[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went on a camping trip with some friends, and my friend's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Hansel-and-Gretel-Still.jpg (371 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
Hansel-and-Gretel-Still.jpg
371 KB, 1600x1064
I went on a camping trip with some friends, and my friend's girlfriend brought her friend along. She is very fat and not very pretty (almond shaped eyes, really big lips for her face, always looks like shes pouting, hair only down to her chin... way too short for my liking.) Well the first night she was kicked out of the girl's tent for snoring... I found her outside sleeping on a cot and told her she could come into my tent. She did and we stayed up talking... the next night she slept in my tent again and this time things escalated and she gave me a handjob. The last night of the trip, she just flat out blows me in the tent... and it dawns on me, the handjob was awkward and uncoordinated, and the blowjob was super messy, she accidentally gagged herself multiple times and had no rythm. She was a virgin... since then shes totally flipped into a freak, letting me do what I want when I want... I have only told one of my friends about it, and I kind of had to because he walked in on her giving me head... the thing is, I still date other women while hooking up with her, none of my friends know we hook up except the one. He says I need to be more open about it, that she probably feels like I'm ashamed of her... I do hide her from friends and family, not just the girls I date on the side but she doesn't seem to mind, at least hasn't expressed anything to me about it... my friend told me she won't, that shes probably just happy someone will have sex with her... I denied that was the case but she does let me literally do anything I want to her or with her... I ask if its ok and she says yes to everything, even letting me sleep with her before I go out on a date so I don't have sex on the mind. I don't know, could I be hurting this girl? she acts like shes cool with everything, but the one friend that knows about her says what I'm doing is really fucked up.
>>
>>17330059
you're using her. she's letting you, but just because someone lets you do something doesn't mean you should. do the classy thing and turn her loose.
>>
>>17330059
bump for interest
>>
>>17330059
Is there a question here or are you just bragging?
>>
>>17330059
you're using her and she has absolutely no control over her life cause she doesn't know a shit about it. now if you don't want her but you consider her your friend (and you should considering how you've been a dick to her) you should stop using her in the first place and then become her friend, help her to get a true boyfriend.
yes, what you're doing truly is fucked up
>>
Hell yeah bro get that free pussy. You get a woman to suck and fuck you whenever you want without consequence. Use her as your cum dumpster until you find a better girl to take your loads then kick the old one to the curb. If your new girl doesn't work out just come back to this old one for your free fuck n suck. Easy peasy, anon.
>>
>>17330087
I don't want to turn her loose, I really like fucking her.
>>17330272
she made the decision to start hooking up with me on the regular though. Yeah I don't think she expected me to date other women but she said she was cool with it. Hell she even blew me before a couple of dates I had. I do consider her a friend, I mean we hang out... mostly fuck but a few times we didn't. She's gonna need a lot of work if she wants to find a real boyfriend though... shes stupidly shy most of the time, even with me, often times being more comfortable if I'm fucking her under a skirt with her top still on... I can get her to undress, but if shes resistant to someone who got her to go ass to mouth and loads of other things... someone new is gonna have a hard time getting up in that.
>>
File: goldenface laugh.jpg (347 KB, 487x536) Image search: [Google]
goldenface laugh.jpg
347 KB, 487x536
Disgusting, enjoy that filthy whale pussy OP
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.