[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write letters to people who won't read them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: letters.png (28 KB, 449x445) Image search: [Google]
letters.png
28 KB, 449x445
Last thread: >>17323583
>>
darling, I will be yourd wife. I do
>>
>>17329647
J,
I am so fucking in love with you. I never told you, because I am really an idiot, but holy fucking shit. You're literally the best thing that ever happened to me.
I need to wake up next to your stupid face every day for the rest of my life.
Yours,
M.
>>
J
Still alive?
>>
please, come back, kittily. i love and miss you so much. i'd do anything to hear your voice again and see your eyes squint and cheeks plump up when you smile and blush when i tell you that i love you. i don't know what i did wrong, but i would do anything to make it right. i love you with all of my heart. i've been dealing with legitimate suicidal thoughts lately, and if i ever happen to go through with them, i hope that you will remember me and all the years we spent together, infatuated with each other.

i love you. aishiteru, kittily.
-c.h.
>>
Dear significant other,

I have a bad feeling in my gut. I am uncertain whether we will make it together. But I love you, and wish all the best for you.

Best regards,
*insert name here*.
>>
>>17329667
Yep. My tailbone's killing me, though.
>>
x

x represents my views. No one seems to understand them because they never bother to read them.
>>
I still miss you so much W, I just wish I could find a replacement

A
>>
A
Why do you keep eye fucking me?
R
>>
M,

I'm sorry I'm the reason your class ring is garnet, and I'm sorry you still wear it every day. You ordered it after you broke up with me, so I was surprised to hear that I had anything to do with that decision. I'm sorry I'm a reason that your favorite color still stays in the realm of dark red. I'm sorry we sang duets to breakup songs in the dark together and I'm even a little sorry I said yes when you asked me a question that the only right answer to is no.

I trust you. After all these years I still trust you even though I force myself to second guess it every time. We both may be terrible people, but at least you're good enough that my trust hasn't been misplaced. I still love you and want the best for you, but not like I used to. Just know that I really will always be here. That much hasn't changed. Some things never do.

A
>>
R
I want you'd so much
And to say I'm here
>>
M
Good luck with D, you look well suited, similar politics and all. I wish you well - I wasn't trying to get back with him by the way, I thought maybe we could be friends, but anyway I know he loves you, all the best
>>
All my LOVEDR
>>
Looking forward to some action

Sex

In love
>>
We have a chance
>>
>>17330368
Do we?
>>
>>17330461
No sorry. My bad.
>>
>>17330627
Good
>>
>>17329696
I might be project ting but if it is because you think I'm cheating on you, I'm definitely not. You can trust me. I love you and I wouldn't hurt you like that.
>>
>>17329647
Dear mom.

I'm glad you've got your life back together. You're off the drugs, off the alcohol, making good money... You look good. You look healthy, beautiful even. Now that you aren't stresses all the time you've become a genuinely warm, caring person. Right now you are the woman I always wished you could be when I was growing up, but if I'm being honest with myself I probably won't ever forgive you. Twenty years of pain doesn't just disappear because you say sorry. Regret doesn't make up for all the times you left me and the girls alone when we needed you. Wanting to make things right doesn't make up for losing five years of my life, slaving away to support the family while you were out getting drunk and clubbing. I know I'm not innocent in this but that doesn't make it any easier to forgive you.

Honestly, if not for the girls I probably would have murdered you during highschool.

With love, C.
>>
>>17330761
Dear LSA

How are you literally everywhere?

With love, MAXIMUM PROPHETS
>>
>>17329647
GJ
I creeped your fb to see who is the dried up old whore texting my bf.. Text away haha you make me look amazing in every aspect of life. Thank you for being dog ass ugly with no personality and life. Thank you. Ha ha I feel great now. I see why you're just text friends.
M
>>
>>17330461
Yes
>>
R, talk to me
>>
>>17329647
Dear Myself,

Stop slacking off ffs, you told yourself you'd change yourself and get shit done, yet still you chill around doing nothing.

Greets, myself
>>
>>17331205
Then tell me how
>>
So you're going to go to Europe without me this summer? What the hell is that?
What about our plans together??
Our sabbatical, we need it
We were going to get it on
Let's get it on
>>
I had only been there 5 minutes and your name was mentioned
They always seem to do it and look at me quickly for a reaction
Please, you know how I feel
Oh yeah, you got me
Keep me or fuck off
No time for nothing
>>
A it's not going to happen
>>
>>17331341
Hello )
>>
I want to tell you how much you mean to me, I have loved you for such a long time and I have no fucking idea why.
I can't stand life anymore and I can't tell you because I don't want to freak you out.
Every night I secretly hope I never wake up.
>>
Be mine, my darling - I want to hold you so tight and listen to your heart beating on my chest
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.