with relaxing music on the stereo... i could do it forever
>>
File: Overcast.jpg (3 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Overcast.jpg
3 KB, 300x168
Warm weather, Humid Very humid and an overcast a nice dark overcast
>>
>>17331814
that's the pic I have as a background, pretty comfy, and shows what I like in a city, outside I like the idea of a wood cabin with a nice fire place and a rain/snow outside.

>no homo
>>
File: 1436936223709.jpg (93 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
1436936223709.jpg
93 KB, 800x528
>>17331814
warm fog and long days

june is the best month on earth and I feel markedly worse on other non june months

although October is ok
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.