[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex-girlfriend now a registered sex offender.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 567.jpg (342 KB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
567.jpg
342 KB, 1280x1656
What to do /adv/? My ex-girlfriend/friend got arrested several months ago along with another girl for public bondage; they got charged with indecent exposure and lewd conduct.

Personally this is amusing to me but can you actually get charged with indecent exposure or lewd conduct for doing bdsm shit in public? And can you actually get off the registry later on, lmao?
>>
>>17329866
>can you actually get charged with indecent exposure or lewd conduct for doing bdsm shit in public?
Well, evidently, you can, seeing how they did.
> can you actually get off the registry later on, lmao?
That would depend on the general laws in your country. In most, not really, to my knowledge.
>>
>>17329866
First off, thats fucking H I L A R I O U S.

Secondly, what the fuck is this context? At what point can you not wait for kinky BDSM Sex that you just NEED to do it in public?

People are fuckin weird
>>
>>17329866
Yup you can get charged and put on the sex offender registry list. BSides that I wish I had a video of them doing it. We have pics of the bitch?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.