[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys hitting on my GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1466114347401.jpg (615 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1466114347401.jpg
615 KB, 3840x2160
My girlfriend is Korean and will be in Korea for the next 2 months. She tells me that guys are asking her if she has a boyfriend and I cant do anything since im in Canada. What do?
pic not related
>>
Do you trust her not to sleep around?
>>
>>17328821
it's only two months. how many dicks can she possibly suck in two months? like, 40?

she's getting a lot of attention from guys. she's telling you about it though. it's not to make you jealous/insecure, it's to be transparent because she wants you to know she's truthful.

and no, you can't do anything about it so you do nothing. just keep in contact with her as best you can. don't go and accuse her of anything like the insecure bitch inside of you would like to.
>>
>>17328821
You're in Canada. She's in Korea. What can you do? Nothing.

Maybe hire a big guy to follow her around and whenever someone asks her if she has a boyfriend, then punch that dude in the face?

You either trust her or you don't. There's nothing you can "do".
>>
Break up with her because obviously you're far too insecure to be in a relationship, let alone an LDR.
>>
>>17328821
Trust is a powerful thing.
Make sure you dont give into paranoia and reason will show you through.
>>
>>17328821
As a guy also in an LDR I'll tell you that trust is literally the most important thing to have. Of course its always important but long distance wise even more so. If you don't trust her then you might want to take a long hard look at things, including yourself.
>>
Glad to see that /r9k/ hasn't raised this (yet).

She's telling you about it so that's a sign that she's being honest with you. Either way the only thing you can do is do nothing, if you act insecure and accuse her of anything then you're gonna fuck this up.

Just keep in contact and trust her.
>>
>>17328821
Dudes in Korea are rapey as fuck, me and my friends kept getting into fights and we're Asian American civilians, we don't look military or are black or white. Dudes there are weak as fuck though so nothing got too physical. All you can do at this point is hope for the best and plan for the worst bruh, sorry.
>>
>>17328821
She's just pushing your buttons. If replied with anything other than "Yeah, girls have asking about me too" then she's already fucking someone else (or at least squeezing free shit out of them). Don't ever show insecurity, especially at a distance. She should be worrying about you, not the other way around.
>>
>>17328833
This. The fact that she told you at all is a good sign. She's keeping you in the loop and hoping that you trust her, so you should.
Lots of girls wouldn't mention it at all.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.