[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I accept the fact that I will never have sex. Something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1458667303934.gif (3 MB, 421x242) Image search: [Google]
1458667303934.gif
3 MB, 421x242
How do I accept the fact that I will never have sex. Something that 99% of people do. Something that is required to reach self-actualization, and something that I will be shit on for not doing.
>Inb4 go back to /r9k/
So you're telling me that going to the most toxic and angry board on this website will be able to help me with this? Fuck off.
>Inb4 sex doesn't matter
Says the person that has already done it, and could get it again if they felt like it. Plus you know that you're bullshitting when you say that. Might as well be saying just be urself ;)
>Inb4 get a prostitute
Illegal, gross, unethical, and degenerate.
>Inb4 DUDE ITS SO EASY LMAO A LITERAL RETARD CAN GET IT
Great advice xD
>>
Just wait. I was later than most. For a long time I was the shy girl who couldn't talk to anybody and absolutely nobody talked to me. Come to find out that really a lot of people had been hitting on me without me noticing, I was so awkward with people that I literally didn't understand flirting at all. In the end it came down to finding a similar group of friends and growing close.
Sorry for the generic twisty not so good advice
>>
>>17331252
>Something that is required to reach self-actualization

Priests, Buddhist monks, and many taoists abstained from sex completely. They were extremely actualized and found great meaning and purpose.
>>
>>17331301
I am none of those things though.
>>
>>17331252
The best approach OP is something you may not want to hear: forget about it.

Focus on developing yourself and your career as well as developing your personality. Once you focus on that, finding the right woman and sex will follow suite. Obsessing over sex will only keep you passive and will end in a vicious circle of lack of growth, less opportunities and as such, no sex.

Look ahead and keep your eye on yourself. As you grow, opportunities will present themselves. That's all there is to it.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.