[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I say guys....i mean she's wrong but..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160706-004402.jpg (89 KB, 1184x605) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160706-004402.jpg
89 KB, 1184x605
What do I say guys....i mean she's wrong but..
>>
send her a dick pic, that will prove your intentions. Actions not words op
>>
>>17328991
This. Make sure you're erect.

"Thinking of you"
>>
>>17328986
tell her she's wrong about that and be straightforward about your wants.
>>
>>17328986
"k"
>>
Make your own decisions.
>>
>>17328986
Stop being a pussy and tell her you're going to fuck her next time you see her. She'll be 100% wet and ready my friend.
>>
She wants you, OP. You just need to act confidently, like you know your shit.

Seriously, >>17329156 is kinda right.
>>
>>17328986

"either" implies she doesn't like you. Pass.
>>
>>17328986
>You're wrong, I do like you. I'm serious.
>>
Does her name start with an S?
>>
>>17328986
>i know i like you, don't try to sell me this story. now if you don't then bye, i'm not here to waste my time
correct it if you see some misspelling, i'm not an english speaker, if she says "ok" close the conversation, delete it and wait a few days.
then you can (slowly) try to talk with her again, but don't forget to look slightly pissed off.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.