[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before I started dating my girlfriend I found out that her ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: heartbroken-man.jpg (83 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
heartbroken-man.jpg
83 KB, 1024x683
Before I started dating my girlfriend I found out that her ex had a 22 cm penis after a drunken party conversation led to penis size. Mines only 17.8 cm and I feel incredibly self conscious about it. I know I'm fucking retarded and it makes no sense but I feel like I can't pleasure her sexually as well as her ex did. I give her multiple orgasms when we have sex, and she says sex is amazing but I still can't help this stupid feeling of inadequacy.
>>
>>17330312
Big cocks are overrated. Sure, nice to look at, but fucking with a big cock is painful and it limits your options a lot. My ex was a lot bigger than my boyfriend and sex sucked, it constantly hurt.
You dick is well over average and if you can satisfy her, who cares.
>>
So, he had a bigger dick. Bigger dicks are better. Are you going to let that bother you? Are you going to be the insecure one too? The one who whines about his dick size? Or are you going to man up and deal what you got? You can learn to lick pussy to make sure you satisfy her, lick that fucking daily and you are guaranteed better in her eyes than the ex ever was.
>>
>I give her multiple orgasms when we have sex, and she says sex is amazing but I'm an insecure faggot with an above average penis
>>
>>17330312
Errr... 6.5+ inches isn't small. It's average.

Get over it man, she's with you not a monstercock. And btw, many women dislike monstercocks because they fucking hurt.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.