[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /gang/ Do you think it's wise that I try LSD or shrooms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o9uqtvJzxR1sedldmo1_1280.jpg (443 KB, 638x825) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9uqtvJzxR1sedldmo1_1280.jpg
443 KB, 638x825
Hey /gang/

Do you think it's wise that I try LSD or shrooms on my own for the first time? Or am I better off having someone there with me.

A little about myself

>24 years old
>a drastically late bloomer
>no confidence, never really had any. Non-existent sense of self.
>not happy with where I am in life right now.
>not sure if I have the confidence to go after the things I know I can achieve in life.
>I feel like a failure every single day. While everyone around is achieving things left and right, whilst I'm struggling to get my drivers license.
>the odds of me getting shot in the face are higher than me finding a girlfriend or getting laid.

I heard the hallucingens can help cure or at least treat depression in some people. My sister said she wants to do them with me (she tried both before me) but i've always found my sister to be a source of anxiety for me, due to the fact that she's made a habit of busting my balls because she expects more from me in life. I want to do this on my own but I don't want to jump off a roof or into traffic. I just want to crack the glass ceiling that's holding me back from my potential.

Any thoughts or opinions would be awesome.
>>
>>17328910
If you're not in a good place mentally you won't get a good high, that's just logic.
>>
>>17328910
You should get somebody to be with you and monitor first time on hallucinogens. You have no idea how you are going to react, you could put yourself into a dangerous situation otherwise. I disagree with the other poster, in my own experience shrooms have provided epiphanies in my life when I was in a bad place. But you absolutely need a sober person there with you, preferably someone who has done it before. I don't know if your sister is a good person to be with you, but without fully understanding the dynamic I don't know; the shared experience may actually bring you two closer together.

I have no experience with LSD
>>
>>17328920
Are you referring to doing it by myself or in general?
>>
File: 1467486322316.jpg (21 KB, 397x370) Image search: [Google]
1467486322316.jpg
21 KB, 397x370
>>17328931
We have a great relationship. But she totes herself as a "keeps it 100%" no matter the circumstance. It's left me a bit salty at times, because I have to take harsh bits of reality about myself at random moments that make me feel like shit before they can make me improve myself.
>>
>>17328950
In that case I don't think it will be too bad, sounds like it might actually improve your relationship. I say go for it, as I said before get a sober person there if possible.
>>
Does anyone have any good stories about being on LSD while coming from a shitty mental state of mind?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.