[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I have a legit reason to be angry at my best friend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: sdfsdf.jpg (613 KB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
sdfsdf.jpg
613 KB, 636x900
My best friend is a guy. Few weeks back he introduced me to his best friend and we hit on instantly. And my friend got jealous, so jealous that he got enraged and almost got violent towards us.

It continued and we ended up having major arguments over the situation. Then my friend decided to fuck things up between me and my crush, so basically he did everything in his power to ruin everything I had with him. Now they are sided against me, and only God knows what my friend did to make the situation get this bad.

I am so angry, that he didn't let me be happy. He kept constantly telling me, how he is just "protecting me" from his friend and how I should raise my standards, how no one actually wants me and what a slut I am. He himself says that he has every right to keep me and his friend apart from each others, cause it "hurts his feelings."

I think he is selfish as fuck. I know that he has feelings for me, but now when I feel like he is intentionally cockblocking me like this, I feel like I've lost every piece of respect towards him.
>>
This guy is your best friend? Did you make a mistake when you wrote that or...?
>>
>>17329199
No, he really is if not best, one of my closest friends. Or well, was.

I'm kinda shocked when I saw that kind of a side of him. He has generally always been good to me, but suddenly I saw a very ugly and nasty side of him. I never thought that he'd be the one saying that kind of things to me (and I sure as hell haven't insulted him in a similar way.)

I know he is selfish, but this time it's bit over the top level of selfishness going on here. He somehow sees nothing wrong with his actions. When this matter is being discussed, he goes like "yeah I know that I am a jerk but I can't help myself and my feelings. And he doesn't like or care about you at all anyway."
>>
>>17329197
lisa.
>>
>>17329197

>I think he is selfish as fuck. I know that he has feelings for me, but now when I feel like he is intentionally cockblocking me like this, I feel like I've lost every piece of respect towards him.

The problem here is that this guy is obviously selfish, manipulative, and possessive about you, which is very bad.

He's not your friend though, since you know it has feelings for you. This guy is pathetic and needs to grow up, but you need to choose better your friends in the future.
>>
File: dense.png (89 KB, 482x315) Image search: [Google]
dense.png
89 KB, 482x315
He was inlove with you, you dumb cunt. How can you not even see this?

Jesus christ he was waiting not to be friendzoned at some point. You're dense as fuck for not getting it.
>>
>>17329295
I know. But still, you don't treat the people you love in a healthy way like that. And trying to sabotage will never make me love him or help him in anyway. That's just not a normal or acceptable thing to do.
>>
>>17329319
How long has he been friends with you and how long has he liked you? Why haven't you dated him?
>>
>>17329329
We been friends for years. He has dated others in between. I have kinda guessed that he has feelings for me for like 6 months maybe, but he was open about it when this hell broke loose.

I haven't dated him, cause I only like him as a friend.
>>
>>17329341
>I haven't dated him, cause I only like him as a friend.

He probably got frustrated that you went for his friend instead of him after you've known him for the extended period of time, which made him snap. Tbh, I'd just cut ties with him as your current relationship is toxic for the both of you and will only fuck him up more in the long run which wont be good for your friendship.
>>
Congratulations you have spawned another redpiller. I hope you are proud of yourself
>>
>>17329359
Obviously.
>>
>>17329197
>he introduced me to his best friend
you got between friends. you would never have known this guy so how you thought this would work is a mystery to me.

Are you the OP that was crushing on a guy just out of a relationship and hell bent of being with him despite being told the guy just wanted pussy?

You were warned it would blow up
>>
>>17329197
bros before hoes, hoe
>>
>>17329467
Great
>>
>>17329197

Jesus fucking Christ. Two things you should know:

1. Your "friend" is not your friend, he's just waiting around in the hopes you'll decide to fuck him one day. He got jealous because you liked someone other than him. He does not care about your happiness if it doesn't revolve around him.

2. Your friend is a massive piece of shit, and you should never consider a relationship with him. You should probably just go ahead and stop being friends
>>
Why do guys assume that when a girl and a guy are friends, the guy ALWAYS wants to fuck the girl and the girl is a whore for leading him on? That can't always be the case.
>>
>>17330541
Excuse me, correction: they assume the girl is leading the guy on when she wants to be friends only.
>>
>>17330541

If a guy flies into a jealous rage when his "female friend" takes an interest in another guy, insults her, and does everything in his power to keep them apart, I think it's a fair assumption he wants her for himself.

She's not a whore for leading him on though, unless she's been like kissing him or sleeping with him or telling him she's interested. If he's never made his feelings clear, or if she's told him clearly that they're just friends, then I don't see how she's leading him on.
>>
>>17330558
Well, it seems like when I see a thread about a girl saying she has a platonic friendship with a guy, everybody jumps in and shouts shit like, he secretly likes you and you're selfish for only thinking of him as a friend, why can't you see he secretly wants to fuck you? etc.
I can't understand why regular friendships between a girl and a guy, no feelings whatsoever, don't seem to be able to exist to these people.
>>
>>17330597

>I can't understand why regular friendships between a girl and a guy, no feelings whatsoever, don't seem to be able to exist to these people.

Of course they do. But that isn't the kind of friendship OP has.

As for guys calling girls selfish for "friend-zoning" people, well, most of those guys are probably very similar to OP's friend. They feel like something is owed to them, and they refuse to understand that it doesn't work that way.
>>
Should I just tell him that I can't be his friend cause I can't have nice things cause of him?
>>
>>17329295
You can be a possessive, manipulative asshole without loving someone.

OP, you should back the fuck up from the friendship and cut all contact with the guy before he hurts you.
>>
>>17329197
OP I've been in this situation. Get out. Forget them both. There's nothing you can do this will only become more frequent.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.