[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have literally no IRL friends. I'm 22 and I have a girlfriend,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1462918185822.gif (3 MB, 287x191) Image search: [Google]
1462918185822.gif
3 MB, 287x191
I have literally no IRL friends. I'm 22 and I have a girlfriend, but aside from that I have no one.

I only have people I play games with, and a lot of them I have met IRL, but it is not the same. I want people I can rely on or at least people who live near me.

Every time I have tried to make friends, like for instance my roommates, they will disappear once they move out. This has happened countless times in classes and with other stuff. As soon as people don't have to deal with me, they just go away.
>>
Least you got a girlfriend mate.

I have been alone since I was about 20.
>>
>>17329301
You have a girlfriend...
But you don't have friends
Error
>>
>>17329301
>I have a girlfriend
I have friends, and I'm jelly
>>
>>17329301
I much rather have a girlfriend then friends to be honest.
>>
>no friends
>has girlfriend
How?!
>>
Have you tried meetup.com or any of those sites?
>>
>>17329316
>Have you tried meetup.com or any of those sites?

Yes. I have found people I talk to every now and then, but not nearly enough to consider friends.
>>
File: ok.jpg (15 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
15 KB, 500x281
bruh they dont get it. i have a girlfriend too but i feel like i lack a real connection with anyone.ive been very alone lately and when i do go out of my way to meet someone or even text somebody im always met with a wall. but honestly it has a lot to do with the hand we were dealt. the connections ive made may have been fleeting but because of that i cherish them that much more. your romantic partner is your friend but because you probably have sex with them, they sort of trump the concept of a friend, whos only vested interest in you is a strong platonic empathy.
basically what im trying to say is that, just try and learn to be happy with what you got instead of thinking of what you don't. all relationships are fleeting in the long run, so make the most of them, and when they vanish just move on and try to be happy that at some point there was something there.
but above all else, learn to be self reliant and comfortable with yourself.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.