[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I think I have romantic feelings towards my best friend. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Hunter_X_Hunter.jpg (48 KB, 420x437) Image search: [Google]
Hunter_X_Hunter.jpg
48 KB, 420x437
So I think I have romantic feelings towards my best friend. The thing is, I considered myself straight for the longest time. In fact I'm only attracted to girls my whole life, and never did I feel attracted to guys. I don't necessarily feel attracted to my best friend either, except that, over the years, I do often think of him, and I often miss him when he's not near me. I often imagine us living together, and, while I said I'm not attracted to guys, I do imagine for example sucking my best friend's dick or have him have anal sex with me, and that doesn't disgust me I think.

I've been trying to hint at my best friend (like sending him homoerotic pictures and bait his reaction), but I'm still not sure how he feels and I don't want to make things weird (or worse become seen as the closet homosexual in our circle of friends).
>>
File: Hisoka_bloodlust.jpg (24 KB, 525x297) Image search: [Google]
Hisoka_bloodlust.jpg
24 KB, 525x297
>>17330030
VERY important question: is he straight?
>>
>>17330037

I think so

but I don't think he ever had a girlfriend

we're pretty normal and non-gay, at least that's what I'd assume the longest time.
>>
>Not attracted to guys
>imagine male friend anally desecrating you
wut
>>
>>17330057

well I'm fine with it if it's this PARTICULAR male friend, but otherwise I'd be disgusted by it.
>>
>>17330030
oh no, now we got straight guys trying their damnedest to be gay. Guess this is what happens when the women have taken their balls.
>>
>>17330030
Unless your thoughts are explicitly sexual (Do you picture yourself sucking him off?) what you're feeling is more likely just a bro-crush. They're very common among teenagers, but sometimes extend into the 20s. Leave it alone, and your emotions will settle down.
>>
File: homo.gif (701 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
homo.gif
701 KB, 500x479
>>17330273
Did you watch HxH recently? Maybe Gon and Killua's relationship influenced you in some way.

Maybe you're falling in love with your friend. I suggest you two get drunk and then you tell him how you feel or make a move on him.
Since he's straight theres a giant chance he will get freaked out and start avoiding you.
>>
>>17330030

let things play out naturally. if hes into you its going to happen. in the mean time get your jollies off just having a close bond.

i think most men in your situation just want to feel closer. if you think about how a cave person would react to being bonded with another male, they wouldnt have society restrictions.

they'd be together all damn day, hunting and hanging out and in their down time just wrestling and having fun. they wouldnt be afraid to just tackle each other at any given moment.

but in todays society its seen as weird to hug another man as more than just a greeting.
>>
>>17330678

so what you are craving isnt sex per se, just a closer relationship. but in your mind the only way to be close to a man is to be gay with him.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.