[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heres my story so far... my friend hooked me up with a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_na80j5e9kj1r6856ro1_1280.jpg (204 KB, 736x1525) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na80j5e9kj1r6856ro1_1280.jpg
204 KB, 736x1525
Heres my story so far... my friend hooked me up with a friend of hers so I could lose my virginity. Me and this girl start hooking up regularly, I really like her. I told her I loved her during sex, and now she barely texts me and won't hang out anymore.
I found out she is now hooking up with a new guy... some fat bearded guy with long hair and it pisses me off, imagining him flopping around on top of her. When I asked my friend about it, she said "shes moved on, you fucked it up, and shes done with you." but I can't accept that. I've tried to "accidentally" run into her at stores I know she shops at but I can never get her alone, she clings so close to this guy and its aggravating, she barely knows him... I saw them under a tree at a public park, she was in his lap in a skirt, bouncing up and down... she isn't that kind of girl, I know it... she needs someone to show her shes worth more than just random sex with gross people... shes worth being in a relationship with... how do I do that? how do I show her shes worth something?
>>
>>17329998
nobody can show her that, she needs to learn it for herself. if she's ready to learn it, then she will learn it from the kindnesses of whoever is actually in her life (which is not you anymore unfortunately). if she's not ready to learn it, literally nothing you could do would make her realise it.
>>
forget about her, move on, consider her only if she'll approach you again. it's better this way, if you try to "better her life" or what kind of shit you think you'll only result creepy. i also know a girl i consider perfect who broke with me and now i know she'll literally fuck up her life, but i'm not an angel and this is not how things work.
>>
>>17329998
Assuming this isn't a troll: dude, move on. She isn't into you, she into gross fatasses that will fuck in public. Forget her and find a new girl.

She isn't into you and that's okay. Think about the amount of time you're wasting on someone that won't return your affection, you could be spending that time and effort on a girl that actually likes you and returns the affection. Focus on finding a different girl.
>>
>>17330023
samefagging to add: also consider the possibility that she's doing exactly what she wants, and also that she might see something in this guy that you don't. she agreed to bang you just to pop your cherry and now it bothers you that she sleeps around? I guess hindsight is 20/20 but it should be apparent by now that she's not interested in anything serious. and like >>17330024 said, if you try you will just come off as a creep.
>>
>>17329998
>trying to turn a hoe into a girlfriend

this dumbest post I have ever read even the niggers know better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o
>>
>>17330023
I know I can show her, she is the best girl I've ever met, shes absolutely amazing... it pisses me off she would lower herself to fucking this disgusting guy. I don't know much about him, he doesn't seem to have a facebook... he also won't take pictures with her so she hasn't posted any of him... but I remember seeing him when I went to junior college.
>>17330024
She won't, my friend already told me she wants nothing to do with me... me telling her I loved her was a last straw sort of thing.
>>17330031
I don't want someone else, I want her... shes wonderful, beautiful, sexy, is really nice when she isn't angry at you.
>>17330032
Fucking some gross, hairy fat guy with yellow teeth, who gropes her in public? I think she just has low self esteem and is resorting to this guy because she feels she isn't good enough for anything else. I fucking hate this guy, hes such a fucking dick... I saw him buy her a bunch of really revealing, slutty clothes... obviously so he could get his kicks.
>>
>>17330083
>She won't, my friend already told me she wants nothing to do with me... me telling her I loved her was a last straw sort of thing.

>I DON'T KNOW HOW WOMEN WORK - THE POST
>>
>>17329998
Um.. Short answer, no.
Basic Slut.
Nothing worthy of your attention.
Let that guy fuck her overused pussy.
Don't get obsessed over a worthless whore.
>>
>>17329998
Dude you can't go catching feelings for hoes. She's a hoe and happy being a hoe, if she wants to change she will, you can't get her to change just because you think you know what's better for her. Get your head out of your ass bruh. You'll forget all about her when you find some other girl. These hoes all the same bruh, you get better at this shit.
>>
>>17330083
OP are you some sort of autistic muzzie
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.