[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So basically I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: uuuruytu.jpg (9 KB, 194x151) Image search: [Google]
uuuruytu.jpg
9 KB, 194x151
So basically I'm falling out of love with my girlfriend. I cant do it anymore. Should I break up with her? And if so how should I do it?
>>
got any more context to the situation?
>>
>>17329620
I have a massive exam year next year and I will not have time to see her. She lives far away from me. I also want to focus on my future.
>>
>>17329625
do you not see her as part of your future?
Will she understand why you will not have time to see her?
is this just bait that I have fallen for just now?
>>
>>17329618
love is an active effort
you're falling out of lust/passion
oh well
>>
>>17329625

These are plenty enough reason to, but even more so if you don't really love her anymore either. Let her go. It's probably better for both of you, so you can start to move on with your lives.
>>
And you'll never meet a girl like her again. Good luck! Hopefully someone can love you for the crap that u are
>>
>>17329625
Those are good reasons but the most important one is you no longer love her.

I stayed in a relationship like that for 3 months more than I should and could only cope by drinking to numb the feelings. Don't do that. Own up to it.
>>
>>17330552
>>17330735

4chan incarnate.

Guys who can't get girlfriends, so they think that once someone pities you enough to date you, you must cling on for as long as possible because God forbid you realize someone isn't the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.

Anyways anon, do it, and do it quickly. Don't let her linger, or suspect that something is up so she can turn this back on you. Calmly go to see her, or meet somewhere separately, and tell her that you don't feel you're the right people for each other. Be firm, don't let her guilt you back into dating, and leave with arrangements to give each other back your things if they're in different houses.

Don't do it somewhere in front of a bunch of people, but a public place or her place is better than doing it at yours where she can get mad and break shit.

Breaking up with my ex when I felt just like you was the most liberating and pleasant thing ever. Good luck!
>>
>>17330866
>4chan incarnate.
lol i started 4chan only after getting engaged
wife, baby and i are happy and well off
life is really good, except for this bleeding hemorrhoid. please help
>>
>>17330874
borrow wife's tampons
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.