[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pizza boy >deliver to this rich looking mansion >hot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>pizza boy
>deliver to this rich looking mansion
>hot 40 yo answers door in a dressing gound, half her breasts showing
>asks me how my night has been "good thanks how about yours?" "not too bad, could be better"
>starts licking her lips and giving me puppy dog eyes
>husband rock up to the door and gives me a smile "hey anon, what do you think of my wife"
>"she's a 11/10"
>looks at me like a weirdo and slams the door in my face

wtf is this shit? what kind of bullshit? did he expect me to further say "hey let me have a go bro, you dont mind do you?!"
>>
File: 1464752644477s.jpg (7 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
1464752644477s.jpg
7 KB, 250x248
Well, could be better, indeed.

pic related.
>>
what am i missing in this scenario?
>>
>>17329497
Perhaps they just wanted to fool around with the naive delivery boy
>>
>>17329497
he obviously wanted you to fuck her you beta!
>>
>>17329497
are you serious or what? I do pizza delivery as a 2nd job and fucked heaps of bitches, gotten their numbers etc, i even had a bitch i could root in exchange for pizzas for about 6 months, AND IM MARRIED !

YOU BETA FAGGOT ! ! ! GTFO !
>>
>>17329554
>>17329546
this, how much of an idiot can you be, why didnt you just whip your dick out ?
>>
they came back out after that which was weird..
>they open door again since they didn't get the pizza and i was just standing there
>asks how much it was again
>the wife gets the money and starts to give it to me
>husband walks away now
>amount was 15.70
>husband walks away
>she hands me 12 dollars in notes and then starts counting the small change the has
>she ends up dropping some of the change on the ground as she's counting, and then her nightgown comes apart
>she ignores the change and just looks at me, the gown is wide open and can see pretty much
>i just stand there bewildered and she lets out a 'gasp' but doesn't cover anything
>she ends up getting down on the ground, with her dressing gown wide open and spreading her legs
>she gathers it up and then slowly looks up at me
>she says in a deep voice (like trying to be sexy i guess), "i need something from you"
>i've got a noticable boner and i notice that she's looking right at it
>i ask what she wants
>she replys back, "i need about tree fiddy"
they came back out after that which was weird..
>it was about this time i realised this wasn't no average 40yo milf, and was a 300 ft monster from the paleolithic era
>>
>>17329606
OP here, are you trying to recreate the scenario or?

>>17329599
>>17329554
are you retarded?
>sexual assult
>>
>>17329632
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83bkpkCQu2Q
>>
If this is true, they probably are either

A) A cuckold couple. He possibly wanted to live out a fantasy of having the delivery guy fuck his wife.

or

B) They just enjoy teasing/denying others which is most likely

Then again "11/10" is a fucking amateur response. Just say she is very attractive, or complement her by saying she has gorgeous eyes or a beautiful figure or something.
>>
>>17330094
>or something

Do not listen to this beta OP, you should have just started flirting with her (harmlessly) and you would of fkd that brawd !
>>
>>17329497
Every delivery boy's fantasy and total bait.
>>
>>17330247

>if he says words that leave things to the imagination he's a beta!

Do you realize how retarded you are?
>>
File: image.png (24 KB, 982x379) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24 KB, 982x379
>>17329497
>husband rock up to the door

Is her husband Geodude?
>>
>>17329554
never happened
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.