[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is purely hypothetical but something that just crossed my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Baysik-rape-alarm-ao18w.jpg (3 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Baysik-rape-alarm-ao18w.jpg
3 KB, 200x150
This is purely hypothetical but something that just crossed my mind. How would you feel if you were hanging out with a female friend and saw she had a rape alarm on her? Would you take it personally like she doesn't trust you?

I know some carry them anyway, but I mean if she's with you the entire day and no real chance that she'd get raped by anyone else. To be honest I'd be deeply offended if I thought she brought it along because of me.
>>
>>17329819
Or it could be that they carry one at all times as a rule. As intended.

C'mon guy, don't take shit personally unless there's basis for it. If they acted nervous for no apparent reason and avoided being left alone with you, sure, that'd be basis to get offended. A fucking rape alarm? Nah.

At worst, they might not believe in your ability to protect them, but if three assholes jump you, don't even pretend you'd win.
>>
ugh what a bitch id just rape her 2 teach her a lesson rofl
>>
>>17329819
Take the batteries out when she aint lookin
>>
This is a hypothetical question?
>>
This is kind of a weird question, but no, I wouldn't be offended if she just had it with her, in her bag or something. I'd assume that the type of girl who carries a "rape alarm" probably carries it with her everywhere she goes. I'd also assume she has her own reasons for doing so which, given that I'm not a rapist, probably have nothing to do with me.

If she kept pulling it out of her bag and getting ready to push the button every time we were alone together, or otherwise acting like she feared/distrusted me for no reason, then I probably wouldn't spend much time alone with her and we might not be close friends. But the mere fact that she owns a rape alarm, or pepper spray, would not bother me.
>>
It doesn't sound too bad, but isn't the statistic that a woman is more likely to be raped by someone she knows?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.