[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so heres the deal >two and a half months ago, its my birthday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: 1461541455677.jpg (80 KB, 1271x710) Image search: [Google]
1461541455677.jpg
80 KB, 1271x710
so heres the deal

>two and a half months ago, its my birthday
>best friend is coming in from out of town
>its a few hours away, so she'll sleep over afterwards
>were both girls with bfs
>have a good party, we all get drunk
>everyone leaves
>were in my room watching orange is the new black
>sex scene between pic related comes in
>she says "i always wondered what it tastes like"
>i jokingly spread my legs and say "go for it"
>we laugh then drunkenly flirt a bit
>some stuff happens

afterwards we both agreed it was wrong and that were STRAIGHT, and our relationships and friendship continued as normal

however shes sleeping over again today so we can catch up and im worried and anxious about something happening. what do?
>>
if you want more stuff to happen, watch more orange is the new black

if not, watch "detailed analysis of the holy scriptures - extended edition"
>>
alternatively, get your friend to have a threesome with your BF

he'll love it and you'll get to find out if you need to leave him because you need to explore your bi/les side

p.s. if you ask first you might get away with leaving him before having to reciprocate with your friend's BF
>>
>>17329722
obv were both in relationships so more stuff cant happen, also i dont even like women
>>
>>17329724
>i dont even like women
that's not what your inner drunk pussy is saying

also she's the one who would be gay by going down on you
>>
>>17329725
i said some stuff happened, i didnt specify

also watching a sex scene probably didnt help given i was already intoxicated
>>
>>17329730
so she raped you?

jk

you shouldnt be anxious about something that you have full control over like your sexuality. You owe her nothing, you can always say no if she wants to go further and thats about it. nothing to worry.

Also dont listen to this virgins here who are edging themselves on the thaught of lesbians
>>
What "stuff" happened OP? Stop being vague.
>>
>>17329737
youre right, but what makes me nervous is that ive been known to make impulsive decisions that are important, like that day. also she texted me "is there gonna be booze" yesterday

>>17329741
dont really know if i wanna greentext it
>>
>>17329742
>"is there gonna be booze"

reply with "do you want there to be booze?" or maybe "I don't have any right now but can pick some up np"

nothing you've mentioned is really a big deal so I wouldn't worry about it

it's not like either BF is turning up with a machete screaming "I heard you made a lesbian joke while drunk you bitch!!"
>>
>>17329755
it was more than jokes, i just dont feel like reliving it
>>
>>17329763
are you regretting it that much, or are you afraid of wanting more of it?
>>
>>17329742
impulsiveness is a tough thing, make a knot into your panties or bra for you as a reminder that this is not what you want, or put on stuff that you dont want to be seen in etc.

I would risk it just to learn more about yourself and trying to learn how to get better at managing yourself
>>
>>17329769
just not sure how id feel writing everything out

>>17329772
those are good tips, obv i cant avoid her because were best friends for years
>>
>>17329716
>best friend
>know her for years
>she know you very well
Why you're not dating her after this drunk episode? She seens to be close to perfect partner.
You obvious aren't straight, neither she is.
>>
>>17329870
actually i reckon it only happened BECAUSE we have intimacy like that, for example we were in bed together with the notebook very relaxed and drunk and everything. i know i dont like women
>>
>>17329882
>drunk
>let's rob a bank
>"i'm sorry for that officer, i'm not a thief, i was drunk and i regret what i did
>"i wont't go to jail, right?"
This is your logic.
If you don't like woman, you didn't let she suck you.
I have good friends also, but I didn't suck any dick or let be sucked while drunk in someone house.
>>
>>17329913
she didnt "suck me," we just kissed and masturbated watching ointb
>>
>>17329973
And now you will NEVER know what that delicious fluffy taco tastes like..
>>
>>17329716
looks like there are no totally straight women on earth, everyone of you will eventually eat a pussy before turning 25.
i know that a dick in the ass is not the same thing but i don't think that's good for us, we (straight men) already have our problems trying to fuck, add this spreading homo/bisexuality and we can leave the world crying.
>>
>>17329994
>homo/bisexuality
i feel as though more men are becoming bisexual because of how much a piss take it is to get casual sex from women. i have considered it myself.
>>
>>17330004
that could be a solution but then again, if you're a straight man is much more difficult to start liking men, i see it as more traumatic.
homosexuality for girls is basically the same, you just need a piece of plastic if you want the D and you can play in different ways, and in our culture (for both women and men) girls are just more cute.
i have nothing against lesbians, but i'm angry with all this "straight girls just trying lol"
>>
>>17329981
i dont want to

