[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I lose my virginity? I think a guy I'm seeing penetrated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 8.jpg (202 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
202 KB, 1080x1080
Did I lose my virginity?

I think a guy I'm seeing penetrated me but I am not entirely sure; it was spur of the moment and he only did it a couple of times but I remember it wouldn't go in fully and it hurt a lot. Later on I checked my underwear and saw some spotting of blood.
>>
>>17330442
Are you twelve?
>>
>>17330442
kys desu
>>
>>17330452
No I'm almost 20 and I've never had sex before (until now?)
Why are you so bitter though, would you rather talk about that?
>>
>>17330466
Because you are bait and/or autistic. Remove yourself.
>>
>>17330473
This isn't bait and I'm not autistic, I literally have no idea if that qualifies as losing my virginity or not. There's something wrong with YOU if a simple question triggers you this badly lmao
>>
>>17330515
Congrats! Your first time sucked, just like most people's.
>>
>>17330522
I assumed so. Not a big deal, kinda funny in retrospect.
>>
>>17330537
It'll get better. Just use protection correctly.

Lube is a good idea too.
>>
>>17330515
I'm triggered because you are a degenerate and that shit is not to be tolerated.

>>17330559
>supporting degeneracy
cringe
>>
>>17330562
>asks me if I'm twelve
>having sex is degeneracy in his eyes
If I'm twelve you are definitely seven. Holy shit grow up.

>>17330559
How do condoms affect sex? Do they make it more uncomfortable?
>>
File: man-laughing.jpg (364 KB, 2122x1415) Image search: [Google]
man-laughing.jpg
364 KB, 2122x1415
>>17330583

>having sex

>almost 20
>>How do condoms affect sex? Do they make it more uncomfortable?

I'm sorry you have down syndrom, sorry for being so agreesive. I'll leave now. :)
>>
wow op you sound like a strong independent woman i'd probably be afraid to have date
>>
>>17330608
You don't have to leave, I'm very interested in discussing your underlying issues. Do you constantly talk in memes? Is there a reason everyone is autistic and/or a downie in your eyes? Is it your special way of guarding your easily tarnished ego? You have offered no real advice in the thread and only provided passive aggressive behavior in relation to the topic of sex which leads me to believe you have extreme self esteem issues regarding that department. Are you a virgin? Do women not respond to your sexual advances? Talk to me I want to help you :)
>>
>>17330466
I'm not >>17330473, but I'm not bitter about anything, just wondering, now that I know you're in your twenties, how you could possibly not know whether or not you've lost your virginity.

>Penis in vagina = no virginity
>No penis in vagina = virginity

Not a complicated situation to understand.
>>
File: 70.jpg (91 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
70.jpg
91 KB, 1600x900
>>17330442
>the guy I'm seeing pent rated me, am I still a virgin?
>>
>>17330663
I don't think he put it fully in my vagina though, that's why I made the thread. I'm confused about what happened. It didn't really feel like anything was going in, just a bit of sharp pain and then nothing. The bit of blood indicates that he probably partially broke my hymen? Or fully? I really don't know, I just wanted to see if other women have had a similar experience.
>>
>>17330583
Unless you are allergic to latex condoms will not make the sex better or worse. As cheesy as it is for me to say this, it effects the emotional aspect of sex (if you really love that person anyway) personally I feel closer to my boyfriend when we go bear, but both feel equally amazing
>>
>>17330684
Well, personally, I would say that if he snapped your hymen, or even stretched you out enough to cause slight muscular tearing in your vaginal walls, I'd say you're probably not a virgin anymore.
To be honest, sex is generally quite over romanticized, and the first time is often... a bit of a let-down. I lost my virginity in a bathroom in a packed nightclub in Beijing. Was it how I expected my first time to be? Fuck, no. Did I lose my virginity? Yup.
>>
>>17330442
Obviously he broke your hymen. So yes you did.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.