[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being an edgelord?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: B-fwssdIEAAAATS.jpg (20 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
B-fwssdIEAAAATS.jpg
20 KB, 367x500
How do I stop being an edgelord?
>>
>>17329567
You must fully realize and embrace the innermost darkness residing in your cold, black heart. Then you must find a passion in which you ignite a fire of which that brings light within your soul. As that happens, your innermost apocalypse will begin, with every ounce of your soul and mind combating each other from within, fighting a brutal battle where blood will be shed. Either the light will win and bring you back into the world of which your physical body currently resides in, or the darkness shall take you to the worst path in which you will find yourself awakening in the spirit world of nothingness. It's limbo. No hell. No heaven. Just pure nothingness that only Bhudda finds peace in.

You do not want to become the nothingness.

Bring light to yourself. Consume light more than darkness. Shove a flashlight into your asshole.
>>
>>17329567
1. Go to Old Navy
2. Buy clothes and wear them
3. Throw away all clothes and accessories you own.
>>
>>17329695
That takes care of looking like one but the behavior remains that's the problem
>>
>>17329770
Exit the basement and interact with humans.
Try not to act like an obnoxious piece of shit when doing so.
>>
>>17329773
But it's haaaard :( it's rooted so deeply
>>
Give examples of your edgyness please so we can assess your situation.
>>
I have no suggestion of my own, but I'll be observing this thread with interest.
Dulling my edge would be useful.
>>
>>17329809
Acting like I'm above everyone, thinking everyone is useless, a try hard and annoying, getting bored to tears when people talk to me, all that good stuff
Not to mention the random bouts of verbal hostility
>>
>>17329834
So are you sure you don't have actual problems?
I mean, some personality disorders are basically just edge, and they develop in more or less the same way, except one is pretending and doing it on purpose - in which case you just FUCKING STOP - and the other requires more effort.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.