[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know how easy/difficult it is to be prescribed adderral?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: SHR00340.jpg (18 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
SHR00340.jpg
18 KB, 288x216
Does anyone know how easy/difficult it is to be prescribed adderral? Im a big bitch about public speaking and it's a requirement for just about any degree. It gives me the confidence I need to get through such classes.
>>
>>17328840
>Does anyone know how easy/difficult it is to be prescribed adderral?
Depends on whether you genuinely need it or you're just being a little bitch
>>
>>17328855
Just being a little bitch.
>>
>>17328840
no, it gives you the mouth of an amphetamine addict. you might think you're doing a good job, but no one else does.

would you think you're better at public speaking on speed? then why would you think you're better on adderal?
>>
>>17328855
Seriously this.
I really dont like people that diagnose themselves and think they "NEED" it
>>
>>17328860
Then it'll be difficult.
>>
>>17328861
I've bought them from someone before. My first couple highs were the only ones that really made me seem like an addict but I built a tolerance pretty quickly. The only reason I'm not buying from him anymore is cause he's jacking up prices to unreasonable amounts.
>>
>>17328864
Never claimed to have any sort of disorder, just looking to make it easy on pussy ass to get through one class.
>>
>>17328866
Any tips/suggestions?
>>
>>17328906
This has nothing to do with being a Pussy!
Some of us HAVE to take it or we cant function, and then we have you fuckers!
FUCK!!
>>
>>17328911
Yeah, grow some balls. What are you going to do, pop some adderall any time you have to do public speaking for the rest of your life?
>>
>>17328912
How is me taking them affecting your life?
>>17328917
Future job won't really require it. Not concerned.
>>
Anyways, abandoning post, doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Goodnight guys.
>>
>>17328922
>Future job won't really require it. Not concerned.
You can't say that for sure. And what about situations outside of your career, like if you're best man at a wedding or at your kid's milestone birthday party?
>>
>>17328840

Tell doctor you can't focus on books for more than 20 minutes and that you can't take tests well and feel unprepared and blank every time you have one

I got prescribed it on accident because I'm add
>>
>>17328911

Find a drug dealer and buy some.

It's pretty difficult to get, not only is it a controlled substance, it's also harder to get diagnosed as ADD as you age. Doctors, at least ethical ones, will wonder why you never had significant problems until now.
>>
>>17328941
>>17328981
I appreciate the info, thanks guys.
>>
>>17328861
>it gives you the mouth of an amphetamine addict.
Boy you retards will make up anything to justify not taking your meds, won't you?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.