[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pure, ferocious rage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: marciano-walcott_crop_north.jpg (42 KB, 565x376) Image search: [Google]
marciano-walcott_crop_north.jpg
42 KB, 565x376
I have for my entire life felt like I have been drawn the short stick. Women are taken from me by dad-bod looking fucks who smoke pot all day and contribute to the drug war. All I can think about lately is grabbing this little snotty nosed shit that has a girlfriend way to hot for her and smashing his face in. It would feel so good just for one day to let loose and let him know just how weak and powerless he really is in the face of death. And it would humiliate him that a semi-skinny 180lbs nerd did it. I have about 5 years of amateur boxing under my belt so it wouldn't be difficult. I just don't want prison time lol. Any of you other anons feel the same?
>>
You won't do shit you beta faggot
>>
>>17329235
i'd box the shit out of you if i saw you do this to a random couple.
>>
Those guys have gfs because they offer something to women, whatever it may be, that you do not. So if what a gf is what you really want, work on that.

If you want to fight someone, do it in a safe and controlled way by learning a martial art and sparring with safety gear.

Attacking somebody unprovoked will make you look like a fucking savage pleb and get you a criminal record and probably jail time.
>>
>>17329249
>Those guys have gfs because they offer something to women, whatever it may be, that you do not. So if what a gf is what you really want, work on that.
this. it's not JUST about looks, but looks ARE a factor. op i think it's the sub-cultures these people associate themselves with, which you are drawn to and have a dislike for.
>If you want to fight someone, do it in a safe and controlled way by learning a martial art and sparring with safety gear.
50% agree. just get back into boxing and hit the gym or something.

>Attacking somebody unprovoked will make you look like a fucking savage pleb and get you a criminal record and probably jail time.
this. ofc sucker punching someone seems so easy because they are showing less or no aggression towards you. they may not even see you and you are hating on them. thing is they are showing you a form of kindness and you see this as a weakness and want it exploited to make dramatic points.

if you travel a lot more you wouldn't take this shit so personally.
>>
>>17329235
i've had guys call me skinny, ugly, small, etc to females behind my back but while i'm kinda in the area so i sitll heard it.

i've had others ride my dick and compliment me and show over amounts of respect for me to females while i'm still kinda in the area.

so the problem isn't them, it's you. you don't experience confrontations regularly so you crave confrontations and associate yourself with being the dominant one in those circumstances. this is all based off of you using faith. you don't want a challenge.
>>
Your entering Elliot Rodger territory here dude just relax and try to realize it doesn't matter
>>
>>17329534
This man. If you place all of your value or beliefs on one person that doesn't feel the same move on and find someone that can. getting angry it causing a scene will only make things worse.
>>
>>17329235
> beta bitch mad he can't get pussy
> gonna punch the potbros in the face
You ain't doing shot faggot.
>>
File: 1435462320011.jpg (133 KB, 600x423) Image search: [Google]
1435462320011.jpg
133 KB, 600x423
>who smoke pot all day and contribute to the drug war
>>
>>17329235
I want you to picture something. OK?

Imagine printing out what you just wrote on a scrap of paper and handing it to one of the girls snuggled up with the "dad-bod looking fucks" you hate so much. She reads it, looks at you, looks back at the piece of paper.

What is she thinking right now? Is she attracted to you? Or is she completely revolted?

You think women can't kinda tell you think this way even without the piece of paper? I'm not saying that women can't be kinda clueless in some ways, but in general, when it comes to this sort of thing, they know. You'd be pretty perceptive too if guys had constantly been approaching you since you were 13 and literally all day every day you had to practice evaluating them. The way you think is really ugly, and women know.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.