[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate to ask this, but how do you stop getting rejected frequently ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: EYcs7yA.jpg (410 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
EYcs7yA.jpg
410 KB, 960x1280
Hello /adv/, I've been working for a few months, I dress well and I'm not a nice guy.

I talk to girls (only small talk,I smile and I don't act creepy) and still get rejected every single time.

Is there any reason to keep talking to girls if you just get shot down all the time ?

Lastly, I will take your advice seriously.
>>
>>17329959
find a girl near your level, obviously if you are not that good with them lower your aim. eventually you'll gain enough experience to try with better ones
or just find the one you like and start trying with her like it's an house of cards' episode, if you've something to say give it time and you'll reach something.
>>
>>17329959

>not a nice guy.
>>
>>17329959
>I don't act creepy
Rule goes you don't say what you don't think...
>>
>>17329959
>I dress well
That's a good start. Go to /fa to double check though.
>and I'm not a nice guy.
That's a deal breaker. Nothing more hot then a hot but still nice and down to earth guy.
And as we're talking about hot, yes you need to work on becoming hot if you want to land the hot chicks. Clothing, hairstyle and your body need to be maintained.
>and still get rejected every single time.
Eat healthy, work out, be clean (shower every other day and brush teeth daily) wear stylish clothes and go to the hair dresser regularly. This will take care of your problem.
>>
Life requires some introspection and awareness OP.

There has to be a reason why you're shot down EVERY TIME.

Bunch of faceless strangers on the internet can't tell you why that it is. You've got to take a good hard look at yourself and figure out why girls have universally decided you're not good enough. Then correct it.
>>
>>17329980
resources are limited and this society needs strong aggressive dominant men who can compete and fight for resources. this world has no need for nice guys and violence is inevitable.
>>
Contrary to what bitter virgins tell you, being an asshole is not an attractive trait.
>>
>>17330118
yes it is but you have to the right type of asshole but I am sure bullies who demonstrate their dominance over other people are getting laid more then actual good people.
>>
>>17329959
How many times have you been rejected? Once, 10 times, 100 times? Dating is a numbers game for just about everyone.
>>
>>17330126
>>17330091
Found the reason you get rejected.
>>
>>17329959

girls are both a quality and a quantity game.

what you are looking for is a girl you get along with. and to do that you have to talk to a lot of them.

there is no way to stop being rejected. post a picture of yourself and we can give you advice, but even the hottest guys get rejected left and right.
>>
>>17330914
This lol OP is one step away from being the next Elliot Rodgers.

You sound entitled OP. It's kind of a paradox but the people that rarely get rejected are the ones that are okay with being rejected. Be able to take rejection gracefully and enjoy communication for the sake of connecting rather than having an objective.
>>
>>17330917
Just become more attractive and aggressive.

Don't get hang up on on a rejection because that just makes it worse.
Meanwhile hit the gym and take up running or walking as a hobby.
>>
>>17330917
>>17330938
Didn't mean to quote
>>
>>17330928
>This lol OP is one step away from being the next Elliot Rodgers.

Not OP but honestly people like you are just as ignorant

>Anyone who who fails to sexually satisfy a woman and/or do not meet the requirements for a woman is Elliott Rogers

What kind of bullshit is this? He was basically saying girls don't like sensitive /beta/ "nice guy" losers. That was his point the whole fucking time but you rather bash a guy that wants fucking help to get women. You assholes show no fucking mercy lonely, I could just wonder.
>>
>>17330956
Current year bullshit, here to stay
>>
>>17329959
Girls are a lot pickier these days. They all think they're entitled to the perfect man. You have to constantly remind them that their looks fade when they hit menopause and their fertility starts dropping fast in their 30s. You should also be pointing out the fact that women outnumber men with college/university degrees and they outnumber men in the workforce, so expecting a man to be the provider is a long shot.
>>
>>17330938
>Don't get hang up on on a rejection because that just makes it worse.

