[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>met really shy Japanese girl on Tinder >told me she deleted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: abstraction.jpg (13 KB, 358x395) Image search: [Google]
abstraction.jpg
13 KB, 358x395
>met really shy Japanese girl on Tinder
>told me she deleted Tinder after we started hanging out
>four dates, light playful touching, nothing else
>can't tell if we're actually going on dates or just hanging out as friends
>she might not understand the purpose of Tinder

I keep getting mad mixed signals from her. Every day off she has from work she messages me straight away to hang out, she talks about wanting to cook for me and shit, asks me what kind of wife I want and when I want to get married, then says shit like "you're such a good friend".

She's so shy, but we've had some pretty deep conversations.

I've never dated a girl this shy before. How to make a move without completely scaring her away?
>>
>>17330409
She's waiting for you to make a move. She knows what Tinder is but she's afraid of being rejected so she plays the "friend" card.

Go watch a movie with her and then make a move on her.
>>
>>17330440
She is into you, these are hints:

>he talks about wanting to cook for me and shit, asks me what kind of wife I want and when I want to get married.

If you answered her question like a coward she might think you are not into her.
>>
>>17330440
What kind of move though? She's like a scared rabbit. I feel like holding her hand would be enough to make her run for the hills.
>>
>>17330458
Show her that you want to date her. She's not going to run away. I don't know your personality so maybe my suggestions might be out of chracter for you.

Holding her hand works, cuddling and other stuff works. Walk her home and before she goes inside go for a kiss.

You're living the dream, i bet almost everyone in this website wanted to date a shy Japanese girl.
>>
>>17330470
>i bet almost everyone in this website wanted to date a shy Japanese girl.

Yeah I know. I'm enjoying the ride, and definitely can't complain. But I've been single for five years and I met my ex in high school without really dating, so I'm flying blind.

To top it off I'm actually living in Japan, that probably changes the situation a bit haha.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try it tomorrow after a beer or two.

These mixed signals are playing havoc on me though.

Tomorrow we're going to a couple's festival about two stars in the sky who are in love but can only meet once a year.

But the other day I'm 90% sure she said something about me being like a brother.
>>
>>17330493
>Tomorrow we're going to a couple's festival about two stars in the sky who are in love but can only meet once a year.

Literally Anime.

Japanese people are very conservative, holding her hand will have a huge impact.
Good luck.
>>
Learn how to dance with your girl anon.
>>
>>17330503
>Literally Anime.

I'm living my childhood dream. I just wish I wasn't such a pussy cuck MC.

I think trying to hold her hand is the go, gotta get her to warm up to it first. Cheers.

>>17330506
>Learn how to dance with your girl anon.

I wish I could. I have absolutely no rhythm. When everyone else was out playing Dance Dance Revolution I was at home playing bloody WoW. Wasted opportunities.
>>
>>17330493
Sounds like a hentai plot. Just fuck her in the woods while watching fireworks.
>>
>>17330555

>I wish I could. I have absolutely no rhythm. When everyone else was out playing Dance Dance Revolution I was at home playing bloody WoW. Wasted opportunities.

Ask to practice. Ask her to teach you. Ask to learn together. Doesn't matter.
>>
File: 9164.jpg (18 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
9164.jpg
18 KB, 460x345
>>17330409
>Every day off she has from work she messages me straight away to hang out
>she talks about wanting to cook for me
>what kind of wife I want and when I want to get married
How many signs you need OP?
>>
>>17330493
As someone who has dated a japanese girl, expect to pay for EVERYTHING.
>>
Jesus christ give her the fucking dick already
>>
>>17330409
Are you, like, 12?

If she accepts 'light playful touching', you're 99.9% of the way to anal sex or whatever you want. Just take it - obviously I don't mean anything forceful. Just be sweet and confident. She'll stop you if she's not into it.
>>
>>17330493
Oh shit it's Tanabata tomorrow huh? I hope Orihime and Hikoboshi will be reunited
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.