[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/ My sister has MS (multiple sclerosis). She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg (392 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg
392 KB, 1600x1200
Hello /adv/
My sister has MS (multiple sclerosis).
She's a stuck up cunt, even though everyone helps her as much as possible, and she refuses to drink anything other than coffee.
She drinks 2 glasses of coffee, and one cup of water daily.
Is it advisable to drink that much coffee daily, and in such a ratio with water? How long until she fucks something up with that type of diet?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17330170
There are people out there who drink a dozen or more coffees a day.
>>
>>17330205
I drink like 6 to 8 daily, stop being a faggot op, you also couldve googled it instead of littering this board with more bullshit
>>
>>17330228
>I drink like 6 to 8 daily
And you're browsing 4chan.
Clearly not a normal person.
>>
>>17330170
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+many+cups+of+coffee+per+day+is+healthy%3F

You're welcome.
>>
I drink 1-2 pots of coffee/day

Ex alcoholic here
>>
Caffeine helps relieve MS symptoms. Maybe mention it to her doctor, but if there's any problem at all here it's probably that she's not drinking anywhere near a normal amount of fluids.
>>
>>17330245
If i cant browse this website and be a normal person what does that make you? What was the purpose of this thread again? For you to have some bullshit to fling at your sister about how much coffee she drinks? Grow up man. Also I my 6 to 8 is expressos so idk how much that translates to in amerilard standards
>>
File: um6ijro.jpg (660 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
um6ijro.jpg
660 KB, 3192x2124
>>17330480
>complains about projecting
>in the same breath as implying I'm an American

Huh, I guess it's summer.
>>
>>17330170
>She drinks 2 glasses of coffee, and one cup of water daily.
That really doesn't sound like enough liquids.

But people can drink up to 5 cups of coffee a day with no issue.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.