[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Makeup advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 KB, 384x384
What type of makeup do you find most attractive on females? Please don't say natural or "minimal", I really want to know! What's the most attractive, "sexy" type of makeup style? Specifcally, lipstick colors! Post pics if you like. Thanks (:
>>
Teased out hair (maybe some light highlights in a brunette)

Smoky eyeshadow

No mascara

Very light blush

Maroon and white matte ombre lipstick

Hbu anon?
>>
>>17329928
>no mascara
>maroon and white matte ombre lipstick
>this anon has NO idea how disgusting this would look
>>
>>17329940
I have a pretty good idea how it looks. I like what I like anon, that's why it's an opinion. Maybe now you can contribute what you like into the thread?
>>
Why is minimal not a valid answer? I think my gf looks best right when she wakes up in the morning. Cosmetics are a big turn off for me and I doubt I'm the only one who thinks so.
>>
>>17329880
>What type of makeup do you find most attractive on females?
The one that she doesn't looks like a clown or a whore.
>be me
>bday
>gf tells that we would go out
>she was sexy as fuck, except for the makeup
>loking like a fucking pennywise clown
>holing hand with pennywise
>hugging pennywise
>pennywise sucking my dick
>things got better because she wanted to fuck in the shower
At least now she know how to do it.
>>
>>17329880
if you're a girl and looking for lipstick suggestions, please don't pick your lipstick colour based on an informal poll of people who have never seen you. it all depends on your skin tone and your overall choice of clothes. red is classic but not easy to wear correctly. I have seen red look old-school classy and sexy as fuck on one woman and trashy on another, depending on the context. taupe lipstick with the right skin tone is very attractive to me, but when I wear it for some reason it makes me look washed out (though I actually like this too, in a sepia goth sort of way I guess). I also like odd colours like blue, green, gold etc. sometimes they look sexy on the person, sometimes they just look visually interesting.
>>
>>17329880
My boyfriend likes when I wear very light foundation, mascara, thin eyeliner, a tiny bit of blush and a super classic red lipstick.
I am really pale, big green eyes and a bit of a baby face.
He says it's the right compromise between sexy and cute.
>>
>>17329972
Shit you sound identical to my girlfriend. I like that same look too. Your man has good taste
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 613x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 613x900
>>17329946
K then.
I think rosie huntington does a really nice "seductive makeup" style.
But then again i'm a girl and i think OP is more looking for guys opinions
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.