[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lesbianism amongs tall women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: wp_ss_20160705_0006.png (458 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160705_0006.png
458 KB, 480x800
I was wondering why tall women, 5'10 and above, tend to turn lesbian? Are men unwilling to date a girl taller than them? Or is it women unwilling to date a man shorter than they are? Is it because tall women are encouraged to participate in sports in school more so than "normal girls" that that leads them to get in relationships with other tall women? I saw this yesterday at a bar these beautiful white and black girls both together holding hands. I can't stop obsessing over it and need to know. My best guess is that these tall women kind of have their own social groups and tend to maybe hang out with each other more than they do with other people. Am I wrong? What leads to these kind of lesbian relationships?
>>
idk, but I noticed there are a lot of tall gay men. Maybe it's natures way of keeping them from procreating.
>>
>make unfounded, dumb observation
>treat it as fact

Summer.
>>
>>17329186
No look at the wnba not just the couple I saw
>>
>>17329143
Same here

Lot of the gay guys at my schools were tall. None were under 6ft. I know a lot of tall gay guys now that I think about it none are shorter than me.

Weird shit.
>>
>>17329070
I question your premise. I know of no evidence that tall women are more likely to be lesbian than short ones. You are probably basing your whole theory on a couple of isolated examples.
>>
>>17329070
They refuse to date shorter men, so they are stuck being scissors
>>
>>17329070
>tall women, 5'10 and above, tend to turn lesbian?
.citation needed.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.