[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>9am >mom is passed out on the couch with an empty wine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 25.jpg (115 KB, 600x557) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
115 KB, 600x557
>9am
>mom is passed out on the couch with an empty wine glass in her hands
>tired as fuck, want to make coffee
>have to grind beans with a loudass manual grinder
>don't want to wake up mom
>want to start my day but can't function without coffee

What do?
>>
Make your coffee. Your mom's fault for getting drunk on the couch instead of her own bed.

I say this as someone who loves their mother more than anyone. But she's still human and time can't stop for her.
>>
>>17330227

Unless you're paying rent, go buy a coffee.

Also, either go to bed earlier learn to function without coffee.
>>
>>17330237
Thanks anon, I took your advice and managed to not wake her.

Unfortunately this is a daily occurrence.

>>17330266
>implying I have income
>implying I don't live in a rural area miles away from any shops
>implying caffeine withdrawal doesn't exist
>>
>>17330306
>implying I have income
Then get a job
>implying I don't live in a rural area miles away from any shops
Then move, after you get a job
>implying caffeine withdrawal doesn't exist
What the fuck do you need to be alert for if you don't even work? Caffeine withdrawal is basically just a tiny headache for 1-2 days you fucking pussy.

I mean you were raised by a drunk so I'm assuming you suck at life.
>>
>>17330321
>Then get a job
I work on my parents' farm. They're both in their 60's and have difficulty performing most of the heavy labor.

I'd be a heartless bastard to move out and let them deteriorate.
>>
>>17330227
>can't function without coffee
why do people get addicted to coffee? just seems like one more thing to do in the morning
>>
>>17330404
Kek as if I want to spend every morning grinding beans and drinking hot bitter bean juice.

There was a time in which I tried to ween myself off coffee, and was successful for a few months. But during that period I felt like shit, and decided it's worth the extra effort in the morning in order to function.

I'm guessing you're underage and naturally full of energy.
>>
>>17330419
I'm not underage, I've just never tried it. mainly because my teeth are shit and I'd rather not fuck them up more
>>
>>17330419
What fucking betas get withdrawal sympthoms from shit like caffeine and/or cigarettes?

>underage & full of energy
I'm gonna gues ur just a bitch desu

>>17330430
>brushing
>dentists
>>
>>17330227
eat the beans raw man
shit will get you zooted
>>
I don't see how people drink coffee, maybe I'm just weird. Not only is it disgusting, it has like no effect on me and has actually just completely zapped my energy before.
>>
>>17330476
Is not disgusting when you add sugar milk & cream.
>>
>>17330476
Have you tried drinking actual coffee, not just beetusbucks mocha caramel frappuccino more-syrup-than-coffee "coffee"?
>>
>>17330487
Tried that, it's still nasty.

>>17330492
Yep, sure have.

Mochas aren't bad but they still either have no effect or drain my energy.
>>
>>17330504
Your logic is the same as fat people who claim they don't eat anything and can't lose weight.

You're probably gravely overestimating the amount of caffeine you consumed. Try drinking a few cups of black espresso, if you're not shaking and sweating then clearly you're a medical anomaly.
>>
>>17330504
Well then, go hard
>1L milk
>2 tbs coffe with max tip
>4 with sugar
>put as much cream on top as the shaker can handle

>forever bulk
>>
>>17330227
make coffee
if she doesn't wake up use the opportunity to feel up that passed out ho
>>
>>17330526
You don't know how many cups I had on the occassions I've had coffee, so I don't see how you can fault my logic.

Anyway, I'll try that one day just to see what happens.
>>
>>17330565
>5'0" 400lbs
>You don't know how much I eat, so I don't see how you can fault my logic.
>>
>>17330572
>>5'0" 400lbs
What makes you think he is american?
>>
>>17330572
But in your example, you wouldn't know, for a fact, that I am that height and weight. You're just operating off what I said in the second line and making numbers up in your head.

Anyway, I'm not saying that drinking like 5 coffees in a row won't have an effect, I'm sure it will, but drinking that many just to get the same feeling that most people get after having one or two is unreasonable and probably unhealthy. It's just not for me.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.