[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rolled up Pictures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Rolled Con Artist.jpg (447 KB, 1077x1267) Image search: [Google]
Rolled Con Artist.jpg
447 KB, 1077x1267
My friend went to AX and grabbed me this picture. In order to ensure it did not get damaged it was rolled up and put into a poster tube. What do I do to properly hang it?
>>
In the trash
>>
Acquire poster frame
>>
>>17331580
>anime
kill yourself
>>
I recommend getting it framed if it means a lot to you because posters get destroyed at the corners over time. They also rip very easily.

But if you do not care to get a frame, pick where you want it to go. Put a tack in one of the top corners (I recommend top right). Smooth your hand over the top to the top left corner(be very careful because with to much pressure it will rip.) I recommend getting someone to spot the poster at this point to see if it's straight (i.e does it need to pivot up or down). And once satisfied tack the top left corner. Then smooth your forearm diagonally down across the poster to the bottom right corner and tack. Then repeat with the bottom left corner.
>>
>>17331584
Fuck you Kaiki is best girl
>>17331612
Frame it like this anon said or use that poster putty that's sticky but like gum.
>>
>>17331580
I love Kaiki more than the next guy. But I wouldn't hang that thing...
>>
>>17331584
Good one
>>17331589
Good one
>>17331655
I have never hung a poster in a room my entire life, If anything I have an old picture of my family that was already framed.
>>17331586
>>17331612
>>17331622
So I have never framed a picture in my life, should I hit up DIY or youtube?
>>
>>17331663
>measure poster
>buy frame that will fit poster

It's not rocket science.
>>
>>17331673
>Lift car
>Remove oil filter
Its not rocket science yet some people don't know how to change the oil on a car
Don't be such a snob anon
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.