[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have a really hot body. Buff but not exaggerated, ripped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: wallpaper7.jpg (199 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper7.jpg
199 KB, 500x750
So I have a really hot body. Buff but not exaggerated, ripped 6-pack abs etc...
The few girls who have seen me naked say that I am extraordinarily sexy.

I am really introverted and I have social anxiety; I really would like to show off my body, not to be a douchebag, but I know it would get the attention of girls, and at least help me socialize in some way, and that's never a bad thing.

The problem is that I don't know how to swim (since I was 6 I've always been afraid of being too old to learn, and driven by the fear of other's opinions, I've always refused to go to the seaside or to a pool).
Is there a situation where I can talk to girls and show off my physique without being douchey, that doesn't involve swimming?
>>
>>17331161

depends on your definition of douchey to be quite honest. ultimately someone is always going to think ur douchey simply for being fit. just look at tumblr.

my advice? go learn how to swim. ask someone to teach you, go on craigslist and post your concern, find a friend and confide, do something. cuz the pool is your best option. you can also always go and just hang in the shallow end and sunbathe a lot.
>>
>>17331161

also post pics of shirtless? you ca ncover face. im not saying this to be a dick, im just a huge faggot and would appreciate some fitspiration. im the fattest ive ever been at the moment.
>>
>>17331161
Why don't you just learn to swim, ya fuckin dingus? Literal infants can do it, I'm sure you can learn. You're not trying to be the next michael phelps
>>
You dont have to swim at beach. Just play around in shallow water.
>>
>>17331175

this. there are two year olds who are easily taught to dive for items and to grab on to the edge of the pool and worth their way towards dry land. and they think its fun.
>>
>>17331174
He won't because this is a bait thread.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.