[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great body before, great belly now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 1280x960
Hello /adv/, I'm a 23yo, I I know I'm not in great shape, I have a big belly, I used to practice Tae Kwon Do, I'm a black belt 1dan, I was in a better condition back then, but got injured and I stopped assisting to tournaments and eventually classes, got lazy, stopped doing exercise, and now I want to get back to the body I once had, I've been trying to go to the gym or something but I get bored too easily, loose interest and quit, now I'm thinking of getting into Muay Thai, I know the diet is a very big issue in loosing fat, I need to quit Coca Cola (which I'm addicted to), but I can't seem to leave the damn drink, can you give me any advice so I don't loose the interest so easily? Some routines, advice in general will be appreciated, in advance thank you
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>17330954

unfortunately a great deal of motivation is instrinsic. you have it or you dont. we can give tips or tricks but its up to you to implement those little tips and tricks. and if ur too lazy to stick with the gym, chances are you are too lazy to stick with much else.

but assuming you have some here you go.

you gotta decide if ur cutting or bulking. most people bulk first, cut later. considering you were once more muscular, id imagine the muscles still there just covered in fat. so if i were you id work out to work those muscles, but also cut in the diet.

take one of your meals a day, and switch it out for veggies. you'd be surprised how many calories that cuts out. one meal. you still get your delicious dinner, but if you had a lunch that was like 500 or more calories, its now much less. have half a tablespoon of butter (50 calories) and as many veggies as you like, steamed, no olive oil or any of that. just veggies and butter. its delicious. asparagus and greenbeans and spinach is the best mix imo.

after that, replace the fucking soda with water. i know boo hoo you're addicted, but there is no trick to this. ask whoever you live with to not let you drink soda. dont have it in the house. dont buy it. just stay the fuck away. drinks are an easy way to cut calories cuz you can just have water but you still get your delicious meals.

if you live alone, its up to you kiddo. some people will suggest nasty ass water mixes that give it flavor, but i think just having cold fresh water is the best way.
>>
>>17330986

take a look at what your junk food is, and simply cuti t in half. would you normally eat six cookies? eat three. follow up with some strawberries. would you normally eat two poptarts for breakfast? cut one out, and eat a banana instead. the only dessert you need to avoid at all cost is ice cream. way too many calories

instead, get your favorite berries, and ONE spoonful of cold greek vanilla yogurt. youd be surprise how much you can spread one spoonful across. think of your yogury as a 'syrup'. its not the main course. it should be less than your fruit. just something to add flavor.

goes great with grapes imo.

im currently in the process of losing weight and im also experimenting with the low carb diet bit. i cut out bread and pasta. ill still have carbs when its a rare treat like a dessert, but im experimenting with the claims to see if it helps. im not fat by any means but im starting to put on weight so well see.
>>
File: workout-motivational-quotes1.jpg (110 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
workout-motivational-quotes1.jpg
110 KB, 550x550
In my experience, exercise depresses appetite. Start by simply working out, and I bet you'll begin to lose weight without consciously cutting out any foods.
>>
>>17330954
I like chubby guys so thanks for the picture.
>>
Does that make you a tae kwon did?
>>
>>17331906
Disgusting. Stop. Just stop.

Fat people should not be encouraged to be fat. Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.