>>17329994
>>17330004
>>17330017
i am straight, i dont wanna go into more detail but it was basically just what i said
>>
>>17330025
i know you are, that's the problem
probably i'm just envy for all that sexual freedom you girls have nowadays
>>
>>17330025
oh, if you're here for an answer IT then i don't know, if you're "straight, totally straight, absolutely, of course i won't touch woman in my life, my god what a monster is that thing through her legs" probably nothing won't happen and if she tries something just say no.
if you're truly worried thought probably you aren't that straight.
>>
You should have atleast tasted each other
>>
>>17330063
im mostly anxious because she asked about the booze. its kind of our tradition to get together, drink and talk about life but after last time im nervous for no real reason because we have been talking normally since then. i dont know asking about the booze just seemed like she was flirting to me, and i know she wasnt, which proves im worrying and thinking too much.

this was a good post >>17329772 that i think im gonna follow. also im not disgusted by her body like you said.
>>
Greentext OP!
>>
>>17330080
>also im not disgusted by her body like you said.
cause i was joking. let's face it, you're kinda bisex. nobody can be disgusted by a nice female body, this is my point
>>17329772
what you know is best is different from what you want.
deep inside OP clearly wants to try something more but even her subconscious knows that this is something that will change her and probably this is not good, we're always afraid of changes

OP, this is quite simple and common and yet most people don't get how our mind works. You have to make a decision: if you really want to be sure to cut this thing now you should really talk to her about it and probably you both should avoid similar situations. If you don't mind trying a bit more than what happened or you truly think that was something una tantum and that it won't happen again then act normal, if something's going on and you don't want to, control yourself, you're still an human (after all), not an animal.
>>
File: noice.png (145 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
noice.png
145 KB, 500x282
>>17329973
Noice!!!
>>
>>17330088
fucking why

>>17330107
i dont want to try something more, i could concede it was kind of hot IN THE MOMENT but in the state i was in probably anything wouldve worked, also i love my bf
>>
>>17329716
It's the "Christ was I drunk last night" syndrome. You were drunk, you fooled around, you agreed it was a mistake, you agree never to talk about it again.

Don't bring it up, she won't bring it up, and it's all over.
>>
>>17330176
then stop, you don't have to convince me of your words, you asked on /adv/ and i answered with what you have to do depending on what your brain decides. that's it
now you know the rules, tits or gtfo
>>
>>17330181
>>17330212
youre right thanks. i was just freaking out
>>
>>17330350
you're forgetting something
>>
>>17329716
>some stuff happens

You can't just pretend to write this shit and not have people asking what exactly happened. Just write a fucking greentext OP.
>>
>>17330366
1. i dont remember every single detail because i was a drunk
2. it doesnt seem to matter that much

basically we got drunk at the reunion (it wasnt even a "party," just a reunion at my house), i had a little more than i should, we got in bed afterwards, we were watching ointb, sex scene comes in, we both start giggling and she says shes curious what it tastes like, i spread my legs and say "go for it", we both laugh, she says "i didnt know you were a lesbian" or something, to which i reply "make me one", a little more chit chat like this and she gropes me, we kiss, go back to the sex scene and masturbate holding hands in bed. the most she did to my vagina was slip a finger in so she could "taste it", she wanted to eat me out but i said no, maybe tomorrow, when i could think better. i wasnt so drunk as to give in completely. the next day she went home. thats it.
>>
i dont know if it matters anymore but, she left home like two hours ago, shes nearly getting here, if i disappear its because she arrived, thanks for the advice
>>
>>17330691
Time for you to get a taste too
>>
>>17330691
Goodluck OP. Stand your ground and tell her no if she tries anything. Just be honest and tell her that last night was a mistake but you don't want to messed up the friendship.
>>
>>17329716
>best friend
>she

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>17330750
will do, i just put on some unsexy clothes and will avoid watching ointb as well
>>
Give us updates on how it went OP.
>>
im buzzed sorry for no posts, i think everything is fine, were drinking
>>
>>17329716
You're both cheating sluts and I hope your boyfriends beat you
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.