[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help motivate me to do yoga and clean and stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: girl.jpg (119 KB, 431x768) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
119 KB, 431x768
please
>>
WTB that fedora oneitis pillow?
>>
>>17331402
yes please!
>>
I asked here at 4chan about motivation and the answer was: you've got it the other way around, you start with something so small taht you don't really need any motivation and you use the good feeling of progress as motivation to do more
>>
File: thestruggleisreal.jpg (36 KB, 475x306) Image search: [Google]
thestruggleisreal.jpg
36 KB, 475x306
still waiting for help!!!
>>
>>17331464
small like what?
>>
File: pe160320comb_hs.jpg (426 KB, 855x1152) Image search: [Google]
pe160320comb_hs.jpg
426 KB, 855x1152
reddit.com/r/motivation sounds more like what you're looking for.
>>
File: Jake_First_Step.jpg (77 KB, 610x763) Image search: [Google]
Jake_First_Step.jpg
77 KB, 610x763
>>17331398
What do you want to do, specifically, and what are your goals?

Personally, I lift because I want to look better, aesthetically. The idea of looking really attractive inspires me. The same inspiration keeps me dedicated when I bulk and cut. Find your inspiration, set a goal, and never lose sight of it. Constantly remind yourself of that goal.

Goals area really helpful because they give you something to look towards, when otherwise it's hard to just sort of do things for the sake of doing it. Maybe you want to get stronger, so set a goal of hitting 315 on a deadlift. Maybe you want to be more flexible, so set a goal of being able to touch your toes. Keep these goals reasonable and within site, or else you're gonna get discouraged. But, when you hit the goal, go for another one.
>>
>>17331398

>That pillow gets more action than me.
That's not even rock bottom yet....
>That pillow manages to get a 9/10 at least but I'm a creep.
Still not the worst.
>That pillow spills less spaghetti than me.
Still...
>That pillow probably has better conversations with women than I do.
Starting to hurt.
>In a distance, fleeting moment of crazy horniness, somewhere in the world, some girl has grinded up against a pillow like that. They'd never imagine doing that with me.
Pretty much rock bottom. But the final nail in the coffin?
>She's actually looks proud to be seen with a pillow like that, but wouldn't want anybody to see her with me.

Enjoy the feels, bots.
>>
>>17331466
>boob sweat
>wanting to get rid of it

A big-boobed woman's sweat (assuming she's reasonably attractive to begin with) is one of the sweetest perfumes there is.
>>
>>17331897
>Pretty much rock bottom. But the final nail in the coffin?
>>She's actually looks proud to be seen with a pillow like that, but wouldn't want anybody to see her with me.
It's a joke, though, so that doesn't count.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.