>But as a man, you must think of all the rejections and tell yourself why you're shit with women

Jjkkfffjkfdsallxsscvbnbhgdddfgggfhuuuuurrrrr
>>
>>17330962
Like honestly? Like it's 2016! Stop doing thing I don't like
>>
>>17330966
Who are you quoting with that second line
>>
>>17330956
Did you read OPs posts here:
>>17330091
>>17330126

That shit is almost verbatim in the supreme gentleman's manifesto. Holding those kinds of expectations is unhealthy. OP needs to get out of his head and actually connect with people.
>>
>>17330979
Not that guy but pretty sure the second post is just factual truth
>>
>>17330979
>Women like men who display dominance , strength, and authority

>OP is wrong

God fuck you're dumb and you haven't read his manifesto
>>
>>17330993
>>17329959
>>17330091
>>17330126

>reading Eliot Roger's manifesto
>>
>>17330993
He's displaying the same kind of contempt for "assholes" and "bullies" Elliot did in his manifesto.
>>
>>17331002
Ive only read like 2 pages. He was clearly a narcissistic lunatic. It's not worth the read Unless you want to study the mentally ill or sociopaths . But OP is nothing like him at all
>>
>>17330058
>Bunch of faceless strangers
>mfw I have no face

But yes, this guy is correct.
>>
>>17331027
You're again being fucking ignorant. He taking example of the guys that display arrogance and having big egos. Many girls (not all) can't tell the difference. This is a hardcore fact. To deny this is being simple minded. Stop living in happy fantasy world.

Elliott was a narcissistic lunatic who believe being white and tall the only thing that was sexually attractive to women. He hated the fact women aren't sucking his cock since he was rich with a bmw.

OP was saying girls hate weak men. Fuck off this please
>>
>>17331039
>I've only read 2 pages
>But OP is nothing like him at all

:^)
>>
>>17329959
Very rare for me to talk to a woman first. They always approach me. I have a good job, I dress well and I do not act like an asshole, very polite but aloof. Women throw themselves at me and I get to pick.
>>
>>17331069
What the hell is your point, ? Like what was that? Read one page and see if you can keep reading it. It's self indulging bullshit
>>
>>17329959
>I'm not a nice guy.
Well there's a problem

>I talk to girls (only small talk)
Well there's a start
How are you approaching them?
What are you saying?

>Is there any reason to keep talking to girls if you just get shot down all the time ?
Practise and learning what doesn't work
>>
>>17330091
There's a difference between being a nice guy (door mat) and a kind person. Nice guys get used. Kind people get respect. You can't expect another person to care about you if you don't care about others.
>>
>>17331140
I could be wrong, but I think OP is talking about not being too desperate or the clingy type of nice guy.
>>
>>17331268
Everyone knows that, they are just pretending to be retarded/baiting.
>>
>>17331278
he gets it
>>
>>17330043
>(shower every other day and brush teeth daily)

I don't want to derail this thread, but I'd like some opinions on this. Where I come from you're supposed to shower *at least* once daily and brush your teeth twice daily. To the point where not showering is only considered normal when you're not leaving the house (or only to go to the store).
>>
>>17331875
I shower once to twice a day and brush my teeth two to three times a day. I can't do anything other than breakfast in the morning without showering first.
>>
>>17332506
Only shower once, if you have oily skin in the morning, if you have dry skin shower at night. Showering too much is bad for you.
>>
File: Cartoon5.jpg (277 KB, 1129x1600) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon5.jpg
277 KB, 1129x1600
>>17330914
>>17330979
>>17331002

then tell me why are women are running to bad boys?
>>
>>17330091
>>17330126
Oh Christ
>>
Good looking guys get laid no matter what they do.
Ugly guys don't get laid, sometimes being nice brings pity and women pity fuck them. Other times they offer things women want so women fuck them for some time.

Has almost zero to do with attitude. But if they have low self esteem they might fuck you.
>>
After a while, you start to not care about rejections.

The important point is, once a girl rejects you, you need to move on. DO NOT focus a girl. You need to be in abundance mentality. There are women everywhere. Sooner or later one of them will say yes.
>>
>>17330091
>>17330126
Look dude, don't be a total pushover, but don't go full asshole.

Find the middle ground, for example, tease girls a bit, laugh at them, but don't outright bully or hurt them.

DO NOT PHYSICALLY ABUSE ANYONE.
>>
>>17329959
in what way do you get rejected?
have you asked for a reason?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.