[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So tired of just watching.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
So tired of just watching women. I want to actually have a relationship instead of watching and doing nothing.

I can't talk to these women though. I have a creeper aura even though I would never harm someone maliciously.

What a life to live. Havibg to forever window shop.

I see so many women I want to talk to but this creeper aura holds me back.

Help? What to do if you have a creeper aura?
>>
>>17330403

first stop treating women like toasters. i know tumblr gives the whole feminism thing a bad name, but the way you refer to them, talk about them, like they're interchangable and any old one would do, is half the reason you give a creeper aura.

as for the rest, post a picture. you say its an aura a vibe, so it should be somewhat visible just looking at you. let us see what you look like and we'll go from there. if you cant post a picture of yourself there is literally nothing we can do to help you.
>>
>>17330403

You have a creeper aura probably because you're socially awkward, lack social awareness and generally miss social cues other people send your way. At least that's usually the case. You can learn these skills, but only by putting yourself out there and socializing and practicing.
>>
>>17330410
>is half the reason you give a creeper aura.
No it's not, you fucking faggot
Go pull off your feminism shit elsewhere. This guy needs confidence.

As for you, OP: You don't have ANY proof of your "creeper aura", guess what, guys who really have a creeper aura do not notice that. What you have is simply called "low self-esteem" and probably bad social skills, you could leave good impressions if you changed your self-image and challenge yourself. don't be a pussy, and start confronting your fears. social challenges is a good way to practice.
Go ask random strangers for chewing gum for example, get socially tougher.
>>
>>17330403

OP, 'creep' here.

I, unlike these other fucking morons, know what you are going through.

They can't just accept that some of us, regardless of what we try to do, just end up being fucking 'creepy'.
They don't like the idea that some of us are stuck in some rigged, unwinnable game.
So they just straight up reject it.
'You must be doing something wrong, yes, that's it, you must be a horrible fucking person, Hilter reincarnated. Yes, you just need to stop being that. That's why this is happening, you've done something to deserve it.'

'Just world' fallacy, fucking popular amongst the raised by Disney generation, that taught us beauty = good and ugly = evil.

Guess what assholes, thousands of animals die without ever mating and shit every day, genetic dead ends happen all the fucking time. Life isn't happy and love doesn't make the fucking world go round.

Life isn't about what you earn, shit it aint even about what you deserve. You just get what you get. A Child molester could win the lottery tomorrow while a sweet old lady who donated to charity every pension check she got dies alone.

Okay, rant over.
OP, you need rules, structure. Treat this like a permanent condition, rather than something 'curable'. The best you can do is manage your creepiness.
>Learn to make small talk, practise on shopkeepers.
>Cliches are good, use them.
>never get too personal, unless they get personal first.
>If you find yourself holding eye contact with someone, smile. In the animal kingdom, eye contact can mean fighting, but in humans it can mean sexual interest. This confuses us. Eye contact can either mean hate or like. Smile, even an obviously fake, sheepish smile will be enough to say "I don't want to fight".

Focus on not-fucking-up and spilling spaghetti first. Focus on avoiding attention before you aim straight for charisma. Try to blend in and appear normal.
People will treat you differently, and you can build up confidence from there.
>>
>>17331632
This anon gets it
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.